• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Dear Anon,
Seriously, stop living in a fantasy and then complaining about how things never turn out in your life. Maybe if you were more realistic you wouldn't have to ***** and moan and complain how no one gets you. Get some actual brains. I don't know if you're just retarded, or actually an idiot- but in any rate.. wake up. It is annoying to see.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anon,

Don't blame me for what happened to the puppies now, I made sure nothing got in or out so they shouldn't be that hard to find.

Dear Anon,

I miss you so much you know that.

Years
Dear A,

You really need to get your own computer. You always say you will but never do it.. I miss talking to you! ): Having to send e-mails back and forth is tedious since you take forever to reply using your phone.

But I'm glad you're finally going back to school after three or so years of idling around. Keep at it!

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Dear Anon,
Regardless of what I think of you, congratulations! I think you'd been needing a pick-me-up for a while. I genuinely hope it goes well for you.

Dear Anon,
.. Excuse me? .. What are you doing? I mean.. I don't know if you are trying to stir me, but if anything, it just gives me a lower opinion of you.

Dear Anon,
I know you don't think of me often or anything, but I am really happy for you.

Dear Anon,
I hope we can speak soon. You have a bright future ahead of you.. and I am happy to hear you are doing well.

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
Years
DA~

I swear I'm not ignoring you. Failbook chat is a fail. This is why you should keep messengers around. Because the only way I'd ignore you is......I wouldn't XD ever. So stop thinking it. Life is way too happy right now. And I'm pretty sure you're the reason why. I wish I could see you irl again, but I have no clue where that's at that you are now. Haaaaa......I've got the worst sense of direction ever. Better yet why not just live with me? Although that might noooot sit well with the fiance. And his axe is meaner than anything you got. lol

Man I just can't stop smiling!

Really ever since you've been here I've been superly jolly lol. I would marry you in a new york minute! >//w//< Cross my heart. I love your fuzzy wuzzy green head. And the werid faces you make on skypecam to me at random intervals during a serious conversation. And your ability to fall asleep mid-convo and pick it up instantly right after you wake up xD. And also your ability to say brb i have to take a pee, stay gone for 30 odd minutes and return like that's normal. And how you get yourself banned from places for being the ass that you are XD And how your UTAU sounds like Josh Groban trying to hide a Cockney accent. You're PERFECT~

I could probably never say all of this to your face. I'm shy around you kinda of xD. But I have literally stared at you on cam (and pics but the live version is better) so much and studied you I know every detail of your face XDDD And you thought YOU were freaky. But yeah you call me crazy but truth is, I'm just crazy for you <3

~~**~~

DA~

lol I love PC because of you. We should really duet together. You're so cool and I love the way you sing. I only often get to duet with men because......girls tend to hate me (for no reason~), but most of the songs I want to duet to are girl songs. Actually now that I think about it, I'm going to have one of the guys duet a girly song. Maybe Sexy Boy by HAM or something. THAT would be something to hear.

Also I love your hair. But then again I looove short hair. Especially short in the back. owo YOU SHOULD GET A MOHAWK

~~**~~

DA~

I'm not emotionless or insensitive, I just really honestly do feel happy all the time. I try to write out my negative emotions that I can't get across irl (they're there, but I don't feel them outwardly, that's why i write.......) but you keep asking me how can I be so happy when things are going so wrong. I'm trying to be sad and stuff, it just isn't me......... D:

I guess that's why you know me by what you heard them call me in college. Sparkles~ I'm sorry my happiness seems to bother you though. I REALLY don't try to.

~~**~~

DA~

Arthritis? Oh noooo, I'll pray for you. You don't have to keep typing to me if it hurts. I guess thats another testament to how much you love me. <3 But seriously, think about yourself lol. Get well soon.

And don't forget to bring Jenny (you raincoat killer you) on your next little trip over here. Yesssh we will have much fun being the widow makers from Meadows Crossing.

BTW, Gentlepunk is half my brainchild. CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE HOMIE

~~**~~

DAs~

I don't want to see you. Please stop coming over. Seriously, you all are the only people in my life that cause me misery. Tonight was literally 3 hours of torture in purest form.

~~**~~

DA~

Man, I miss you. A loooot. You were my little love object of obsession, even if you did eat my food when you came over back when, and left me with nothing (would have been easier now because I don't eat anything XD ). Burying you was one of the worst things I ever had to do in my life. I don't care **** all what people think about me writing to the dead. I feel like you can hear and that's enough for me.

You know who says she's sorry about what happened to you. I think she's sorry for the way she treated you during her little fits of rage too. You know she's on meds for her emotion problems........

BTW how is heaven? Save me a mansion right next to yours (I'm not living in the same one with you, and you KNOW why that is XD ). If i find you flirting with any of the angels up there you've got a hard thing coming when I die. I'll be sure to take my grandma cane (if I live old enough to need one) and give you a few good whacks. Soooo yeah.
You have been warned. (and please tell God He must build a TGI Friday's in Heaven for it to be perfect) BTW thanks for having such awesome hair. We looked good going out together and now when I go out people compliment my hair and all that jazz still. So thanks. woowoo I love you. Keep resting in peace.

