• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cellphones!

Nomine

サトセレ
Years
I have a Samsung Galaxy SIII on AT&T, haha. Any extra info will be below. Switching between that and the iPhone 5 currently. iPhone 5 is my primary, while I go to my S III when I feel the need to customize. xD What really sucks is that I have to use an adapter to put the nano-sim from the iPhone into my S III (because Apple had to change the SIM card size yet again... and now, the industry standard will become the nano-sim!) The only reasons I switch are because iOS is so smooth and simple, while I can customize 'til the cows come home on Android.

Phone: Samsung Galaxy SIII (Pebble Blue FTW!)
Carrier: AT&T
ROM: AOKP Jellybean!

as for the iPhone 5...

Carrier: AT&T
Color: Black/Slate
Storage: 32 GB

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I currently have the Samsung Infuse 4G, been having it for a year and a month so far. It's a really amazing phone, but sometimes it can glitch up and crash every time I run too many apps. xD I blame the specs. lol But overall, it's a really smooth phone and it's pretty big.

My mom and I are in the talks of upgrading to iPhones, don't know when but it could happen. xD

Sirfetch’d

I have the Iphone 4s in a very unique green Otter Box which I love. I have while before I can upgrade though for discount, but I might just break down and buy the 5 at retail.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I have an iPhone 4 (despite strongly disliking Apple).

But I'm never going back to an Android, probably. Hopefully Galaxy SIII has picked up SII's pieces, because they're really mediocre phones.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
I have a Samsung Galaxy Europa I picked up last year. It's basically a old version of the samsung galaxy Y, which I picked up for £50 on a prepay network. For a phone I got a long time ago (having a phone for 1 year is quite rare for me) It's quite good although It has a old version of android (2.3.7, so it's about 2 iterations behind 4.1 jelly bean).

My next phone is probably going to be a android, and I'll get it sometime next year, probably one of the once announced at MWC next February.

Picture of phone in spoiler -----V

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I've had a HTC Desire for just over a year and I love it. It does everything I need it to and has such a wide array of apps that whenever I'm bored there's always something to do to pass the time, and the music system works wonderfully with great sound quality. Texting/emaling from it is very easy and the keypad is laid out really well, so it's definitely a phone I'd recommend. The only problem is that it has a habit of breaking a lot, so don't get it if you're clumsy like me!

o Pikachu o

Pikachu
Years
I have a white iPhone 4S. And it's on iOS 5. I'm probably not even gonna buy a new one until the iPhone 6 is out. Which is probably 2 years from now.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I have a Samsung Captivate, which is AT&T's equivalent to the Samsung Galaxy S (the first one, sadly). I like it, though I'm pretty terrible with keeping it charged. I'll be keeping this phone for another year until I get a new one if I don't lose it first like the other cellphones I've had.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I have a Nokia 3310 classic, a pretty basic phone for a guy who just needs to use it to call, SMS and play some no frills games to past time. For playing mainstream games and surfing the net, I can always use my computer.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
i have HTC desire X it is a nice phone though i only use it to call, message and taking pics and of course playing games xD xD no internet :(
i got it a few days ago ;) ;)

blue

gucci
Years
Blackberry Torch which I use everyday from calling, to texting to updating my Facebook/Twitter.. it's a nifty little phone!

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I have a Virizon LG Dare. It's quite an old phone and Ive ahd it for years. Unfortunately, it may be breaking, it has a problem where it occasionally thinks it's battery is fake. I believe this may be a sign that either the phone or battery is on it's way out. It's getting replaced with an iPhone which Im supposedly getting as a Christmas gift.

Back