• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chromatite(Spherians Project)

What do you think of the battle system?

• Perfect

Votes: 21 37.5%
  • Good

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Stick to the original pokemon one

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Bad

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Total Crap

Votes: 8 14.3%

• Total voters

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Wow awesome title!

You should make some lines seperating the words ecause its kinda hard to see what it says.

Anyway it looks awesome keep it up dark dragon!

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
thanks everyone, I am gonna be on holidays very soon, I'm hoping to make the Save/Load Systen as well as the bad and part of the battle system then. :)

Budgie_boy

A bold new journey awaits
Years
Some good news dark_dragon, I have nearly finished all those character sets you needed. There's only around 15 more to do, it took me FIVE 36 hour shifts to do all of them!

So please let me finish my game before XMAS and I'll let you have the charsets before the end of january.

*goes to faint on bed*

*dies on bed, blood pouring out of eyes*

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
omg don't die I need those charsets sent to me first :P
thanks a lot for that :D
and as christmas is near here's the improced menu system I just made (the old one was messing stuff up):
menu.gif

amazing ain't it?

Budgie_boy

Years
Always happy to help!

Not a problem, I do anything to help out a friend and fellow team member!:D
Anyways if you need scratched trainer battle sprites you can always ask me to do some (5 requests open at the moment)

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
crahes are evil x_x, I might use them thanks. Btw, did you decide yet if you're gonna let me use the overworlds that you were making for your game on this one?

Budgie_boy

Years
[_DarkDragon_] said:
crahes are evil x_x, I might use them thanks. Btw, did you decide yet if you're gonna let me use the overworlds that you were making for your game on this one?
You can, I have actually added them to the Zip file for the team to use!
I hope they help... Oh and I have given up on Mystic Fog and I am using that game as part of the World Adventures series (I hope it becomes a series of games!:nervous: )

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Awesome screenies!!!
I love the menu and the dicription!!

so are you making a serise of games!

after yuo make the first one the second or third should be easy!
(you get the inspiration)

anyway keep it up!

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
after I make the first one it'S easy cause I have the engine ready, all I have to do is add new stuff like maps, event, pokemon and so on :P

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
I just added another brilliant feature for the menu, the clock:
clock.gif

It keeps showing the time like the pokegear in GSC does, expect more features for the menu such as:
- Weather forecast
- Day bar (shows u at what point in the day you are)
- Moon phases (will be needed to know when you can evolve a clefairy for example (some pokemon will evolve differently in this game than they do on the real games, you have to take your clefairy to mt.moon on full moon for it to evolve)).
- Maybe I'll put more things, but I'm running out of space in the menu screen :P

Back