• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

bulbakush

Spends Time In Other Realms!!!
Years
Yo!!!! What's up!!! Although I never posted much on here I'm glad to say that's all changing. I'm back, armed with my new 3DS and Y version. I plan on making more friends on here and battleling all who are willing. With that said I want to say Cheers to you all!!! Hail Pokemon!!!!

Years
Left for a few months because I got sidetracked writing a book, and producing music.
I hope to finish my rom hack now though.

That was some pretty cool stuff you did while you were gone, but hey nice to see you back here Flugmerkur! We hope you can stick around and finish your ROM hack soon, I bet PC would love to see it!

Yo!!!! What's up!!! Although I never posted much on here I'm glad to say that's all changing. I'm back, armed with my new 3DS and Y version. I plan on making more friends on here and battleling all who are willing. With that said I want to say Cheers to you all!!! Hail Pokemon!!!!

Hi there Bulbakush, nice to see you back!

I was definitely around when you were last active, although I bet you may not recognize the name. Well, I hope that all changes soon enough. That's great to hear you're now playing Pokemon Y, why not check out the Friend Code thread where you can share your friend code. We also have the Battle Center section if you're interested in battling.

Good luck getting active again you guys, and I'll see you around!

- Hikamaru

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
Been asking for a ban no one wants to give it to me :| I'm to lazy to even try so
Bye I hate romhacking :P
Huge shout outs to Captain derp, V.V, Ninja surskit,Lajules,_Nex_, And I cannot forget my pal Negix :P

Last edited by a moderator:

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
Been asking for a ban no one wants to give it to me :| I'm to lazy to even try so
Bye I hate romhacking :P
tumblr_m5mwnvKJ0h1r3zat8.gif

Huge shout outs to Captain derp, V.V, Ninja surskit,Lajules,_Nex_, And I cannot forget my pal Negix :P

That's too bad Syn. Hacking is not the only thing you can do around here. But I can see you've reached your decision, bye then! I hope you have a nice life ahead of you ^^

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Hey guys what's up? I'm finally back! After waiting almost 7 months xD. (COPPA..)

Anyway, in case you forgot who I am, I'm Red/Jay/Ultimate PKMN Trainer Red

Years
Hey guys what's up? I'm finally back! After waiting almost 7 months xD. (COPPA..)

Anyway, in case you forgot who I am, I'm Red/Jay/Ultimate PKMN Trainer Red

It was something I was waiting for, for a long time.

Really nice to finally see you back Jay, and on your birthday too! Finally happy to see you out of the shadows and we hope to see you getting active once again. And yeah I'm Hikari if you were wondering, so much changed while you were gone.

- Hikamaru

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Hey all, it's Tim. sorry for the very, very, very, very long leave of absence. My computer was thrashed in an accident and therefore I couldn't be active. I mean, I could of use my phone but I did not feel like using the little touchscreen keyboard because ... Agh. I tires me just thinking about it. Anyway. My computer is still gone but I found an old keyboard for a DELL and plugged it into my XBOX and now I have a jerry rigged computer. So I'll try to stay active and more or less I'll be in the VG section as I always have.

Good to see everyone is doing well. Take it easy, and see you around PC.

Years
Hey all, it's Tim. sorry for the very, very, very, very long leave of absence. My computer was thrashed in an accident and therefore I couldn't be active. I mean, I could of use my phone but I did not feel like using the little touchscreen keyboard because ... Agh. I tires me just thinking about it. Anyway. My computer is still gone but I found an old keyboard for a DELL and plugged it into my XBOX and now I have a jerry rigged computer. So I'll try to stay active and more or less I'll be in the VG section as I always have.

Good to see everyone is doing well. Take it easy, and see you around PC.

Computer troubles surely do suck, so at least that was an explainable reason for your unexpected disappearance. Welcome back Tim, and we're glad you see you get active again!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Welcome back, T!M! Haven't seen you around in an extremely long time, so I was wondering where you were gone. d: Aw, sucks to hear that your computer got trashed. Well, hey, at least you found a workaround, so that's good!

Years
Hey, guys. Puddle here. I had a lot of challenges and clubs open, and I overwhelmed my self with them. I figured it'd just be fresh to start on a new account and move slower rather than bombarding myself with everything in the first 4 months of the account. I hope that makes sense.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
Well, sadly, we came to May. May is the month of DEATH in my highschool! I have a lot of events, ceremonies, holidays, tests, finals, quizzes, etc...So i won't be here...
I'm leaving for an unknown period of time, and i wish you all the best of luck!

:)

Years
Well, sadly, we came to May. May is the month of DEATH in my highschool! I have a lot of events, ceremonies, holidays, tests, finals, quizzes, etc...So i won't be here...
I'm leaving for an unknown period of time, and i wish you all the best of luck!

:)

School is always important, so it's good to see you putting that first. While we'll miss you for a while, I know you'll eventually be back soon once all your real life stuff is over and done with. See you for now Blastin!

- Hikamaru

Years
Hey guys! Forgot to post here a few weeks ago but I have my last exam coming up in May. If I pass I'll nab the last 2 credits I need to hit 120 so I can finally graduate with my bachelors. Posting will be a bit slow until that date. Luckily I passed my first exam a few hours ago so I'm feeling pretty good about what's to come. If I'm slow with replying to visitor messages or PMs you'll know why. D8

Blastin'Tyruntz: Good luck! I really hope to have you back in the near future. School can be a royal pain; I know that all too well. :(

Treetwig

Banned for being awesome
Years
I hate to say this but it's goodbye internet for us since my dad has been terminated on his job lol xD his looking for a new one tho. Might visit here sometimes if got some time to go on an internet cafe. Good bye guys and take care okay?

Years
I hate to say this but it's goodbye internet for us since my dad has been terminated on his job lol xD his looking for a new one tho. Might visit here sometimes if got some time to go on an internet cafe. Good bye guys and take care okay?

That's sad to hear you're pretty much not going to be as active as you used to be, I'm sure your father can get a new job soon because it'd be sad to see you leave after returning not that long ago. We'll all be feeling for you!

- Hikamaru

Treetwig

Banned for being awesome
Years
That's sad to hear you're pretty much not going to be as active as you used to be, I'm sure your father can get a new job soon because it'd be sad to see you leave after returning not that long ago. We'll all be feeling for you!

- Hikamaru

Thx for understanding and I promise to be back ASAP. :)

Back