• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Darker than it Seems [OOC]

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
That sucks. That has happened to me when I was typing a short story and had not yet saved it and the power flickered and shut my computer down.
But anyway, think I have everything done now that I wanted to finish for my character's start. Don't think i will have anymore filler posts until later on.

Zatanna

Magician Princess
Years
Name: Vesa
Personality: Vesa is a bit of a calculating asshole at times. He's not usually the most open person, preferring to offer barbed words instead of a friendly hand. He has a softer side, but he rarely allows anyone to see it and it is generally reserved for his pokémon. Outside of his assholeish tendancies, he's also an incorrigible flirt and is rather indiscriminate in his targets - men, women, not sure - it doesn't matter to him. He tends to be rash in his decisions, though he can think things through if the situation lends itself to it.
Appearance: Vesa is lanky, and doesn't seem like much of a threat at first glance, but his smirk in light of that might just unnerve quite a few fighters. The smirk is rather habitual and he generally seems fairly laid back, the kind to keep all but a few well timed, sarcastic quips to himself. He has dark, straw blonde-verging-on-brown hair and green eyes that are sharp and occasionally calculating. He tends to keep to an earthy colored tight shirt and a looser button up over it, either open or (rarely) buttoned, and a pair of worn jeans.
dohring.jpg

Hybrid Trainer typing: Dark, Ice
Hybrid Trainer Ability: Competitive, Anger Point
Hybrid Trainer Moveset: Dark Pulse, Dragon Pulse, Icicle Spear, Psycho Cut

Pokemon team: Mightyena (Hatí), Arcanine (Sköll), Noibat (Nidhug)
Attack execution:
Dark Pulse, Dragon Pulse: Both are executed in the form of a pulse from his hands, the pulse is black for Dark Pulse, and azure for Dragon Pulse.
Icicle Spear: Unlike a normal pokémon, this is not a multi-attack for Vesa; he creates a spear made of ice and wields it against his opponent.
Psycho Cut: He uses some small psychic power to create a blade of energy around either his hands or his ice spear.

Oh. My. God.
when are you gonna start? Tulip cant wait to swoon over you.
xD You know I remember watching a little Veronica Mars.. i never got super into it though... Well I cant wait for you to join the roleplay! ((:

Years
Oh. My. God.
when are you gonna start? Tulip cant wait to swoon over you.
xD You know I remember watching a little Veronica Mars.. i never got super into it though... Well I cant wait for you to join the roleplay! ((:
I'm gonna start tomorrow! I was planning to tonight, but I'm not feeling well (med withdrawal really sucks, even if you've been weaning yourself off with your doc's help). But yea, tomorrow I should hopefully feel much better! He'll be waiting for you all in Johto, most likely!

Also,
@Gray-_-Hatred: Is it okay if I edit to get him a female Leafeon named Freya? Dunno why, but she popped into my head and won't leave.

shatteredxfrost

i'm writing my own damn story
Years
Annoying that the post did that to you ElBurrito D: I remember writing a really long story once (I was struck with inspiration and wrote for hours on end) only to have thirteen pages of work disappear forever because my laptop overheated. Sigh.

Yay! Excited to meet Vesa (as you already know haha!) xD

Years
Oh hey, look - a wild post has appeared! Sorry if it's not up to snuff. . .it was a hard place to jump in and withdrawal (which can apparently last a month - oh goody) was screwing with me. I'm....gonna go lay down again..... @___@

EDIT: Oh god, you guys! I really am not feeling up to another post just yet! D: You're making me worried I got in over my head...

Last edited:

shatteredxfrost

Years
Oh hey, look - a wild post has appeared! Sorry if it's not up to snuff. . .it was a hard place to jump in and withdrawal (which can apparently last a month - oh goody) was screwing with me. I'm....gonna go lay down again..... @___@

EDIT: Oh god, you guys! I really am not feeling up to another post just yet! D: You're making me worried I got in over my head...

I hope you're feeling ok!

If you're not feeling up to it, that's fine (: Take your time! Sorry, some characters can be a little full on but Vesa can handle it, I'm sure. If you want, send me a message and we can discuss!

Years
I hope you're feeling ok!

If you're not feeling up to it, that's fine (: Take your time! Sorry, some characters can be a little full on but Vesa can handle it, I'm sure. If you want, send me a message and we can discuss!
Vesa can certainly handle it - I'm more worried about me! XD The fog is starting to set in, but. . .for the moment I'm a bit better (it seems to get worse the later in the day it is). I took today and tomorrow off, so hopefully after this 4 day weekend, the withdrawal symptoms won't be so bad. . . I can't afford to take much time off work.

shatteredxfrost

Years
Vesa can certainly handle it - I'm more worried about me! XD The fog is starting to set in, but. . .for the moment I'm a bit better (it seems to get worse the later in the day it is). I took today and tomorrow off, so hopefully after this 4 day weekend, the withdrawal symptoms won't be so bad. . . I can't afford to take much time off work.

I had the same deal when going off medication a few years ago! Always at night time before bed, too! D: Hopefully you'll feel better soon! (:

Years
I had the same deal when going off medication a few years ago! Always at night time before bed, too! D: Hopefully you'll feel better soon! (:
I mean, it seems to start about 2-3 hours after I wake up and then just gets worse and worse till it hits a plateau around...dunno, 1pm? And after that, it's just sucky the rest of the day. But yea, thanks! SSRI meds are hell to come off of, sorry you had to deal with it too.

But look! Another post! I can promise at least one a day, but I'll try to do more? Just don't expect quick replies from me, unfortunately. . .

shatteredxfrost

Years
I mean, it seems to start about 2-3 hours after I wake up and then just gets worse and worse till it hits a plateau around...dunno, 1pm? And after that, it's just sucky the rest of the day. But yea, thanks! SSRI meds are hell to come off of, sorry you had to deal with it too.

But look! Another post! I can promise at least one a day, but I'll try to do more? Just don't expect quick replies from me, unfortunately. . .

I'm sorry you're going through it, too!

That's just fine! People have a hard time getting posts in because it's so fast-paced so it's a good thing! (:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Not sure I said this yet, but I really like the names of your pokemon, Hecate. I have always been a fan of Norse Mythology. Well I am honestly a fan of any Mythology lol.

But yeah, the RP probably could slow down just a bit lol. Not sure how long we have been in the chapter/part :p

But to get an established time frame, it is night time now right? I know Zatanna said moonlight. Which made me say it was already getting dark. So it is night time now right?

I am just can stand in the Shadows right now as well.

Last edited:

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
Years
I deleted that post cause It was god modding... 1 of my own rules broken by me -_-'

I also completely miss read the situation between Arryn and Vesa... So yea, Whoops.

Back