• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Lucia smiled as the others layed off of the subject. She watched Danielle go over to a student that was new, just like Danielle and her! Lucia got up and went over as well "So, suicune dorm? We can show you the way there, been around the academy a bit myself. Anyway, you can put down that stuff and join us for some dinner! It'll be nice to have some more company." She said with a smile.

She walked back over to the table. "You don't mind if another comes over, do you Mark? Also, I'll make sure to keep Roberto on a leash." She said as she sat back down in her seat and continued to eat.

Samuel sighed as he put his front claws on the seat in front of him and looked at Snype. "Don't worry about it so much Snype. Just breathe.... and make sure you don't go anywhere by yourself ever. Simple, right?" He said with a smile as the Absol got off and went back over to Roberto. "There, scared him, happy now?"

The Scizor smirked as Samuel rolled his eyes, "I say this is all childish."

Roberto snorted, "It's necessary."

Tyro was still going on, and on, and on. It really didn't look like he would stop as he kept going on and on about Able being a dudette and was currently listing all the activities they could do to show how awesome they were.... by alphabetical order, and he was still on the letter B.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Isaac Deladius: cafeteria
Imma firin mah tattars!!!

Ace continued to scoff down his food like the wild big mouthed pokemon he was. Then he tried to eat a potato whole. I'd gone back for seconds and grabbed the baked potato simply because they wer lacking french fries at the time. Even with his huge mouth Ace had a tiny body. He began to choke on the tuberous plant and ended up spitting it across the table and across the room right into another group of students eating dinner. the potato landed smack in the middle of the able and splatted into a mashed form of itself.

Isaac was stunned at first having seen the vegi fly, but then just had to resit laughing at the rediculousness of it all.

((@Grieger, Meganium, candywrapper, etc.))

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Academy Grounds

502.png
571.png
207.png
403.png

"Well, it's good to be back," said a familiar voice. Walking down a path far from the Pokemon Center, Kilik Chambers returns to the Pokemon Trainer Academy after...resolving some issues. Walking beside him was his little jolly Shinx, or as he likes to call him, Tentou. This Pokemon has grown attached to Kilik already. It should know more how outcomes turn out in battles. "Just think, Tentou," Kilik was speaking with Tentou, "one day you'll become really strong you'll be hard to hit." Tentou just barked cheerly at the comment.

"I think I can see the Pokemon Center from here," exclaimed Kilik, looking a distance at the red roof. Finally he could get some rest. How long has it been since he's been away? He decided to return Tentou so he could get some rest, entering through the door. Everyone should get some rest, even Kilik. It's already evening. He gave his Pokeballs to Nurse Joy who offered to heal them.

Kilik started thinking. "I should call my parents, & wash my red jacket." While his Pokemon were being treated, Kilik went to one of the screen phones & contacted his parents. Only his mother was on.

"Hi honey!" his mother greeted, "How's your stay over there?"

"It's going really well," Kilik answered, "I've learned a lot, made some new friends, met familiar people, saw new places, even caught cool Pokemon." Kilik first thought of N when he said familiar people.

"Amazing." His mother was proud.

"Say, where's dad? I wanna see him," Kilik asked, looking around in the screen for dad. His mother stayed silent for a while, which confused him. "Mom?"

"Sweety, um..." his mother began. Kilik was wondering what his mother was gonnaa tell him. Was there something wrong with dad? He will soon find out.

Last edited:

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Snype took a deep breath. He shouldn't worry so much. He's beaten tough foes before. What's one Scizor gonna do? Probobly kill him if given the chance but Mark wouldn't stand for that of course. They had eachother's back. They always did. He simply nodded.

Mark looked over to Danielle as she was talking to the newcomer, Lusca. Well he was certainly lost that was for sure. He had to question how he ended up in a cafeteria when looking for a dorm. He probobly just wanted to ask somebody. There were alot of students here after all.

