• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HOMESTUCK // SHENANIGANS [M] [OOC + SU]

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years

MAIN FACTS:

Name: Leon Guemonde
Title: SYLPH of WORLD
Color: #CCCCFF
ChumHandle: PA - periwinkleAdoucir

OF HOUSES AND SUCH:

Home: Leon lives in a penthouse... well, not exactly a penthouse but the top floor of an apartment. With just 2 master bedrooms, each with their own bathroom, a nice kitchen filled with latest equipment, and a study room filled with bookshelves and other learning materials, and a comfy living room occupying the rest. Leon's room, however, is like any normal 15 year old boy's room looks like. Well, maybe just cleaner. He also has a cool looking normal PC which was given to him by his older sister on his 13th birthday. His room also has a balcony, which the Eiffel Tower, clearly visible from the platform.
Family: Leon has an older sister whom he loves unconditionally. Although there were times that his sister and him fight (which was usually most of the time), Leon would't want anything to happen with his sis. It's too painful to even think if anything would happen to his sister. He also had a pet snake named Serperior, named after the Gen V Pokemon Grass Starter, whom he loves very much. Unfortunately, he died in some weird accident when he found the serpent outside his apartment, dead.

IN-DEPTH DETAILS:

Appearance: Leon looks pretty skinny for a 15 year old guy. He has deep auburn eyes that sparkle in the sunlight when viewed at an angle and has messy jet black hair that he usually never combs. He likes to keep it this way since his image doesn't really matter. He is 5'6" in height and probably around 50 kgs in weight which is okay for him. His complexion is just fair and flawless but that's just every neighborhood daughter his age says. He wears a plain white shirt with a periwinkle cross on the center, a gray long jacket, and blue jeans. He also wears green sneakers coz he loves nature and green is totes awesome as a color. Well, not as awesome as blue. :>
Personality Traits:

GOOD: Leon is a kind hearted soul. He wouldn't want to hurt anyone if there wasn't a good enough reason. He loves Shipping and has many OTPs to be quite honest. He enjoys mythology and has every fiction about the subject. He prefers music that is mainstream and totally catchy. He also enjoys using the Internet and do social interactions with other people around the world. He also loves snakes!
BAD: Leon is actually a passive guy and is sometimes a pacifist. He also has a bad temper if you actually catch him in a sour mood. He tends to scream if anything bad happens to anyone he cares for like he did with his pet snake.​

MISC.

First Post:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
GMT 0, as in +0 or -0. I mean, England, greenwich mean time. Yeah :3

So yeah, if I set my first post in the evening, it would be about the same for Leon and I don't remember where the others are but if they are in America it would still be daytime for them so that would work, right?

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Paris is GMT +1.

Delhi has right in between +5 and +6, so its close to +5:30 but I think officially its +5.

America is -5 for the east coast, -6 for mid west or central time (like from North Dakota down to most of Texas), then -7 for the rockies and states in a vertical line with them, and finally -8 for pacific coast (including alaska, I think) I believe Hawaii is -10.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Auugh no inspiration at all for that first post :x It can be crappy, right? xD

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
I am pretty much finished with the SU, just gonna post the first post...

I just noticed we had patterns like our female surnames start with J and our male surnames with G, and the fact that we have a female heir and a male sylph.

@RHCP, Meulin is the Mage of Heart ;)

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Auugh no inspiration at all for that first post :x It can be crappy, right? xD

He, I don't see why not xD You're already accepted based on the rest of your SU, tho :p

I am pretty much finished with the SU, just gonna post the first post...

I just noticed we had patterns like our female surnames start with J and our male surnames with G, and the fact that we have a female heir and a male sylph.

All righty then. And I had just noticed the pattern xD We're just awesome for the GCAT pattern, but not for a GJ - Heir/Sylph sort of pattern :p That pattern rocks!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Haha ok then ;D

Oh right! I just thought of Sollux but Meulin is one too, of course ^^ perfectly normal then! Just like a girl, Latula, can be Knight.

EDIT: btw, while we are fighting with our fingers trying to make decent first posts, you should totally create and post the IC thread :3 Considering it usually takes up to a week to get a thread accepted here, it would be nice to have it ready when we are finished with our SUs, right?

EDIT2: I assume we're all going to be friends already when it starts? Maybe we should try and sort out our relationships ^^

I think Josie would be rather good friends with Leon. He might even get her to show some softer side once in a while.

She would probably be annoyed with Divya pretty often ^^ But we'll have to play out some pesterlogs before I know completely how to act with Josie around her.

Aaand we don't know much about Rory yet but I guess he and Josie would get along well enough?

Last edited:

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
EDIT2: I assume we're all going to be friends already when it starts? Maybe we should try and sort out our relationships ^^

I think Josie would be rather good friends with Leon. He might even get her to show some softer side once in a while.

She would probably be annoyed with Divya pretty often ^^ But we'll have to play out some pesterlogs before I know completely how to act with Josie around her.

Aaand we don't know much about Rory yet but I guess he and Josie would get along well enough?

i dunno, i think Divya and Josie would get along. Divya isnt the kind to pry, and Josie is competent enough to get things done without anyone stepping in to help...but I also see them not being really personal friends either, as neither of them are into the girly girl stuff and they dont really have that much in common, save for the fact they like to get things done. so yeah maybe some sort of business arrangement or aquaintance situation would be plausable.

Chalifoux

Years
@Red, I had failed to see your edits, and for that, Im really sorry, but yes, you should probably see which characters could be BFFs and whatnot :3 And yes, Ill submit the IC while you all finish your first posts xD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
i dunno, i think Divya and Josie would get along. Divya isnt the kind to pry, and Josie is competent enough to get things done without anyone stepping in to help...but I also see them not being really personal friends either, as neither of them are into the girly girl stuff and they dont really have that much in common, save for the fact they like to get things done. so yeah maybe some sort of business arrangement or aquaintance situation would be plausable.

Maybe they could be, like, rival friends. They compete half-discreetly when they are alone, but towards others they might suddenly stand together like two friends who really trust each other.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Maybe they could be, like, rival friends. They compete half-discreetly when they are alone, but towards others they might suddenly stand together like two friends who really trust each other.

What about the other way around? Like theyre all bffsies alone, but when others are around they kinda argue over trivial stuff, maybe even leadership once everyone realizes theyre a superhero squad

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Uhhh, yeah I guess. I dont really remember that, never really read the avengers comics and i only saw parts of the movie :/

but if you say so then yes!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Ok, so. I'mma suggest that we put the first post in the IC thread instead. Might give a better push for me everyone to actually finish their SU's?

Chalifoux

Years
@Red & Evan. No, there is no IC THread, however, I just uploaded it :) Un-CSSd because I'm feeling lazy... But hey, it's something. And yes, I agree with you. First posts will go in the IC as part of Act 00, as a way of inspiring y'all into finishing them up! :D

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Glad to see you back! Hopefully the IC will get accepted soon so we can start :) I'm really excited to finally play out a Homestuck RP with people who know what it should be like.

How will we start btw? Or maybe that will be clear when the IC is up, EliteBeats?

Back