• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: Gen VI: DS-Style 64x64 Pokemon Sprite Resource

MrDollSteak

Formerly known as 11bayerf1
Years
Here is a mega diancie sprite, This was my friends sprite and I just edited it. I know you probably wont accept this but Ill put it here anyway :)

Sorry but you're right I won't be accepting this.

Anyway I've done Clauncher!

iMH8bF5.png

Credits to Hoenn for the base for the front sprite.

And here's its Icon sprite

ALkQQEq.png

Last edited:

Mr.Mako

Resident Edgelord Troll
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
You made a shiny before we even know what the shiny will look like?

Haven't you noticed that megas that don't change the base coloring much or at all wind up having the same shiny palatte as the base pokemon

PunkPhantom

"midna's a cat" -vinny, vinesauce
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2016
Haven't you noticed that megas that don't change the base coloring much or at all wind up having the same shiny palatte as the base pokemon

But how do you know what color the glowing parts will be?

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Here is a Omega Groudon sprite. I mean even if you dont accept it people might still use it :)

Nice man. Thanks i'll make good use of those. And thanks MrDollSteak for the updates of the sprites and icons. Will be using them in my hack and give credit.

MrDollSteak

Years
Will you eventually do a Mega Diancie and the rest of the omega ruby pokemon?

Of course. They're all on the list.

711. Gourgeist http://i.imgur.com/2MN♥♥♥♥.png -----» link broken

Thanks! It turns out the link had a swear word beginning with F in it. Go figure.

I've done Tyrunt,

dDdtBwl.png

and its icon sprite.

ytLgrDo.png

EDIT:

I've also done Scatterbug,

Pl6PcrA.png

and its icon sprite!

TaVnzqE.png

As well as Bunnelby and its icon sprite.

feyX4OW.png

Credits to Chaos Rush for the base for the front sprite!

4HhzQFo.png

Last edited:

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
Just want to check if these are alright before I work on the female version. :p

HJxr1IN.png

Last edited:

Dragonflye

Author of Pokémon Sovereign of the Skies
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
First of all I want say thank for you great collection of Sprites. Some Sprites are very nice, but some Front Sprites looks like strange. E.g. Delphox, this looks extremely strange.

Now the other point which about I want to talk. I think it is not ok that you don't accepting Sprites and say not why. Anyone People sit a long time on it because he wants to help YOU. And you say "Sorry not accepting". I think a simple "sorry" is not enough. I think its respectful thing if you say why not accepting.
I do not know how Superjub sees. But I think it's not OK.
My appeal on you: Please say why you don't accepting the Sprites and say what he can make better.

I do not mean it bad. ^ ^

~Dragonflye

GOLDstandard

Eclectic
Years
Wow, work has really been progressing nicely on this project, and I have to say these sprites look straight from the vanilla games! The front sprites are all great but i'm truly amazed by the backsprites because i've tried before and failed HARD to make custom backsprites haha
That being said I have a few words of constructive criticism that I'm probably not even entitled to say (not really being a spriter myself).

I feel like the delphox and the braixen front sprites would look more battle-ready if they were tilted to the left slightly (like the sugimori art). In the delphox sprite that you created (which is how it is often depicted due to that it is the static pose of delphox's 3d model) delphox's unique and cool feature, the stick, is not shown. I tried to sprite a delphox closer to the sugimori and hopefully you could use it as a base if you so desire. It shows a more dynamic pose of delphox and just looks more badass imo haha

I also feel like the goodra front sprite has too slim a torso, and its thighs are too proportionally fat and bulbous. I believe that this is due to its curved thigh outline that extends too far onto its belly making the thighs appear harsher and too sharp. Its eyes also seem a bit too manic due to the fact that the irises and pupils are shown looking down from a higher perspective in your sprite whereas they are typically shown looking upwards in the sugimori art http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/d/df/706Goodra.png/250px-706Goodra.png

Greninja's sprite looks great, but i feel like its thighs are, like goodra, slightly too bulbous and give it the appearance of him being slightly fatter than he is irl.

Avalugg, malamar, litleo, and chesnaught would all benefit from some more facial definition, avalugg in particular as it is difficult to distinguish their facial features.

My final piece of unsolicited advice is that the avalugg back sprite is awkward at its current angle. I believe it would look nicer either just showing its head at a horizontal angle with the ground and more zoomed in.

As I said before, fantastic work and I immensely appreciate the hard work you've put into the project for the good of the community. Keep it up!

this is the custom delphox i made from the sugimori art.

View attachment 72669

Last edited:

pixeleye

Pixel Artist For GBC
Years
hi any pack file for this im making same thing .. just wanna check all in 1 pack though :D

Edit: ill try to work on the zxy Legendary(ies) :D

Cheers :)

Last edited:

GOLDstandard

Eclectic
Years
ive been boReDdDdDdD
made a dragalge back sprite based off of a zoomed in smogon sprite as a base. i edited it a lot to make the pink and tan things look better but they might be shaded wrong. backsprites are HARD. Hopefully you can use it somehow.