"The more the merrier. Sure I don't mind having him tag along. Judging by the bags I'm guessing he's a new arrival." He said. It was kind of funny to him that Lucia asked him if it was alright. He felt like the leader of this little group of theirs. He was about to finish up his piece until getting quite a surprise from a sudden potato that landed right in the middle of the table.

"Ah!... what the..." He looked over to see where that potato came from and noticed Issac and his Trapinch. Issac was laughing from the scene. That trapinch either didn't like the food or just wanted to pull a little prank, something Mark and Snype could admire.

Able kept on listening to Tyro talk. She decided to ask him a question to get him thinking. "Hey, anything you do besides train? Not that I have a problem or anything. I love fighting as much as you do!" Able asked.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
((OOC: @Jasonwolf - I appreciate the warning...Danielle isn't all too happy!))

Danielle Accola - Academy Cafeteria

The student who felt lost...was looking for the Suicune Dorms. So, he was indeed a Suicuner himself. Which makes it easy for both Danielle and Lucia to show him there. Mark was still the only Raikouer in the group though. Lucia also greeted and invited him to the table. It was nice for Danielle and the group to invite a new student to the group. Though he was mainly interested in looking for the dorms.

'We were about to head over there anyways, but we're almost done with our dinner here. So you should totally hang with us!" She then puts her arm forward for a handshake. "I'm Danielle, and I'm also a Suicuner too. This is Lucia, also a Suicuner, and my good friend Mark, a Raikouer. Lucia and I have been here since this morning, while Mark's been here for quite a while now, is that right Mark?"

Ozzy came up to the boy and greeted him with a smile. "Pachi pachiii!"

"And that shall be my Pachirisu, Ozzy." Danielle introduced. "He's so nice and cuddly."

Not too far from the group, there was an Enteier boy with a Trapinch and a Typhlosion laughing. The group weren't paying attention to the silliness of the Enteier and his Pokemon, but all of the sudden, his Trapinch started to choke some food. Ozzy noticed the Trapinch choking, but managed to stand there being distracted by the group conversation. Without a warning the Trapinch fires the food towards the middle of the table, splattering all over the group. Most of the mashed gooey potato landed on top of Danielle's right hand. Her eyes widened as she saw the mashed potato, but also noticed the boy and his Pokemon resisting laughter. Danielle didn't like how the boy handled the situation.

"Hey you!" Danielle yelled at the boy across, "This isn't funny, you know!" Ozzy immediately got a napkin and wipes the goo off of Danielle's hand.​

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Ruby Sapphire Fiona Destiny - near the pokemon center

'I'll bring you guys to the pokemon center first, today was quite a day.' Ruby sighed as she remembered how many battles she had today, she couldnt even remember HOW many.

'(That might as well be a good idea.)' Hikari said snickering. 'What?' Ruby asked ehr curious. '(Today was indeed quite "the day")' Hikari teased her. 'Hikarii!' Ruby started running. 'Let's go!' Ruby shouted at her, hoping she wouldnt make more jokes like that.

When they arrived at the pokemon center Hikari immediately jumped on the counter forward nurse Joy. 'Ah Ruby, anything i can do for you?' She asked her. 'Y-yes, could you heal my pokemon?' She asked shyly. 'Yes! No problem.' Nurse Joy answered her.

Ruby took out all the pokeballs of her pokemon friends and putted it on the counter, nurse Joy happily took them and brought them away, only leaving Hikari behind. 'Let's wait over there.' Ruby said picking up Hikari. '(Hm-hm~)'

Ruby walked over to a couch near a window and started looking outside, wondering what everyone else would be doing right now.

CrumbledCandyWrapper

-being tossed on the pavement-
Years
Lusca Maloii - In The Cafeteria

Lusca A. Maloii - EVENING - Dinner in the Cafeteria

It didn't take long to put names to faces, as the girl (who he learned goes by Danielle) introduced some of the other students to him.

Still he felt the need to confirm it once more. "...Okay, so Danielle," he pointed around the cafeteria as he spoke. "Lucia, and he's Mark?" Lusca believed he'd be able to remember that.

