• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you! [v.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Rossu, what was your first Pokemon Anime Episode. If you don't remember your first one, then which one is the first one you remember watching.

This could either be my very first or the first one I remember watching (though I think it's more likely to be the latter), but for some reason I remember when I was roughly 5-6 (maybe even 4) I began to like Pokemon because of the Bulbasaur episode (i.e. the one where Ash gets Bulbasaur). I don't know why or how I remember having watched that so long ago; I just do o3o

---

Xulek, do you really believe revenge is the right path to take?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Yeah pretty much, I'm a stubborn bastard like that.

Roswell, is your current avatar related to Hatoful Boyfriend?

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Broken_Arrow, why did you choose that name?

A broken arrow always miss the aim..and no one use in fact,it's just left somewhere forgetten...and maybe i just didn't forgot it lol

Xulek,do you like horror animes?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Roswell, is your current avatar related to Hatoful Boyfriend?

See the partridge on the girl's head? That be the bird in my avvie. (So, in other words, yes.)

---

Broken_Arrow, what's your favorite book series? (Not counting manga series, of course :P)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The drive for revenge and justice.

Binary, what were the levels for your team by the time you faced Mithos in Vinheim?
Which playthrough do you want? /brick'd

On a general game, if I don't have x10EXP or anything one, it usually ranged between level 60~80. Depends on what else I do, and how much I bother fighting enemies, lol.

elarmasecreta, If you were to visit any place in the world, without having to pay for anything, where would you go?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Naruto vs Pain is definitely one of them if not the best fight in the series so far IMO.

BinaryPeaches, do you sympathize with Mithos at all despite how far he fell in trying to revive his sister?

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Pfft... That's a good question, I love to travel, but I've only once been out of Europe. So basically I'd like to go pretty much every other, not cold part of the world.

I'd really want to visit the States someday, preferably California or Florida. I also want to go to Brazil for the carnaval and to Kenya for the Safari.

Miss mod, what was the coolest place you've ever been too?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Naruto vs Pain is definitely one of them if not the best fight in the series so far IMO.

BinaryPeaches, do you sympathize with Mithos at all despite how far he fell in trying to revive his sister?

No, I totally do not sympathize with my favorite Tales of Character. Not at all. I don't know what you're talking about. :(

... Yes. Yes I do sympathize with Mithos. Ever since I watched Tales of Fandom II. He was adorable and lovable, and I feel sooo bad for him.

elarmasecreta, what is your favorite Board Game?

SomariFeyWright

Seven years is all it takes...
Years
Somari, who's your favorite character from the Ace Attorney series.
Oof. Threw a toughie on me there... but I'd have to say...
maya-confident%28a%29.gif

Maya Fey. Her imcredible mental strength, and all the trust she puts in Nick, all with a childish personality, surprisingly similar to my own...
Yup. Maya wins.
Maya.gif

BinaryPeaches, have you played Ace Attorney?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Roswell, what is your favourite Pokémon type?

All of them Particular favorites, as of recent are Dark, Ghost, Psychic, Dragon, Ice, Water, Grass, Poison, Bug, Steel, and Flying. In other words 11/17, leaving out Rock, Ground, Normal, Fighting, Fire (irony because I'm obsessed with a certain Salamander), and Electric. ...Yeah, I'm pretty open-minded about most types :|b

Ghosts are underrated but can pack a punch.
Dark types are either very offensive or defensive. Plus they make Psychic types cry.
Psychic types are pretty damn powerful.
Dragon types are, well...dragons.
Ice types are pretty, and freezing can be pretty handy. Also they're the only types (save for abilities) not hurt by Hail.
Water types are graceful, and while overrated I must admit it's for good reason.
Grass types are cool and have access to quite a few status moves.
Poison types specialize in poison (obviously), and we all know how deadly that can be in the long run.
Bug types are also underrated but are so much better in reality.
Steel types are walls. 'Nuff said.
Flying types are graceful and have pretty decent moves and power.

---

Hikari10, if you could get rid of any Pokemon type, which one would you remove, and why?

Years
Hikari10, if you could get rid of any Pokemon type, which one would you remove, and why?

I would never remove a Pokemon type cos they are all important and have their own strategies.

Roswell, do you feel upset when people think your username was inspired by the alien incident in Roswell, New Mexico?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back