• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

on fleek [dLtMs0 v 5.5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I watched some Star Trek when I was younger so that logic doesn't make much sense. :B

Years

I've never watched Star Trek.

Spoiler:

I dunno, some fans really do like the Round Saucers. Heck there was some slight backlash over the modern Curved saucers of the intel ships based off the F-22 Raptor in STO.

Xaldin

Big things come in Nice packages.
Years

I watched some Star Trek when I was younger so that logic doesn't make much sense. :B

I guess not huh? I'm too tired to type logically! but i remember a whole bunch of sweet cartoons when i was younger(KND,Billy and Mandy,Fosters,Edd,Ed n Eddy) I miss those shows D:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

ahhh KND. I actually watched a bit of that thanks to Netflix! Same with a bunch of other old cartoons from the 90s as well. |D

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
KND was an early 2000's show

I remember watching the first episode and thinking: "I'm glad I wasn't like that as a kid"

I absolutely love Father though

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Many people tend to put the early 2000s in with the 90s because a lot of us still grew up with those shows. They're all in the era of great cartoons, so to speak. Kim Possible, Xiaolin Showdown, etc etc.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I remember the early years

Browsed Fanart-Central and read a few steamy stories with Ash and Misty

Alas, those stories are forever lost ever since they updated the site...

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

That's just your imagination fooling you into thinking that so you won't feel so alone

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Leave 'em in the cases or whatever if you're never going to take pictures of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back