His welcome so far, minus previous expeditions around campus, had been warm and altogether friendly. Lusca realized he'd just met at least three other people he could rely on here. And apparently he'd caught them at a good time, since they were each about to leave once they'd finished dinner.

...Wait... dinner? What time did he GET here exactly? Lusca pulled back his watch and examined it rather quickly, learning that the time definitely wasn't, 8:56 AM, and that he'd just stepped into a completely different timezone. It wasn't necessarily a moment worthy of panic (because he could think of at least three more justifiable ones), but he made a mental note to reset his watch the first free chance he had.

The Pachirisu resting over Danielle's shoulder happily mewed its own hello as she introduced them. "And that shall be my Pachirisu, Ozzy. He's so nice and cuddly." Lusca giggled slightly at Pachirisu's speech, he was definitely an eccentric little Pokemon wasn't he?

Still, Lusca decided to take his fellow classmates up on their offer, seeing as up until that very moment they had shown him nothing but hospitality. So he pulled up a chair and prepared to sit next to Lucia, Mark, and their Pokemon.

"So, how's the food here--" Lusca was cut off mid-sentence by audible choking.

The retching came from a few tables over, by a small, orange Pokemon that apparently had too much to eat, if it even liked what it was eating that is. Being from Kanto, Lusca hadn't really had a chance to see much of any other region's Pokemon, so seeing the Pokemon gag from its orange maw actually intrigued him. All he kept asking himself was what Pokemon this mysterious creature was, and what Region it came from. He was half tempted to get up and ask, but the happenings that ensued slightly made him blanche away.

In one final ear curdling heave, the Pokemon spat, sending the potato, it looked like, straight across the cafeteria and right onto Danielle's person. Lusca could hear the audible gasps selectively collecting themselves around the room. One even managed to graze his lips, seeing someone get spat on wasn't a laughing matter.

... Well, at least ONE of us seemed to think so... Lusca thought as the owner of the Pokemon laughed uncontrollably at the situation. How mannerable he must be, huh?

The laughter continued, unphased by the disgusted look on Danielle's face as she wiped off the bulky sludge with a napkin. Lusca turned to Mark and Lucia, who themselves couldn't turn away from the scene. Apparently it wasn't the smartest thing to do to tick Danielle off.

...Or at least that's what Lusca soon thought.

"Hey you!" she yelled as her companion Pokemon grabbed her more napkins. "This isn't funny, you know!"

The boy definitely seemed to think otherwise, though ...

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
(That feel when your post gets eaten. Also, I thought it would be appropriate to explain graduation in this post. A student can graduate from any dorm, and must be nominated by a teacher. When nominated, a small staff discussion must occur before the final decission is made. Graduated students are encouraged to stay at the academy as mentors / illuminati, and are something between student and staff at that point.)

Jake - Academy Main Office
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jake rubbed the side of his head in an awkward manner as Megan responded with questions of her own. For a moment he thought about what exactly he wanted to know. This was easy enough. He didn't think he could screw this up. After all, he was a trained professional! ...Professional... crimimnal, or something. Whatever. The point was he had more faith in himself than to seriously worry about that. He /did/ worry about explaining why he didn't just ask the main office however, and his attention was immediately grabbed when Megam asked exactly that. Shoot! What strategy did he use to deal with that? Jake became aware that he probably looked nervous, and decided that a bit of secretive honesty would work best.

"I get nervous around adults..."

A brief pause

"Especially when there's a bunch of them around."

Jake looked up at Megan, fully expecting her to buy his answer. After all, it /was/ a good answer, right?

"I just wanted to know... Where do I go, and what do I do? I'm lost--And I really don"t want to mess this up. I really want to become a great trainer, but I don't know how this works... What are the goals and the schedules..?"

Jake would likely come off as a very structured person who liked his life scheduled and planned down to what he was eating for lunch. This was in contrast to his hilariously messy hair. Huh. Given, he wasn't always honest~ This time he had exaggerated somewhat, which was still easier for him than outright lying.