Last edited by a moderator:

droomph

weeb
Years
da

I know I'm probably being pretentious with the fact that I'm still using my iPod but you are just annoying - I can't sleep, it hurts, and ai'm bored when I do try to sleep, because I can't toss and turn.

I really want you to go away.

Please.

I want to have a good start to band this year.

Da

I'm literally crying from pain rn. Please stop it...

Last edited:

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
Years
DA~

Get your phone back! I miss your voice so frickin' bad it hurts.

~~**~~

DA~

Get a clue. I don't like spelling things out for people. Wastes my time. So please use your brain (if you have one).

~~**~~

DA~

You really inspire me. I don't think you know that. Underneath those layers of bi-polar-y problems is a very talented person. I wish you wouldn't refuse your meds because you're out of control when you don't take them. I wish you could see how awesome the real you is, without the illness clouding you up. But nobody can make you help yourself. I'm still your friend, regardless. I just don't know if HE will be though. You know?

~~**~~

DA~

Ugh, my apologies never come off good. But I'm sorry I haven't felt like going out with you lately. It's not you it's this stupid dizzying sickness. I couldn't keep my eyes open for like a friggin half day yesterday. And my heart doesn't like to work like it should because it's stubborn. That doesn't mean I didn't want to go with you though........

~~**~~

DA~

Oh Lord yet another one (you must be like number 20 or something)....... Welcome to the ever-growing harem I guess. You seem nice, but I'm always going to pry his attention away from you. Just saying. (ask any of the other girls, even his fiancee will tell you he spends most of his time with me)

Nothing personal. I just want to be the ONE (and am). And I've pretty much already established my role as leader of this pack. It's just a privilege that you even get to talk to him. Count your blessings?

Again, you're welcome though. Just take precautions to not get on my bad side. It's pretty nasty.

Love is war.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Dear Anon

I just... don't understand you. And that bothers me. So I mainly just try to avoid you because when I don't really get people at all that makes me not like them much and that could cause issues. xD;

Dear Anons

Why do you all like me so much I don't understand. Whenever I'm with you all I become the centre of attention immediately. You all stay near as you can to me and hug me and talk to me and why do you seem to adore me? I've never done anything for any of you really. I don't get ittttt

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
Years
DA~

It's allll over. There's no turning back now. I've infected you. >D

RED TREEEEEE!!!!!!!

You will understand that phrase more after you play it.

~~**~~

DA~

You should have known better than to mess with the Mistress of Ultimate Gaming. I can kick your butt on any game. So you might as well stop trying to win. I am the State Soul Caliber champion after all (and beat the master rank guy on my FIRST time playing the game, WITH the 'weakest' character). It's hopeless~ Funny story. Cause he was the laughingstock when people saw his butt kicked by a girl (he didn't land one blow on me). I guess back then it was a sin for girls to be gamers? I dunno. BUUUUT the point is, I always come out on top <3 Take your so called l33t skillz and gtfo.

~~**~~

DA~

Please don't kill the zombies. They are my friends. T^T

~~**~~

DA~

lol I love you. My dear raincoat killer.

raincoatkiller1.png

You look soooo good here. Let us please paint my town red with red tree-ness. My heart is going thumpity thump thump. <3 YOU ARE BRUTAL AND MALICIOUS AND ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS

I try to play it off but I'm dreaming of you. Chop chop hatchet's swingin', I'll lick it for a cleanin' Yes I am crazy but you love me that way.

BTW, Toad has now been introduced into our red tree paradise. There is no turning back. All we need is a deformed Venusaur and we are compleeeeete. (oh and a legion of shadow people, but I get discounts on that).

Also, answer your e mail already!!1!11

And a complimentary sinner's sandwich for you!

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Dear Anonymous,

When you said those things the other night I was so happy. If it means anything, I don't think you under appreciate me, you're my best friend and I love you. <3

Dear Anonymous,

Should I just give up? I don't even know what to do anymore, tbh. \:

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I keep thinking that something will happen between us, as much as I want it to I know it won't. And I get upset over this; it makes me jealous just at the thought of you with someone else. I hate having these feelings because they're not going to go away easily. Oh well. </3

Dear Anonymous,

Okay, lol. You're a terrible person and I hate you.

Dear Anonymous,

idrc what other people say, you're not a nice person and the things I heard about you make me want to punch you for your intentions.

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
Years
DA~

To be continued. XD God, why do I love you so much. You're flippin crazy. <3 You totally have to be the yin to my yang.

~~**~~

DA~

I guess you got a new phone. Does that mean long talking sessions again? I HOPE SO. I missed you soooooo much.

Turn up the BrokeNCYDE. BOOTY CALL FT. E-40 PLZ It's time to shake it like some chocolate milk.

~~**~~

Dear Everybody~

I love you all ;0; <3 *spreads love far and wide*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back