• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Yo, mans (and ladies).... I am still in a rut with my Tauros hatching...
I was talking to somebody while hunting, and they were like, "What are you doing?"
I replied, "I'm breeding cattle..."
And they thought I was kidding...
AhhH! Wasn't that a good story?
*Flees like a Safarii Zone shiny*

Years
ya know theres a glitch in the safari zone in emerald the get the mach bike go when you get in goleft and down where you can get pikachu then go up the sand thingie and keep going up to the top left corner youll see that a tree is cut-off and i saw a shiny pinsir when i did that it fled after 7 safari balls

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jul 4, 2006
No luck yet ...............wow..................................................I did madd eggs wtf .........................................................Why does PokeMon hate me....................

Years
Yay, I finished XD! I had to use the Master Ball on Lugia, since if I weakened it and used Timer Balls, my team would be almost all dead by the time I caught it and started the battle with Greevil. (Now why couldn't they have just included a Sacred Ash?? o_0)

For some reason, whenever I was muttering to myself about a Shadow, I'd always say Shiny instead. It couldn't be prophetic, considering none of my shadows were.. shiny. There's still a few I haven't encountered yet, so it's a (slim) possibility.

Anyway, I've put Magmar onto Fire Red and I'm just about ready to put Zangoose onto Sapphire to breed a whole Royal Bloodline of Zangeese from Zook's little devil. It's almost time to start breeding for shiny Chiko! ^.^

Interestingly, both Zangoose and Lunatone (the version-specifics missing if you have Emerald plus either Ruby/Sapphire) were both extremely useful and ended up on my final XD team.

Years
A Strong Trainer! said:
Hi everyone! Wow, ill try that glitch on my little brothers emerald :p

cool i saw it maybe it was luck maybe its a glitch i dont know but whos gonna congragulate me on my new shinys
Haunter Master said:
hey everypeoples im back with new shinys my comp crashed so i had alot of time i got....... a makuhita and a sableye and a lairon(yay) and i got the hariyama i saw it and i paniced and i threw a ultra ball and i caught it

Crytuf

Dark Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • usa
  • Seen Sep 23, 2006
YO all!
Hows everyone? i got a zangoose from some nub kid on the bus...

still no shiny magikarp... decided that id be best off not trying to catch a shiny rayquaza w/out a masterball...

gl to all^^.

Years
Crytuf said:
YO all!
Hows everyone? i got a zangoose from some nub kid on the bus...
GWROOARR!! How could you? That's exactly what I was trying to do for the past month until I caved and bought XD.

Zangoose is now getting it on with a Seviper from Sapphire, so I'll soon have my Royal Zangoose Bloodline assembled. I still need to finish the Sapphire BoxDex and beat Emerald again before I can search for shinies on it. It'll be good, though.

Agent9

You could care less....
Years
MetalMario said:
Yay, I finished XD! I had to use the Master Ball on Lugia, since if I weakened it and used Timer Balls, my team would be almost all dead by the time I caught it and started the battle with Greevil. (Now why couldn't they have just included a Sacred Ash?? o_0)

For some reason, whenever I was muttering to myself about a Shadow, I'd always say Shiny instead. It couldn't be prophetic, considering none of my shadows were.. shiny. There's still a few I haven't encountered yet, so it's a (slim) possibility.

Anyway, I've put Magmar onto Fire Red and I'm just about ready to put Zangoose onto Sapphire to breed a whole Royal Bloodline of Zangeese from Zook's little devil. It's almost time to start breeding for shiny Chiko! ^.^

Interestingly, both Zangoose and Lunatone (the version-specifics missing if you have Emerald plus either Ruby/Sapphire) were both extremely useful and ended up on my final XD team.

Um, you don't know the Masterball trick? WHen your first pokemon uses Masterball and then your second pokemon, you switch the masterball with another kind of pokeball and your second pokemon uses a move., and after the masterball is tossed, there's another one on your Inventory. Try and make as much sense as you can with that above ^

Anyway, this is what happened while I was gone hating PC,

Wild Growlithe (shiny) appeared!
Moon tossed Great Ball!
SHoot! It was so close!
Wild Growlithe used Roar!
Grawwaaar!

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Agent9 said:
Moon tossed Great Ball!
SHoot! It was so close!
Grawwaaar!
Aw, man that's the breaks. :(

AND I'm back! (Really I got back on late Sunday night, but I spent all my free time untill now playing Kingdom Hearts 2. (Won it today!:D)

LDD's UPDATE:

Friend's Sapphire - 174 Surskit and still no shiny. :( And I didn't find anybody with a shiny at the convention either, oh well.

Years
Agent9 said:
Um, you don't know the Masterball trick? WHen your first pokemon uses Masterball and then your second pokemon, you switch the masterball with another kind of pokeball and your second pokemon uses a move., and after the masterball is tossed, there's another one on your Inventory. Try and make as much sense as you can with that above ^
I'm pretty sure they fixed that in XD. I tried the trick with an Ultra Ball, but the appropriate Ultra Ball stock was used.

Agent9 said:
Anyway, this is what happened while I was gone hating PC,

Moon tossed Great Ball!
SHoot! It was so close!
Grawwaaar!
Join the club. Note how my avatar (which is in need of changing for the month) tells a true story. He would have been my fourth shiny.

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2006
hi i would like to join i have(in order of how i got them)
deoxys(speed), mewtwo, groudon, swablu, zangoose, seviper, metagross, vulpix, anorith, seedot, aagron, mudkip, beautifly, and bagon

Back