Alex - ???
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alex just sort of tilted his gaze downward and quickly put his jacket on, appearing perhaps a bit scolded. Luckily the building wasn't hot enough for this to be a real complaint. Aloin proceeded to distract him by bringing up his earlier statement, proceeding to challenge him to a battle! The teacher sent out a Gallade and Alex just sort of stood there looking dumbfounded for a moment before he fully absorbed the situation. His expression was mildly frustrated as if in mock imitation of an immature child on the verge of saying: That's no fair, you're a teacher!

"Not here, no..."

Alex answered Aloin's question about him having not had his first battle. He had of course battled before the academy, and Aloin couldn't begin to guess exactly how much he'd done so given Alex' secret. Alex began to search for a pokeball of his own before being distacted by a very particular device Nika pulled out. Was that a pokedex? Now why would a student have one of those? His eyes flashed with confusion and he stopped what he was doing, speaking up in a curious tone.

"Does everyone have one of those..?"

He gestured pointedly at Nika's pokedex, before finally pulling out a pokeball of his own and tossing it. From the ball emerged a Siesmitoad It was a rather intimidating pokemon for a new trainer to have. The Seismitoad stared at Aloin's gallade with an expression that was impossible to read, emitting a brief grunt of sorts that indicated it's readiness.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Isaac Deladius: Cafeteria
Dinners on you, deserts on me.

Isaac simply shrugged and shook at the comments coming his way. It wasn't at all intended, and the circumstances were just rediculous.

"Hey hey... its just a big misunderstanding. I'm laughing at Ace not you guys, but I bet that'd be a great attack." Isaac laughed having to put his head in his hands to muffle his stupid laughter.

He steadied himself and stopped laughing.

"ugh... sorry. Just a bit starved for humor recently. Bad streak a battles leaves you wanting something to laugh at." Isaac sighed heavily, "How about desert goes on my account tonight?"

Isaac was sort of desperate to undo his damage since he already had such a long list of fans. Apparently he wasn't just a menance on the field, but off it too if this kept up.

"I seem to be getting off on the wrong foot with you all. Never was particularly good at being social. " Isaac said getting up and heading over to the other groups table.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

It turned out Mark was okay with letting another new kid enter the group and she smiled in response. It seemed strange. Lucia thought that today she would be the only new student at the academy. Apparently the academy accepted more students than she thought before. If this kept up the school would soon be flooded! She chucked at the image that popped up in her head as Lusca came over and Danielle eagerly introduced him to Ozzy and the Pachirisu seemed eager to meet the new trainer.

Tyro paused as Able asked the question and frowned. He was about to answer, but stopped again. He scratched the back of his head as he struggled to come up with an answer.

Everything was going great actually, which is why something just had to go wrong. In the blink of an eye a potato splattered onto the table and some of the mush hit into Danielle and some of it hit her own shirt. Lucia just watched as Danielle suddenly went off on the other student and Lucia got up as well to support her friend. "Yeah! What's the big deal you jerk!" She said as she wiped off her shirt as best as she could. Roberto immediately got up and clanked his red pincers in a threatening manner as he glared at the male student and more specifically at the Trapinch.

Samuel just sighed, "Here we go." He muttered.

The boy started to apologize, but Lucia frowned still. He headed over to the table and she had to roll her eyes. It wasn't like he couldn't undo the damage he had done, but first impressions were everything, and she wasn't sure if she was okay with him coming over. She sat back down and eyed him as Roberto stood beside her, trying to look as threatening as possible.

Last edited:
Years
Jack Jacobs
Pokemon Center

Jack took the closest seat he could find, caught his breath and began looking back at what just happened. He had to just sit there and smile, anyone watching him would just think he was delusional for just having this big grin on his face. Blade stood over him with a slight grin as well, his trainer was back to normal, maybe a little too happy but he was back. "Soo..." despite everything the moment had passed and gone Jack had to think about the present and presently he was doing nothing.

