• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Any games got you excited ?

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
• Persona 4: Golden (PSVita)
• Shin Megami Tensei IV (Sadly this one's on the 3DS, but knowing the team making it, it'll still be mind-blowing. That said, even if I don't get a 3DS, this is still an anticipated game for me.)

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
Years
I got some games on my mind but some of them really disappoint me.

#1 Definately is Simcity 2013, the revival of this franchise is crucial. However, up till now, I am really disappointed by the game's contents and plans...it's just horrible. But I'll try it anyway, I pirate games anyway <_<.

Command and Conquer 2 Generals comes second. I found the original Generals PERFECT. However, the fact that the new game has been tweaked to include futuristic themes makes it horrible for me...another disappointment. They also announced that it's gonna be FREE TO PLAY. Which Worries me A LOT. For a game to be free to play, this means that they will give you a primitive empty game for free, then force you to pay excessively for low quality contents to come. Same thing happened with Microsoft Flight, and the game failed horribly.

Pokemon B2/W2 is definitely my most awaited game. Pokemon games never disappoint me, they just keep getting better and better. Thank god we are gifted with great developers like those.

At last, I have to honor GTA V to my most anticipated list. The GTA franchise is simply a MUST-TO-PLAY.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Resident Evil 6: It's literally the biggest game yet. And it's got all the best characters, and the gameplay looks so good.

Dead Space 3: Issac on a frozen zombie planet? Enough said.

Deadpool: The dude's hilarious, I must get the game.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
The main games I'm looking forward to this fall are Black/White 2, obviously, and Assassin's Creed III. B/W 2 look great with all the new additions and I think they're definitely going to improve upon their predecessors, and I'm really looking forward to the colonial American setting of Assassin's Creed III and wrapping up Desmond's story (I hope).

Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2016
There are so many good games coming out, too bad I wont have time for all lol
The ones I'm looking forward to are:

Pokemon Black and White 2
Assassin's Creed 3
Halo 4
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
Watch Dogs
Beyond
The Last of Us
Deadpool
Injustice: Gods Among Us
GTA V
Bioshock Infinite
Tomb Raider
Crysis 3
Metro Last Light
Splinter Cell: Blacklist
Tearaway

Ice Car

Banned
Years
There are so many good games coming out, too bad I wont have time for all lol
The ones I'm looking forward to are:

Pokemon Black and White 2
Assassin's Creed 3
Halo 4
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
Watch Dogs
Beyond
The Last of Us
Deadpool
Injustice: Gods Among Us
GTA V
Bioshock Infinite
Tomb Raider
Crysis 3
Metro Last Light
Splinter Cell: Blacklist
Tearaway

This list needs more Borderlands 2. Like, 96.5% more Borderlands 2.

Seriously, Black Ops 2 but not Borderlands 2? ERH MAH GAWD

Years
I am looking forward to a few games.
FIFA 13 is at the top for me, I am a huge football fan and FIFA player.
Pokemon Black/White 2... You know it's Pokemon who won't get it?
Halo 4, Do i need to say anymore?

There are a few I am interested in but not that bothered about.

CoD:Black Ops 2. I can not stand Call of Duty's multi-player, CoD4 ruined it for me but I am a fan of Zombies so I may get it for that.

Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse. It just looks interesting.

South Park: The stick of Truth. Again, it Just looks interesting

I may also get Borderlands 2 If any of my friends get it. The reason I got Borderlands 1 is because 3 of my friends got it on day one so I went and got it as well to play with them and I was surprised at how fun it was ONLINE but very boring solo.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
So far, the games i'm waiting for is:

Borderlands 2
Crysis 3
Dead Space 3
Dust 514
Medal of Honor: Warfighter
Metro: Last Light
Monster Hunter 3G
Okami HD
Phantasy Star Online 2
Rainbow Six Patriots
Resident Evil 6
The Last of Us
Warface

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
For those who can't wait for Black Ops 2; trust me you don't want it unless your playing zombies. It's gonna have lag compensation just like Black Ops and MW3 which is the reason I'm not buyin another damn CoD game. I can't wait for Halo 4 even tho I don't have a 360 anymore.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I'm just waiting on Black and White 2. :) That's really it, haha. Ignoring non-Pokemon games till I beat Okamiden and Skyward Sword! lol I do want Kirby's Return to Dreamland though...

Back