• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rijon Trilogy Help (Brown, Prism & Rijon Adv.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cardboardbox

Roaming Johto
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 25, 2023
It evolves at level 45, and is there another metal coat? or do I have to trade an evolved version of scyther or onix from GSC?

New question: How do I get Glaceon?

I'm sure Yanma evolves a little earlier. Either L.42 or 43..

There IS another MetalCoat but I really don't remember where it is..

Glaceon - Raise one of the Game Corner Eevees (I think it's the second one, save first just in case!) to L. 21 (?)

pizzakoe

Experienced Spriter
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 12, 2023
I'm sure Yanma evolves a little earlier. Either L.42 or 43..

There IS another MetalCoat but I really don't remember where it is..

Glaceon - Raise one of the Game Corner Eevees (I think it's the second one, save first just in case!) to L. 21 (?)

Yes, Yanma did evolve at 43, my bad!
And I already got Glaceon, it was the second one.
Does someone know which Tyrogue evolves into Hitmontop?
The one you have to trade or the one from the gamecorner? (Or one you have to catch?)
Thx!
Edit: For the guy who tought that Misdreavus wasn't catchable in the Final Maze: It is Catchable, I just caught one at lvl 53.
Edit: Does Someone know how to get Mamoswine? Just train a Piloswine to lvl 55(?), or is a special item needed?

Last edited:

SiegHart

Guardian of Time
Years
Yes, Yanma did evolve at 43, my bad!
And I already got Glaceon, it was the second one.
Does someone know which Tyrogue evolves into Hitmontop?
The one you have to trade or the one from the gamecorner? (Or one you have to catch?)
Thx!
Edit: For the guy who tought that Misdreavus wasn't catchable in the Final Maze: It is Catchable, I just caught one at lvl 53.
Edit: Does Someone know how to get Mamoswine? Just train a Piloswine to lvl 55(?), or is a special item needed?

train mamoswine to evolve him, and where in the final cave did u find it...i searched for so long

pizzakoe

Experienced Spriter
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 12, 2023
train mamoswine to evolve him, and where in the final cave did u find it...i searched for so long
You can find lots and lots of Swinubs in the cave to naljo.. that's how I got it :P

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2010
Hheelllloo??

I'm really stuck on rijonAdventures. I have the first 7 gym badges and the HMs 1, 2, 3, and 5... Where can I find Strength and/or Rock Smash? I know exactly where I need to go next, it's just that I need Rock Smash. Strength would be just a luxury for me at this point :p

If you could hint me to where I might find Rock Smash (and maybe Strength), I would appreciate it greatly.

I guess you all missed this. I'll try again... :P

Sorry for the double post, but...

Apparently, YouTube is more helpful than you guys. :P

I searched up "Rijon Adventures", and found a guy (MunchingOrange) who made entire video walkthroughs for a lot of the Pokemon games. I went 5 seconds into one of the videos and found my answer. HOT SPRINGS!

Last edited:

pizzakoe

Experienced Spriter
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 12, 2023
Well, I trained my Piloswine till level 55, but still, IT DIDN'T EVOLVE!!
Does someone know if I need an item for this?

Edit: It Evolved at level 58
Edit: Yay! I only need 8 (or is it nine?) Pokémon more!!

Last edited:

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
hey i just need to ask are there pokemon beyond rampardos in the pokedex?
and which ones?
thnx

EDIT!!!: Also where do you get Ho-oh and Lugia?
i heard ho-oh was in the final dungeon and so was lugia but where are they?

and i have 3 trade stones and 1 metal coat can anyone please list all the locations of the stones and coat THNX a LOT =)

Last edited:

cardboardbox

Roaming Johto
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 25, 2023
hey i just need to ask are there pokemon beyond rampardos in the pokedex?
and which ones?
thnx

EDIT!!!: Also where do you get Ho-oh and Lugia?
i heard ho-oh was in the final dungeon and so was lugia but where are they?

and i have 3 trade stones and 1 metal coat can anyone please list all the locations of the stones and coat THNX a LOT =)

There's no Pokemon past Rampardos. 224 is all.

Ho-oh OR Lugia (you only get one) can be found in
Spoiler:

Afraid I can't remember stone/coat locations..

ShyRayq

Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
There's no Pokemon past Rampardos. 224 is all.

Ho-oh OR Lugia (you only get one) can be found in
Spoiler:

Afraid I can't remember stone/coat locations..

thanks! this really helpful! i think ill get ho-oh....
anyway big thank you!
and anyone else want to answer my other question?

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2009
I've got warterfall but i cant get into the reed game shack on rijon adventures, what else do i need to do to get in the building?????

pizzakoe

Experienced Spriter
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 12, 2023
That's it!
I Finished Pokemon Brown!
I have ALL seven Items, and ALL pokemon.
I don't know what the prize is yet, 'cause I sent my .sav file just 2 hours ago, but still: I Finished it :D

cardboardbox

Roaming Johto
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 25, 2023
sir coolboy... where can i get the egg which contains togepi? or the prof.'s aide?? pls. help..by the way..VERY NICE hack..!!

Can you be a bit clearer? :) Do you mean in Brown, Prism, or rijonAdventures? And do you know which Aide you're looking for? i.e What item they give you?

ShyRayq

Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
okay everyone I need 1 metal coat and thats it, im good, i got the one from the final dungeon but i need one more please help me, and thnx to the person who does!

To above^ first you have to get to the end of the final dungeon then at the end there's a rocket that's talking about a fossil, beat him then talk to him again, he'll give you the skull fossil, go to the building next to Hayward pokecenter and speak to the top professor, he'll say walk in eagulou, do that and you have Cranidos!!!! train it to lv30 and TA DA!!!! RAMPARDOS 4 U!!!! there you go, the answer to your question nemesish

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
okay everyone I need 1 metal coat and thats it, im good, i got the one from the final dungeon but i need one more please help me, and thnx to the person who does!

To above^ first you have to get to the end of the final dungeon then at the end there's a rocket that's talking about a fossil, beat him then talk to him again, he'll give you the skull fossil, go to the building next to Hayward pokecenter and speak to the top professor, he'll say walk in eagulou, do that and you have Cranidos!!!! train it to lv30 and TA DA!!!! RAMPARDOS 4 U!!!! there you go, the answer to your question nemesish
Thanks man.
now to train my pokes to beat the h*ll out that dungeon

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years

The Second metal coat is on the Northeast Part of the Eagalou Park...

Ku-Ri-Boh!

Silent Trainer...
Years
Sorry sorry sorry for this question, but... when can you start linking in Brown? I wanna trade my Totodile from Crystal and i've patched the compatibility patch to it. I use the VBA Link too
Thx a lot. Link or anything is accepted, and i'm ready to be flamed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back