• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2011
I finally found a Mew! (it was really easy to catch it.only had to use 3 ultra balls). and i STILL havent beaten the torxia league. :p

Any idea what all these lights are that ppl in raptor version are talking about? i found one of those lights in MT. Earthbound. it led to another dimension with lots of items and strong pokemon....weird.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2011
waiit, umm, how come there isn't any art in the pokemon attacks???? :/ :( thts a BIG LETDOWN!

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
I finally found a Mew! (it was really easy to catch it.only had to use 3 ultra balls). and i STILL havent beaten the torxia league. :p

Any idea what all these lights are that ppl in raptor version are talking about? i found one of those lights in MT. Earthbound. it led to another dimension with lots of items and strong pokemon....weird.

It takes you to the Shadow Dimension, where you can get the Raptor Ball if you go deep enough. However, you need to have the Dark Fragment from the Cave of Origin. Taking this makes the Aura Fragment on top of Mt. Iris dissapear, which prevents you from getting a set Shiny legendary depending on your game.

waiit, umm, how come there isn't any art in the pokemon attacks???? :/ :( thts a BIG LETDOWN!

Move animations aren't in because it takes a long time to make and implement. Imagine having to draw every frame of one animation. Think of it like creating cartoons on TV, the animators have to draw every frame to make it look like its moving. And if anything, it makes battles go by faster, which lets you grind better (you'll need to do that in this game.)

Nohr

Long-time Trainer
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 24, 2016
This is awesome

You guys who made it, GREAT work. I love the variety of pokemon available everywhere.

I got it tonight, and have already spent 3 hours playing it. Good stuff, guys.

ahmet476

standing around
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
Hi all. As you can see I'm a new member. I have a question about Pokemon Raptor's latest version.

In the first page of this thread, "The Newest Version" link leads to v1.19 however again in the first page there is this pokémon location guide link which have a v1.5 link at the post.

Can you tell me which one is latest, please?

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
Hi all. As you can see I'm a new member. I have a question about Pokemon Raptor's latest version.

In the first page of this thread, "The Newest Version" link leads to v1.19 however again in the first page there is this pokémon location guide link which have a v1.5 link at the post.

Can you tell me which one is latest, please?

Version 1.19 is the latest, the guide is on that page because that post is where the guide was actually posted in the thread. The guide is still valid, and has the locations for all Pokemon found in the wild (excluding Honey Trees and Legendaries).

Nohr

Long-time Trainer
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 24, 2016
Hey, I'm new to this aswell, and I'm just wondering, where can I find the list of differences that the mod brings in?

Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2016
hi all,
1. what can i Do with the dark fragment?
2. when i go to pal park and select the old save data, it says file is corrupted.what is the error?

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
Hi, how can i visit to hoenn region lilicove city?

Cant go to the 2nd island. lilycove . . etc

Anywhere besides Mossdeep, Sootpoolis, and Sky Pillar (through warp) are impossible to go to. You'll never be able to fully explore Hoenn in the game.

hi all,
1. what can i Do with the dark fragment?
2. when i go to pal park and select the old save data, it says file is corrupted.what is the error?

With the Dark Fragment, you have to randomly find a glowing fire that some NPCs talk about. It takes you to the Shadow Dimension, which randomly warps you every few steps. When you get to the bottom, you can use it to get a Raptor Ball. You should also take an Escape Rope with you, as you can get stuck in one of the walls on one of the early floors (it was either first or second).

I've never tried to use Pal Park, as I don't have an early version of Raptor. I'm not sure what to do to help you with that.

setojim

S.F.Leader Meteo Lopunny >:3
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 25, 2023
what do I do with the luminous shard? I cannot figure out what to do with it. can someone help me?

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
what do I do with the luminous shard? I cannot figure out what to do with it. can someone help me?

I haven't gotten the Luminous Shard yet, but from what I've heard, it makes shinies appear more often.

Years
  • Seen May 26, 2016
That might be the problem, I never found the Dark Fragment until I beat the Torxia League. I can't verify for sure, but that would probably do the trick.

I can show you what I have in my Raptor Folder. If you have the same components and it's not working, I'm not sure what to do; it might be your computer or something.

I hove those in the original unzipped foler. what do i do with them?

Last edited:

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
I hove those in the original unzipped foler. what do i do with them?

If all of those items are in a folder, then just select the "Game" icon to play the game and when you save the game, it'll place the rx.data in the folder.

Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2016
Hello.
I've been playing this game for a few days and i noticed some things that i would like to clarify...
1st - Moon Stones - Is there a way to get all the Moon Stones needed to evolve all the pokemons that need it to evolve? (I only found one so far)
2nd - Tropicia Town item - That item that looks unaccessible (I think?) it's there only to piss us off?
3rd - Mew - After finishing the game the first time (Beating Arceus) i went trying to get all the rest of the legendary Pokemons. The only one i didn't found (except one that i know i didn't trigger it yet) was Mew. I know he is supposed to be in Sootopolis City and i looked for him everywhere on it but didn't find it. so my question is what's the trigger for Mew's appearance?
4th - Manaphy - I know that he wasn't on the game in the earlier versions but i think i looked on the forum something abut wichu adding it in a future version. Did he get to add it?

Thank for any reply ;)[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Back