He thought about Lucia and the others probably still chatting it up in the cafeteria and eating. In the pokemon center currently thought it was still lively even at this time off the evening, people chatting it up with their families on the video phones and then even people like him just sitting doing nothing. Jack slid over on the couch, closer to the girl who was sitting there staring out the window.

"Hi I'm Jack" Usually he wouldn't just randomly introduce himself to random people but now his confidence and composure were back so why not chat it up with a pretty girl "Saw you doing nothing so I thought I'd just do nothing with you" it might have been a little odd even for Jack's taste but he just began staring out the window as well. Blade continued standing, even grinning as his usually calm and collected trainer was acting random.

Years

Atlus Midgard

Atlus was still wandering, whether it was because of his bad sense of direction or the incomeing darkness casting shadow over all that was familiar before, he was lost. Too dark to read the paper map given to him by the office, and for whatever reason, he didn't bring a flashlight. He had little choice in the matter, so all he could really do is keep going. At least, until......

*trips over mysterious Pokemon. Munch leaps off shoulder in time to land right on his back.

"What the?" "Crow crow crow" The now identified Murkrow yells before attacking with its wings. It was wierd though, why was the Murkrow on the ground in the first place? It didn't seem like a place you would likely see a bird pokemon. Atlus released the Snort, who started off with a Powder Snow. It sat down and did nothing. Snort used Powder Snow again, which the Murkrow took like a boss it wasn't super effective. Snort used Bulldoze in rage and........IT HIT!!!!! It surprised all but the Murkrow, who sat there still. Atlus has heard of Roost, where the bird type will rest on the ground, and heal up. "So, was that what it was doing on the ground? Why?........Oh my..." On closer inspection, his chest has a purple wound, showing signs of poison. It probably kept from fainting this long because of Roost. It seemed like it was from a time ago, and it was hard to tell what poisoned it. However, at this rate, he was just buying himself time. Atlus dug through his bag, and took out one of the rarer balls his parents gave him before he left, a Duskball. It was dark enough to call it night, so he threw it, and it wiggled, wiggled again.......Ding! It was caught.

He released the Murkrow, and after spraying it with an Antidote, started to think of a name. "Hmmm............What about Nevermore? After a similar bird in a poem." the Murkrow, now dubbed Nevermore, nodded yes to his new name. "So......Do you know the way to the Raikou dorm, Nevermore?" Nevermore was surprised by such a question. What fool asked directions from a bird famous for makeing people lost? However, he did know, and flew up to his shoulder so he could lead him by pointing his beak.

Nevermore and Munch had thier own conversation on Atlus' shoulders, which of course, Atlus had no clue what they were saying

"(So Nevermore, why were you so surprised that Atlus asked you for directions?)" Munch asked.

"(Does your trainer not know of all the rumors and legends of my species leading humans astray?)" Nevermore retorted back.

"(Ya, so.)"

"(WHAT! then why does he trust my directions?)"

"(Because he has no real reason not to, and he has no other choice.)"

Nevermore was silent, and grew deep in thought as Atlus saw the Raikou dorm, not needing to lead him for much longer.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Nika Valentine

Nika promptly snapped her pokedex shut and placed it back in her satchel at the boys inquiry. She understood perfectly well that, although a pokedex was no longer as rare a sight as it once had been, it was still noteworthy to see a trainer with one. There was no point in having it if she didn't use it, but drawing attention to it considering how it was obtained would be... unwise.

"I'm sure I have no idea." She replied to the question. And it was true, she didn't know how many, if any other students would have a pokedex. "And perhaps you should be a little less concerned about my belongings and more focused upon your battle."

There. That ought to deflect his attention.

CrumbledCandyWrapper

Years
Lusca A. Maloii - EVENING -
"Playing the Peacemaker"

Lusca couldn't help but watch. Mark seemed fine just a few seconds ago, up until more chunks of the choking orange Pokemon's food came careening into his dinner plate. Lucia was riled up completely, not finding the bit funny in the slightest, despite what the Pokemon's Trainer (Issac) seemed to believe. As for Danielle, her and Ozzy seemed more infuriated than anyone, and for good reason supposedly. The least Issac could do is apologize, and not wipe tears from his eyes at the scene.

