• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 924 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
I've been making some good progress on the new Shiny Form feature.

Sz0K7I2.png
The new Shiny's definitely look good although I am glad you kept Charazard's Shiny colour scheme as his was always my favourite.

Thanks, here's how the new pokedex would work: if you use the pokedex in battle, then all the enemy pokemon will be added to the pokedex, And the next enemy that's attacked will have their main stats displayed. like how the stat-sensor works now.

if you use the pokedex outside of battle, you'll be able to view scanned entries, which includes their discription, location and item drops.
Glad to hear it, I will most definitely start using it more when the next update comes than.

Although I will be missing a ton of Pokemon until you add in the ability to start the game over from the beginning again, with all your items money and Pokemon levels.

Yep, you're correct, I copy and paste the refining nodes and modify the required item, product, ratios and discription. Though due to the vast amount of refining nodes, I make mistakes here and there, which is why sometimes you get some buggy refining.
It's no surprise really, the refining system is fairly intricate so it is no surprise that it often has bugs for players to find, besides as we are nowhere close to the final copy I think it is more than excusable.

Although refining remains one of my favourite things to do.

I hope in the future you can add all of that stuff you could do to your house in the beginning, such as creating a heal centre, hotel and many other things.

Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2015
Do you know when the next Beta is coming out? I really like the game and am anxious to find out what happens to Gold and Eevee!!

BTWs, how would one encounter a shiny pokemon and how would you "update" an old patch of this game with a new one? (and where can you find Charmander and vulpix?)

PariWasHere

Gamer
Years
EDIT: I feel really dumb. ._. I just now tried redownloading and playing again and it worked. But I swear it was happening, and I did try redownloading before. :I
It's really weird that it would suddenly start working; I haven't changed anything on my computer or whatever. ._.
But I'll leave my past message here so... Well, I dunno why, I just feel like it'd be better than deleting it.
I'll be taking notes of any errors or whatever I see while playing. ^^"
Sorry. :x

Hello! I haven't commented on this thread in a very very long time. x-x
But I've been stalking this thread the whole time, and a while ago I decided to replay the game since I hadn't in a while. So I downloaded the newest demo and opened it up, but as soon as it opens, it's just a black screen. I was waiting to post about it until you came back. ^^"
The black screen is in fullscreen, preventing me from doing anything. "Anything" including, but not limited to (I don't remember everything I tried since it was quite a while ago, but I do remember searching the internet for different things and attempting to fix it almost twenty times), switching to windowed using the hotkey (don't remember what they are), Alt+F4, Alt+Tab, Windows key, Ctrl+Alt+Del... I tried everything I could think of. I even waited for about ten minutes thinking maybe it was just one of those times where the loading screen is frozen or something. I've tried redownloading it and running in compatibility mode and as administrator and other things like that as well. The only thing I can do is press the power button to turn off my computer. I'm not sure why it would suddenly start doing this, considering I've played this game before on the same computer (laptop), with the same operating system (see below).
I'm not entirely sure if this started after a certain update or what, but I'm willing to try downloading older versions and trying it if you'd like (I don't think I've tried it before).
I feel like this is an issue where you'd need to know some things about my computer, so:

Microsoft Windows 8.1
Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3110M CPU
Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000

If there's anything else, I'll try to help. ^^"
(I've never really been able to determine what the important things are of computer specs..)

I hope you can figure out what's causing this, I would love to play this again. It's a fantastic game. ^^
It's just really annoying trial-and-erroring since I have to shut off my computer entirely every time I open it. x.x
Thank you, however, for making such a great game, and good luck with the rest of development! (Also with your other project; which looks very interesting btw.) :D

(wow this post ended up being much longer than I intended)

Last edited:

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
EDIT: I feel really dumb. ._. I just now tried redownloading and playing again and it worked. But I swear it was happening, and I did try redownloading before. :I
It's really weird that it would suddenly start working; I haven't changed anything on my computer or whatever. ._.
But I'll leave my past message here so... Well, I dunno why, I just feel like it'd be better than deleting it.

But I've been stalking this thread the whole time, and a while ago I decided to replay the game since I hadn't in a while. So I downloaded the newest demo and opened it up, but as soon as it opens, it's just a black screen. I was waiting to post about it until you came back. ^^"
The black screen is in fullscreen, preventing me from doing anything. "Anything" including, but not limited to (I don't remember everything I tried since it was quite a while ago, but I do remember searching the internet for different things and attempting to fix it almost twenty times), switching to windowed using the hotkey (don't remember what they are), Alt+F4, Alt+Tab, Windows key, Ctrl+Alt+Del... I tried everything I could think of. I even waited for about ten minutes thinking maybe it was just one of those times where the loading screen is frozen or something. I've tried redownloading it and running in compatibility mode and as administrator and other things like that as well. The only thing I can do is press the power button to turn off my computer. I'm not sure why it would suddenly start doing this, considering I've played this game before on the same computer (laptop), with the same operating system (see below).
I actually had a similar problem happen to me during some of the older hacks, I found there were 2 ways to fix it, one manage to activate Task Manager while stuck in the blackness (20% chance of success) or I minimize it as soon as I open it and leave it for 5 minutes, when I reopen it starts working perfectly.

