• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Which starter did you choose?

Rossay

Quack quack
Years
Mudkip and Squirtle. Mudkip is such a pro meme and is adorable and I also have a thing for wartortle.

XBA

Goth Pokemon FTW.
Years
I've completed Sapphire 2-3 times, and every time, I use Treecko.

My friend says I'm a sucker for the grass type.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Torchic for me in Ruby & Sapphire. Squirtle in FireRed/LeafGreen. I used to choose Bulbasaur but I'm better off with Squirtle.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
Years
Always choose the fire type starter, so Torchic and Charmander.

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
I usually start with the grass starters, especially if it is the first time I'm playing a new generation of games.

Treecko and Bulbasaur of me ~<3

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
When I first got the game I choose Bulbasaur & Mudkip, now since I like them all, I'll just close my eye's and choose :D

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
Pokemon RSE I choose Mudkip for all three because I enjoy water type Pokemon a lot
Pokemon FRLG In FireRed I picked Charmander because it's a Fire type and this is FireRed and in LeafGreen, I picked Bulbasuar because its a grass type and this is LeafGreen

:t354:TG

BLK

Trainer From The Holon Region
Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2021
i always choose the water pokemon no mater what the game

BLK

Trainer From The Holon Region
Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2021
I chose torchic in ruby, mudkip in sapphire, Treeko in emerald, and squrtile in fire red and leaf green. This was the generation i started with and i still have all of them in HG

Back