The whole while, Isaac's Pokemon began threateningly clasping its rounded maw at everyone, looking more raring to go than even Danielle, Lucia and Ozzy alike. Trouble was definitely about to start. Oh, who am I kidding? Lusca thought. It's already started!

Lucas decided it'd be better to try and intervene instead of hoping the scene resolves itself. He addressed Danielle and Lucia first. "Uh, ... t-there's no need for violence ladies ... It was an accident, I'm sure... despite Isaac's painfully awkward choice of laughing."

Hopefully, he was getting through to his new classmates. He could only hope, seeing as now he had to deal with Mark and his Pokemon, all of which where at a slight standoff with Isaac's ...

Oh man ... Lusca thought. Only a few hours here, and now this. What am I going to DO??

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
Years
Dante Redson --- Location-Forest edge

Dante was hurrying back to Entei dorm after he noticed that it was getting dark. So, Dante started to run to out of the forest and headed straight to the dorm. As he kept on running, Dante saw some students head to the cafetiere. After seeing that, Dante kept on going on toward the direction of the dorm.

A few minutes later...

Dante got to the dorm and entered the building. He went inside and headed up to his room. Once there, Dante placed his pokemon team on the end-table and put his backpack down next to his bed. Dante then sat down on his bed to think about what happened that day.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Danielle Accola - Academy Cafeteria

In spite of the feeling of embarassment, Danielle wasn't sure how to react towards the boy and his Trapinch. He offered to bring dessert on his account, and he wasn't intending on making fun of her. Danielle didn't want to blow up and challenge him to a battle. She wants things to be kept in peace, especially with the new boy with them. Although, he would like to see the competitive side of Danielle. But Danielle isn't even in a mood for a battle. Ozzy's alright, but Mienfoo and Sector aren't worthy for battle. Mienfoo still needs to be trained psychologically, and Sector is still wild. In case the guy wanted a 3-on-3, Danielle would be doomed already.

Lucia also got some potato mash on her shirt, not as much as Danielle had in her hand. The Enteier wasn't intending on making this a joke. Ozzy, however...didn't quite agree with what Danielle just said. She's letting him go? Mienfoo would beat up his Pokemon in an instant, but Ozzy still kept in peace, with urges like Mienfoo.

"We're okay, really. We all ate a while ago." Danielle replied, not interested in the boy's offer of dessert. "Plus, you should probably get your Trapinch checked out, as it did ate a ton of food."

But the Enteier managed to move towards them, moving to the table they were sitting at. Saying that he's never good at socializing and meeting new people, especially in this type of situation. Danielle is worried at the boy. This was indeed an awkward moment. She scratched her head and glanced at the group, waiting for an opinion from them.​

Megan Sandoval - Academy Main Office

"I just get a bit nervous around adults........especially when there's a bunch of them around." The lost Enteier, Jake, replied to Megan. Megan does understand a lost student, because she's been in his footsteps before. Especially back in grade school. She was always lost, always insecure. With her experience, she could probably change the ways of this lost student.

"I see what you mean, Jake." Megan said, "It's your first night here and in these conditions it is a bit hard to get by."

"I just wanted to know... Where do I go, and what do I do? I'm lost--And I really don"t want to mess this up. I really want to become a great trainer, but I don't know how this works... What are the goals and the schedules..?" Jake nervously said...

"Okay, okay, okay!" Megan tried calming him down by patting him softly on the left shoulder. "Listen, first off... why don't you come with me inside to the office and I'll have someone print out your schedule for you, then I'll take you to the Entei Dorms. How's that? You can...see me as a personal guide to you. My Pokemon here will also help you out. Right, guys?" She turned to both Leah and Bree.

They both nodded briefly, but Leah was starting to sense something about the boy.

