• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
TPP is back! Finally, someone I actually remember talking to! :P

I got the ID: 48838. I'm hunting for Turtwig and Drifloon simultaneously now. I don't know how much I will be able to hunt the next two days, but I'll try to fit some time in. Good luck, everyone.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Well, I'm switching things up just a tiny bit: I'm hunting for Regirock on Emerald2 and Regice on Emerald1. Otherwise, everything else is the same. Good luck, everyone.

Edit: I'm pretty much doing nothing on Sapphire. I'll use it to soft reset for a shiny Mudkip for the time being. Or maybe I'll hunt for another Treecko...

Last edited:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I am still sticking with my Torchic hunt. But all the SRing is starting to get annoying. I might look for something on my ruby but haven't decided what yet.

Years
I'd like to join, too. I will post what Shinies I have later.

Just one thing: Anyone got any tips to finding shinies, and also tips for finding them with the PokéRadar?
That's not the way it works. You need to post what shinies you own before you join. Thank you.

Hey can i join? i read all of the rules u wrote down
The same goes for you. I need you to tell us what shinies you own before I admit you.

Hacked or cloned shinies don't count, and neither do shinies from strangers (that means the GTS), since we must assume they're either hacked or cloned. People like the Joker are running around hacking and cloning shinies like mad and spamming them on the GTS, so the odds are overwhelming that any shiny you find there (especially legendaries) are hacked; both because hackers are sticking shinies up there like crazy, and because no stable-minded player would throw away a fairly found shiny to some total stranger for garbage in return.

Welcome back, all old members! You may request a new, D/P generation SHC card HERE!!!

7050 Dialgas. Nothing.

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
hey MM! long time no see man! Okay, i have some new targets: Ruby-Electrike, FR-Charmander. BTW, does anyone know how to get houndour and mareep on FireRed?

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Hey all. Lol I'm still Sring for chimchar on Pearl. I'm also hunting gastly for the weekend on my diamond. Lol I'm having no luck with either...my luck has probably run out to its last bit from the shiny drifloon. I'll still continue to hunt them though. On my 3rd gen games, I'm mostly hunting for moltres on my LG1 and I think I will go for Articuno on my LG2, Also Sring for Kecleon on Sapphire. Good luck to everyon on their hunts!

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I'm curious, what is it that makes this club so much more popular than the others? I've always noticed that the member activity of most clubs pales in comparison to the SHC, but why is that? It seems a bit farfetched, especially when people are always saying that shinies are "nothing more than trophies" and the like.

Meh, I wish I got Drifloon already. I want to join the Great Dialga Race. How long have you been hunting for Dialga, MM?

Years
Well, I guess, because it's competitive and fun, and more interactive than the other clubs, most of them are fan clubs, and you don't have to do anything once your in the club.

On another note, I was playing Half-Life 2, and the first time I played, I saw the Combine Soldier in white, and I thought to myself: SHINY COMBINE!
combine-soldier2.jpg
Combine_super_soldier.jpg

Also, the first picture is not accurate, because the combine never have shotguns.

shinyGeo

Part heeler, Part Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2007
Still soft resetting for rotom and no luck on Drifloon this saturday...at least now i have a plan of action. On fridays i will SR for drifloon. Every other day going to try to pokeradar a shiny ralts out. Then at night SRing for rotom. Enough to keep me occupied while i look for my firered, emerald, and sapphire.

Years
Okies, I'd like to join. My shinies are Deoxys, Articuno, Golduck, Golem and Tentacruel.
Excellent! Another MCR fan! Allow me to welcome you to the club before Yami bawls you out for liking MCR. ;)

Fufu, I've been after shiny Dialga for just barely two weeks. I've been squarely hitting close to 350 per week, which is exactly what I predicted. o__0

The expected time to find a shiny at my rate would be 16 days, and I've done 14. (That's two days until I Deserve a shiny, Fufu! :p)The annoying thing about probability is that the expected value is always measured from right now, so I'm still 16 days away from the expected time to find a shiny and will continue to be until it actually comes. Curse you, Bayes! *shakes fist at dead mathematician*

7192 Dialgas. =/

shinyGeo

Part heeler, Part Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2007
I just realized in a "Following a Maiden Voyage" Dawn's alarm clock at the begining is a shiny Starly @.@

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Well, I've been at Drifloon for 16 days now. I don't know how long it'll take me to get it, but a day or two from now would be nice. But, MM, only 350 a week? I'm almost positive you mean "a day" or else you wouldn't have so many in only two weeks. I personally hit about 300 for Drifloon on average. Schoolwork gets in the way, and so does basketball and daily household chores...

Good luck, everyone. The amount of people getting shinies off the PokeRadar and claiming it to have any effect on shiny odds without any proof IS getting a bit annoying. We need someone to prove or disprove it, eventually...

Last edited:
Years
Umm, I'm doing 500 per day, so I don't know where you're getting that idea. And Drifloon goes a bit faster since you don't have that lengthy walk up to it.

*notices typo*

That was supposed to be 3500. o__0

7471 Dialgas.

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
Years
Hey whats up guys. Anyways I haven't got any new shinies. Of course to get shinies one has to actually play pokemon.... I've been too busy with the end of school exams and skating to really care about pokemon. And now I just bought a Rubik's cube so i'm going to be screwing around with that for a while (If my friend doesn't teach me how to do it.) Anyways I wish you all good luck.

LordxDanswich

Lord of the Sammich!
Years
I've neglected this club as of late, sadly i tend to do that unless i find a shiny, so i guess this is good news then ;)

I found a shiny glameow!!!

I was training up a gabite on pearl to level 40 before i took on the canalave gym, i only had gabite and empoleon left to train, and after defeating a couple of floatzel and glameow i bumped into the shiny glameow, after staring at it for a few minutes then saying "holy crap" i switched to my empoleon and pecked it twice, then i proceeded to capture it in my third heal ball.

I'll get pictures up later, i'm so happy finding a shiny glameow cause i like them anyway, and shiny glameow was a future target, plus it makes up for the frustration i've been having with the pokeradar.

EDIT: Teh pics

Heal ball, fitting i think

OMG stats!!

Relaxed and likes dozing off, even more fitting

Last edited:

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
Years
Congrats, Kratos. As or me I now have 7 badges, am on my way to Sunnyshore, my team are all fully evolved, and I caught Palkia and the legendary Trio.

Still no shinies but I believe the incarnation of shiny Deja-Vu is still posessing my games. However after the shiny Starly at the very beginning of my game (I re-started my file after that), I'm getting desperate.

Last edited:

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Hey all. Congrats Kratos on the shiny Glameow! Lol I'm still hunting chimchar on pearl and no luck. I've slightly switched more over to Diamond to continue hunting shiny gastly (love that Old Chateau tune :p) Holiday today for us Canadians so I've got plenty of time to hunt. Good luck to everyone on their hunts!

Back