• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RU Trick Room] Team help

Years
Earlier this evening I decided that I wanted to create a Trick Room team for wifi battles, until my other team is allowed to level beyond 75. (Friends are holding a tournament.)

Quite frankly, I'm not entirely sure of what I am doing. So any tips, criticism and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

The Team

Pokemon: Audino
Nature: Sassy
Ability: Regenerator
EV's: 252 HP, 130 Def, 126 Sp. Def
Item: Leftovers
Moveset:
- Trick Room
- Flamethrower
- Wish
- Healing Wish

Pokemon: Eelektross
Nature: Quiet
Ability: Levitate
EV's: 252 HP, 252 Sp. Atk, 4 Sp. Def
Item: Choice Specs
Moveset:
- Volt Switch
- Grass Knot
- Thunderbolt
- Flamethrower

As overused as he is, I just can't help but love him.
He reminds me of my favorite monster, the Khezu in Monster Hunter.

Pokemon: Druddigon
Nature: Brave
Ability: Rough Skin
EV's: 252 Atk, 252 HP, 4 Def
Item: Choice Band
Moveset:
- Outrage
- Superpower
- Sucker Punch
- Hone Claws

Pokemon: Aggron
Nature: Brave
Ability: Rock Head
EV's: 252 HP, 252 Atk, 4 Sp. Def
Item: Choice Band
Moveset:
- Aqua Tail
- Heavy Slam
- Head Smash
- Earthquake

Pokemon: Slowking
Ability: Regenerator
Moveset:
- Nasty Plot
- Trick Room
- Surf
- Fire Blast

Pokemon: Cofagrigus
Ability: Mummy
Moveset:
- Trick Room
- Shadow Ball
- Nasty Plot
-Hidden Power (Fighting)

Last edited:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Given its current set, Aggron looks like its item should be Choice Band to give all its moves more power. If you don't mind my asking, why is Audino in there?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
If you don't mind my asking, why is Audino in there?

Agreed. Assuming you're just looking for Wish support, you've got much better options out there like Clefable. Anyway, I second the rest of Platinum's post.

Also, for Eelektross, I'd drop the Life Orb in favor of Leftovers and run Volt Switch (in OU U-Turn is the superior option, but that's up to you and who you'll be battling) / Grass Knot / Flamethrower / Thunderbolt. However, if you want to keep Eelektross' momentum up, use Choice Specs, Volt Switch / Grass Knot / Flamethrower / Thunderbolt. Life Orb just subtracts from Eelektross' bulk considerably and it doesn't much like the passive damage.

Good luck! :]

Years
Agreed. Assuming you're just looking for Wish support, you've got much better options out there like Clefable. Anyway, I second the rest of Platinum's post.

Also, for Eelektross, I'd drop the Life Orb in favor of Leftovers and run Volt Switch (in OU U-Turn is the superior option, but that's up to you and who you'll be battling) / Grass Knot / Flamethrower / Thunderbolt. However, if you want to keep Eelektross' momentum up, use Choice Specs, Volt Switch / Grass Knot / Flamethrower / Thunderbolt. Life Orb just subtracts from Eelektross' bulk considerably and it doesn't much like the passive damage.

Good luck! :]
I was looking for a pokemon capable of using both Wish and Trick Room. Audino seemed to fit, with its lower speed.

I changed the items as suggested and changed U-turn for Volt Switch.

Back