"See? I guarantee you that after I guide you, you'll be absolutely fine. Come, Jake." Megan went ahead and opened the door of the main office, allowing Jake to come inside first. She was sure of what's she's doing. She loved helping people, especially students. Megan is very certain that being a guide will make a huge difference.​

silverexorcist

Individualism in Normalcy!
Years
Battle Instinct 101

Aloin

Aloin observed Seismitoad carefully, noting its physical appearance. Indeed, he'd been mildly surprised to see that this boy was carrying a fully evolved pokemon on him. But at the same time, it pleased him. A stronger opponent would have this last longer and give him the chance to give a more lengthy lesson.

"Well then, let's begin." He sighed with a small smile. "The first thing you should do when facing a new opponent is, of course, identify your opponent's pokemon. Note the pokemon's species and type immediately so you know what attacks it may use and what attacks it wouldn't work against it. If you have a pokedex, then problem solved right there." Aloin added this as he glanced back at the wary Nika. "But sometimes you won't have the time to use it. As such, memorizing as many pokemon's species and type on sight is a very useful skill."

"Next," Aloin continued as he focused his eyes on Alex. "Is to be able to guess which stats are higher and which are lower for a pokemon. If they have higher defense, exploit their lower special defense. The same for vice-versa. Of course, every pokemon is different. But it does best at least know the general base stats for all pokemon you may encounter, so you at least have something to go on. A lot of information, I know, but this stuff comes naturally with enough experience."

"Now that I've got the beginning stuff out of the way, let's begin the fight. "D'Artagnan, dual chop."

Gallade's elbow blades retracted as it shot forward, gripping its fists tightly as it charged fiercely toward Seismitoad, closing the distance between the two with sudden abruptness.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
"hmm? Ace nah. It's just his way of doing things. After all why else have such a big mouth." Isaac said then glared at Ace, "Just need to learn how to chew."

Ace shrugged and smiled. The little bug jumped off the table and scurried over.

"I forget have I introduced myself? I'm Isaac if I haven't, and still am if I did." Isaac said, "Seriously though is there anything I can do to make up for this?"

Isaac's other pokemon wandered over aswell. It actually seemed kinda pathetic. here were a bunch of kids hanging out together and having a good time, and where had Isaac been? sititng in a corner with his pokemon. He honestly spent more time with them then humans.

CrumbledCandyWrapper

Years
((OOC : I sort of godmodded Jasonwolf a little, and for that I apologize. I think I can fix it on this post though))

Lusca felt slightly taken aback.

Well... that's ONE solution, I guess ... Lusca thought as he scratched the back of his head.

It seemed to draw the same reaction from Danielle, seeing as she confusedly did the same. Ozzy and the rest of his companions seemed objective to Danielle's kindness, but what could they do without her say so?

Lusca for one didn't care to say the least. The whole thing was a big misunderstanding, and thinking from Isaac's point-of-view, he WAS only trying to have a laugh. Truth be told, it was actually funny, but the new kid always catches some grief from a joke, no matter how funny. Lusca put it in his head that they'd definitely all be waking up to a laugh as they thought about this in the morning.

With that in mind, he took his opportunity to ask the Trainer a question that'd been in the back of his head since he'd seen his Hoenn based Pokemon.

"Say... Issac was it? ... Your Pokemon ... what is it exactly?"

((Hope that made up for my last mistake... :P))

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
"UHm which one? I got six." Isaac said motioning to them all, "I got a typhlosion, a scyther, a trapinch, a pawniard, a torkoal, and seedot."

Isaac pointed to each pokemon as he named them. They were after all his closest companions. He knew them all by heart.

"In that order we have Raizer, hallow, Ace, Zerak, Cauldero, and Tach." Isaac explained.

Again he pointed to the respective pokemon.

"Six pokemon one stone." Isaac chuckled thinking himself clever, "Each one is an original too. Raizer's gray with blue fire. Ace is silver. Hallow's orange. Tach is particullarly gray. Cauldero's rather darkly colored. Then Zerak's got a glossy finish to his armor. Pretty cool huh?"

Back