• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

It's a Hyuga trait, probably related to the Byakugan

hell, they might very well be blind and use the Byakugan to see

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

The hack is almost perfect 360 vision and the ability to telescopically search for things in the distance, think Hinata was looking at something 10km away a little while ago in the mango. They can see through solid objects and easily see the chakra systems of others (basically another circulatory system in the body but for ninja wizard magic). I guess he made them white because they can see things so clearly or something.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

In an alternate universe, Neji is a pervert and uses it to spy on girls in bath houses
and Shikamaru is fat and lazy and Choji is smart and fit

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years

Shikamaru is lazy. lol

And technically, Chouji is also fit. Their clan eat as much as they do because a certain jutsu of theirs require a lot of energy and they become as thin as other characters when they perform it. Or I'm totally out of the manga and dunno a thing about what I'm saying and you guise can ignore me. :p

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

That eye power and the clan ability to expel chakra from their pressure points on their body actually makes for a pretty unique fighting style, other series have used pressure points though(HnK has a pressure point for everything).

More interesting than the other 2 gamebreaker eyehax that's for sure. The Sharingan can removes the boundaries between reality and illusion and move things into another dimension and the other one can bring people back to life, Aizen tier broken.

Yah, Chouji is in perfect shape for his power.

Alternate universe film coming up soon, that's what the clothing design in this set is from.

Last edited:

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
Ah yes, Hinata dresses provocatively and flirts with that world's Naruto, getting jealous at pretty much every girl?

heh

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I feel very meh today so I have nothing to bring to the table for this conversation.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

This thread needs moar Samwell. Edit: Watch at your own risk or something like that.

Spoiler:

Mornin btw guiz.

Last edited:

derozio

Years

Talking of sexy ladies:
oppw2-perona.jpg

Nami and Robin look smexy as they normally do (pics are probably too racy for this thread so not posting :p). But even Perona looks smexy in Pirate Warriors 2.

derozio

Years

Ahh, the ladies of bleach - those with personalities of cardboard. :p I prefer those with looks and personality so I pick One Piece's ladies. Even though their body proportions are kinda...effed up. lol

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Speaking of body proportions being effed up, that suddenly reminds me.

sexy-jessica-rabit-fanart-illustration-01.jpg

Problem ladies?

Anyone ever get the achievement known as Just 1 Gun before btw lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back