• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Pfft, all those puny creatures are nothing against this:
article-0-137984F4000005DC-291_634x423.jpg

This bad boy is named the Goliath Bird Eater, weighs up to 170g, has a leg span up to 30cm.

Humans say they have conquered their environment.

Nature laughed for a bit, created a couple hurricanes, and made this monster.

Sir Codin

I hate not being smart and I hate it when people make it obvious they're smarter than I am.

Makes me feel like a worthless waste of air.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Well no one likes to feel that people around them are smarter than them, haha. IQ is pretty bunk anyway.

Sir Codin

I've had official and unofficial tests place my IQ within the 120 to 130 range.

Completely inaccurate, there's no freaking way I'm that intelligent.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I don't see the point in making these tests. God created us with equal abilities and intelligence. It's us who decide wether to use them or not.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I'm not so sure everyone's of equal intelligence, lol. I do think a huge amount of our intelligence is how society treats us/educates us though.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
God : The creator of everything.

When someone constantly tells another one that he's stupid, that he'll never be intelligent this has an effect in his life.

Sir Codin

I was being sarcastic, of course I know what God is. It's just that I don't believe.

On the subject of stupidity:

droomph

weeb
Years
Welllllllll let's just say that I'm tired of either side fighting over if "God" is real.

Who cares I mean srsly it's your own business. Just do other more important things and leave it between you and the person you believes to be true.

I think this is a great time to pull the Alcoholics Anonymous giudebook out.

THE TWELVE STEPS OF ALCOHOLICS BEING A GOOD AND NOT ANNOYING PERSON ANONYMOUS
1. We admitted we were powerless over alcohol being stupid—that our lives had become unmanageable.
2. Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.
3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood Him.
4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.
5. Admitted to God (as we understood Him), to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.
6. Were entirely ready to have God (as we understood Him) remove all these defects of character.
7. Humbly asked Him to remove our shortcomings.
8. Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all.
9. Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.
10. Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.
11. Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God (as we understood Him),, as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry that out.
12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these Steps, we tried to carry this message to alcoholics annoying people, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.

Ugh I'm tired of people complaining about "GOD'S REAL" and "GOD IS A LIE".

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I believe there's a god, just not a god as specific as each religion says. An omnipotent force if you may, that makes sure everything's running as its supposed to.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
God : The creator of everything.

When someone constantly tells another one that he's stupid, that he'll never be intelligent this has an effect in his life.

Yeah, there's also a lot more to it than even that. There's so many subtle ways of saying that, like putting our kids in terrible schools and such.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Sounds like an entertaining hobby.

A guy I know messaged me over Facebook today and asked if I want to partner with him and his friend for making a game. Judging by his interests, he means a video game. >_> I'm screwed. I agreed to try to help, but I doubt I really will be able to.

Sir Codin

As is the job of true metalheads. Anyway, cloudfare is crapping out on me way too frequently, is that normal? And is PC gonna fix it?
It sometimes happens. One way to know when the cloud's acting weird is if it takes longer than normal for a page on PC to load.

Sometimes the site will go down, as I'm sure you must have noticed at least once by now.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
It sometimes happens. One way to know when the cloud's acting weird is if it takes longer than normal for a page on PC to load.

Sometimes the site will go down, as I'm sure you must have noticed at least once by now.
Been on and off for the last hour. And PC takes a lot of time to load, like really long, old SPPF load times, all day.

Sir Codin

I smell another site fix coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back