View attachment 72668

Last edited:

MrDollSteak

Years
First of all I want say thank for you great collection of Sprites. Some Sprites are very nice, but some Front Sprites looks like strange. E.g. Delphox, this looks extremely strange.

Now the other point which about I want to talk. I think it is not ok that you don't accepting Sprites and say not why. Anyone People sit a long time on it because he wants to help YOU. And you say "Sorry not accepting". I think a simple "sorry" is not enough. I think its respectful thing if you say why not accepting.
I do not know how Superjub sees. But I think it's not OK.
My appeal on you: Please say why you don't accepting the Sprites and say what he can make better.

I do not mean it bad. ^ ^

~Dragonflye

If a sprite isn't accepted it will be because it does not follow the sprite submission guidelines, or is not to the same quality of the sprites in the resource. I will only really give specific comments if I think that it is a question of small edits until I accept them.

Wow, work has really been progressing nicely on this project, and I have to say these sprites look straight from the vanilla games! The front sprites are all great but i'm truly amazed by the backsprites because i've tried before and failed HARD to make custom backsprites haha
That being said I have a few words of constructive criticism that I'm probably not even entitled to say (not really being a spriter myself).

I feel like the delphox and the braixen front sprites would look more battle-ready if they were tilted to the left slightly (like the sugimori art). In the delphox sprite that you created (which is how it is often depicted due to that it is the static pose of delphox's 3d model) delphox's unique and cool feature, the stick, is not shown. I tried to sprite a delphox closer to the sugimori and hopefully you could use it as a base if you so desire. It shows a more dynamic pose of delphox and just looks more badass imo haha

I also feel like the goodra front sprite has too slim a torso, and its thighs are too proportionally fat and bulbous. I believe that this is due to its curved thigh outline that extends too far onto its belly making the thighs appear harsher and too sharp. Its eyes also seem a bit too manic due to the fact that the irises and pupils are shown looking down from a higher perspective in your sprite whereas they are typically shown looking upwards in the sugimori art http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/th...-706Goodra.png

Greninja's sprite looks great, but i feel like its thighs are, like goodra, slightly too bulbous and give it the appearance of him being slightly fatter than he is irl.

Avalugg, malamar, litleo, and chesnaught would all benefit from some more facial definition, avalugg in particular as it is difficult to distinguish their facial features.

My final piece of unsolicited advice is that the avalugg back sprite is awkward at its current angle. I believe it would look nicer either just showing its head at a horizontal angle with the ground and more zoomed in.

As I said before, fantastic work and I immensely appreciate the hard work you've put into the project for the good of the community. Keep it up!

this is the custom delphox i made from the sugimori art.

Attachment 72669

Thanks for your comments. I agree with you in regards to Goodra and Litleo. I'll most likely be replacing Litleo's front sprite at a later date, as well as performing final QC with sprites later.

As for Chesnaught, Avalugg and Malamar, their dimensions were really difficult to get down to 64x64 which may be why the faces are hard to define, specifically because they are so small. Sadly I don't think there is much more I can do with them, as any more black outlines may make the faces even harder to notice.

As for Avalugg's back sprite, It has to be at that angle due to it being a completely horizontal Pokemon. It is pretty similar to Wailord I find, and you'll notice Wailord's backsprite is angled similarly.

Have accepted your Delphox and edited it.

hi any pack file for this im making same thing .. just wanna check all in 1 pack though :D

Edit: ill try to work on the zxy Legendary(ies) :D

Cheers

What? I don't know what you mean by packs.

Also please don't bother with XYZ legendaries, I plan on doing these myself.

ive been boReDdDdDdD
made a dragalge back sprite based off of a zoomed in smogon sprite as a base. i edited it a lot to make the pink and tan things look better but they might be shaded wrong. backsprites are HARD. Hopefully you can use it somehow.

Attachment 72668

It looks pretty good overall, but I'll probably make my own custom back sprite.

Anyway, here is the new Delphox, credits to GOLDstandard for the base for the front sprite.

HbHoo7y.png

Also, I've finally started working on Mega Pokemon, which I'm sure will excite a lot of people.
I've decided that most Megas will be edits of their base Pokemon as shown in the DS-Style
64x64 Pokemon Sprite resource by Chaos, so that they will remain consistent in size after
evolution (one of my biggest concerns, which delayed me starting work on them).

So without further ado here is Mega Charizard Y!

jVKfqL6.png

And here is its icon!

ccs4k4f.png

Next on the list is Mega Ampharos, and then Mega Charizard X.

Last edited:

MrDollSteak

Years
Hey so I actually posted a thread on Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire sprites but I feel like the thread is redundant because you will be doing all the new megas as well. So I thought I would post a sprite here to see how you like it.

attachment.php

Credits to Leparagon and Tayub121 :)

Don't see it.

Anyway I've done Clawitzer. It was an absolute pain in the butt.

RFcfcyn.png

and here's its icon.

TQnAZ5K.png

Back