Now while your problem sounds nearly the same as mine, it could have been caused by different things, so I am not 100% certain my solutions will work.

But give it a try at least.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
I'm not quite sure what happened, I was waiting for the new update and when I went to go check my save file it was gone.
Weird. not sure what's causing it

I really like your shiny colors, question, does eeveeon count as a fully evovled pokemon, and eevee does not?
Yeah, eeveeon will get shiny too, I just didn't want to include it's picutre, because there's a lot of player's who just started on 0.7+, so don't know of it's existance, and I don't want to spoil it for them, since you'll get eeveeon at the end of the next chapter.

The new Shiny's definitely look good although I am glad you kept Charazard's Shiny colour scheme as his was always my favourite.
DD3k: I do like the black charizard. always looked really badass.
I took it's wing colour and flame is based off it's X mega evolution. rather than being red as the official shiny is.

Glad to hear it, I will most definitely start using it more when the next update comes than.

Although I will be missing a ton of Pokemon until you add in the ability to start the game over from the beginning again, with all your items money and Pokemon levels.
DD3k: Don't worry, that's coming in the next update too. :)

It's no surprise really, the refining system is fairly intricate so it is no surprise that it often has bugs for players to find, besides as we are nowhere close to the final copy I think it is more than excusable.

Although refining remains one of my favourite things to do.

I hope in the future you can add all of that stuff you could do to your house in the beginning, such as creating a heal centre, hotel and many other things.

DD3k: that idea is scrapped for now, i'll probably retool it into something more interesting, being an entire town. Where you can add houses, pokecenter, mart, gym, etc. It won't make it in the game anytime soon though.

I'm not entirely sure if this started after a certain update or what, but I'm willing to try downloading older versions and trying it if you'd like (I don't think I've tried it before).
I feel like this is an issue where you'd need to know some things about my computer, so:

Microsoft Windows 8.1
Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3110M CPU
Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000

If there's anything else, I'll try to help. ^^"
(I've never really been able to determine what the important things are of computer specs..)

I hope you can figure out what's causing this, I would love to play this again. It's a fantastic game. ^^
It's just really annoying trial-and-erroring since I have to shut off my computer entirely every time I open it. x.x
Thank you, however, for making such a great game, and good luck with the rest of development! (Also with your other project; which looks very interesting btw.) :D

(wow this post ended up being much longer than I intended)

I have that problem sometimes. It mainly has to do with the fullscreen mode not being all too good on newer machines. Try press F4 to go into windowed mode and see if that works.

Last edited:

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
DD3k: I do like the black charizard. always looked really badass.
I took it's wing colour and flame is based off it's X mega evolution. rather than being red as the official shiny is.
To be honest I didn't even notice, so much for being great at noticing stuff.

DD3k: Don't worry, that's coming in the next update too.
1.%20smile.gif
I look forward to it. :) (I really wish they would change the smile emotive, it looks more confused than happy)

DD3k: that idea is scrapped for now, i'll probably retool it into something more interesting, being an entire town. Where you can add houses, pokecenter, mart, gym, etc. It won't make it in the game anytime soon though.
Fair enough, that also sound quite interesting to try, I look forward to seeing it. (Although it sounds quite complicated chances are you aren't going to add it until a much later Beta are you?)

Years
A few more refining misspells.

Attachment 1 : Magma body has a wrong backpack icon , showing a junk icon.

Attachment 2 : Same thing as before but with Magma Guard

Attachments 3 & 4 : Both have same inputs and outputs (One requires a few more inputs tho). The input in the attachment 4 should be Needle strip and the output should be a TM.

Attachment 5 : "B;ack" Just a typo.

PariWasHere

Gamer
Years
When I had the problem, F4 wouldn't work. Nothing would. But, like I said in the edit, it's randomly back to normal now, so~ ^^"
I made notes (like I said I would) of any errors I found (they all happen to be spelling errors). Here they are:

• Drawer on bottom floor of Mom's house - "knieves" to "knives"
  • When receiving the Blue Ribbon from the beetle collector, it says "Blue Ribbion" instead of "Blue Ribbon" (though the actual item has the correct spelling)
  • Apparently the main character is a Vaporeon (That's what it says in the status menu under 'species' in the beginning of the game. Nothing wrong with it, since I'm assuming it's just a placeholder until you get the actual Eevee, just thought it was funny.) :P
  • When you first 'talk' to a cuttable(?) tree, the yellow tutorial part doesn't have a period.
  • Talking to the guard in Aurum Town; when explaining Team Rocket - "dissappeared" to "disappeared"
  • Talking to the guy (Larry) that interrupts you while trying to leave the first town - "I heard heard something" to "I heard something"
  • Wedge after finding Eevee in the lab - "definetly" to "definitely"
  • Wedge after challenging the main character to a battle - "undestand" to "understand", "organisation" to "organization" (and another after the battle with Zubat)
  • When talking to Prof. Oak about Eevee just after the battle - "thoes" to "those"
  • Tetra Element tutorial - 'Switching forms inbattle works the same.' "inbattle" to "in battle"
  • Talking to Oak after receiving/naming Eevee - "you could try get" to "you could try to get"
  • After the battle tutorial when the guy gives you free stuff - "compaining" to "complaining"
  • After beating Silver - "That's not exactly what meant." to "That's not exactly what I meant."
  • Salesman in Ventus City, entire sidequest, and items - "palmphlets" to "pamphlets" (unless the spelling is on purpose?)
  • After finishing the pamphlet quest - "finalising" to "finalizing"
  • How to read attack description tutorial in Pokemon Academy - "heres the attack discription" to "here's the attack description" (plus several repeats of 'discription' in later dialogues)
  • Right after Oak gives you the PokeDex (choosing Yes to tutorial) - "Try record as much data" to "Try to record as much data"
  • When Bobby gives you the quest to find his friends - "But of my three friends" to "But my three friends", "should be in, or around the cave" to "should be in or around the cave"
  • Hypervisor explaining the generations - "question" to "questions"
I stopped playing after the hypervisor asked whether I wanted to help or not. :P
(I'll be continuing another time.)

Last edited:

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
I'm just going to use this as an example. :3
Anyway...
HTML:
The correct English spelling is "FINALISE"
The correct US-English spelling is "FINALIZE"
Source~

Just going to add the fact that DarkDoom is from New Zealand, so it is unrealistic to expect him to spell finalise with a 'z' or colour without a 'U'. If fact, it's driving me nuts seeing the red squiggly line under them as I type this comment.

PariWasHere

Gamer
Years
Oh! I apologize, I didn't know that was only the US spelling. I'll remember that in the future. I do know of a few that are different from the US, but not that one. (I knew about 'colour' etc)
Sorry about that, and thanks for informing me so politely. ^^"

EDIT: I struck the one mentioned out.
Please tell me if I make anymore mistakes such as that in the future (or if I missed any in my previous post?), thanks very much~ <3

Years
A very weird error happened while trying to play the game a few hours ago. I had no internet at that time and i tried plenty of times and none worked. After rebooting some minutes ago it finally worked. My computer (laptop) was plugged off. Check attachment. "No implementado" means "Not implemented"

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
A very weird error happened while trying to play the game a few hours ago. I had no internet at that time and i tried plenty of times and none worked. After rebooting some minutes ago it finally worked. My computer (laptop) was plugged off. Check attachment. "No implementado" means "Not implemented"
Well that certainly is new, I've been on this thread for quite a long time and I have never seen that eror before.

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015

I do believe this would be an error with your laptop.
Not the game.

Anyways, will Slyveon be in SPEE? Since it is a Eeveeloution.
It's ok if it's not, I don't use it anyway.

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
I do believe this would be an error with your laptop.
Not the game.

Anyways, will Slyveon be in SPEE? Since it is a Eeveeloution.
It's ok if it's not, I don't use it anyway.

There was no plans to add Sylveon, instead we are getting Eeveeon. Adding Sylveon would require adding in a new type and not fit in with the story of the game, DarkDoom is already kinda pushing it with the Gen IV mons.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
There was no plans to add Sylveon, instead we are getting Eeveeon. Adding Sylveon would require adding in a new type and not fit in with the story of the game, DarkDoom is already kinda pushing it with the Gen IV mons.
eeveeon was already in the game, but sylveon will not be in the game, as there are already 8 form changes, and adding a 9th would muck it all up, he mentioned it a few pages back when it was brought up

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 1, 2014
Also, I want to ask a question... do you think it would be a good idea to combine the pokedex and the stat sensor?

Basically: use a pokedex
-all pokemon in battle added to pokedex.
-displays stats of next enemy attacked.

It seems like it would make battles much less frustrating if you can see the enemy HP. And since I can't actually add HP bars, I added the stat sensor. but it's sorta clunky having to stock up on Stat sensors. And the Pokedex is useless outside of completion's sake. So combining them seems like an interesting idea.

I think it would be a great idea. I can't tell you how many times I even forgot that you were supposed to scan Pokemon with the pokedex to begin with xD Using stat sensors is nice, but if you constantly want to check an enemies HP, you'd have to stock up a whole bunch of them which just becomes inconvenient. I think combining the stat sensors functionality into the Pokedex would be a great idea in the sense that the Pokedex would finally become useful and you wouldn't have to worry about running out of scans to check the enemies HP.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
I notice you have support banners but not support stamps. Here you go:
hgmdzp1391717199_by_ladysesshy-d75cqc3.jpg

Must say my graphic work is getting better. A support stamp can be used here but it's used a lot on deviantart.

Edit: Glitch found. On the flashback where the two boys are looking for Lionheart the game stops and nothing happens. It's almost like it's frozen.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 28, 2014
After years of following this game's progress, I've started a Let's Play of it on Youtube! :D

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQL2jDhJO88[/ame]

Back