• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Momentum | Re-Opening Giveaway!

What do you want to see in this thread?

• Total voters
Years
Last edited:
Years
awh, forget it. is this 3way guy online right now? itll be easier then what im tryin to do.

okay, give this vol guy your alakazam and the snorunt you wanted me to ev, and then me and him will trade.

Last edited:

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
Years
actually Lives blondness made him forget he can't connect to Vol XD so i shall be the middleman please register my SS FC
and so i guess i'm giveing vol an egg too ?

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
actually Lives blondness made him forget he can't connect to Vol XD so i shall be the middleman please register my SS FC
yeah and his blondness also made him not think that I'll be a better middle man since we got to trade anyways, like you had to with him last time he asked me but then you told him your be a better middleman as you got to trade with him anyways...

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2015

we connected 3times so ha :P

just doesnt like me any other day than sunday lol

valor555

Years
yeah and his blondness also made him not think that I'll be a better middle man since we got to trade anyways, like you had to with him last time he asked me but then you told him your be a better middleman as you got to trade with him anyways...

Hey as his Official trade assistant only i get to make fun of his blondness (it's what got me the job in the first place XD)

Years
Heh, i postponed my epic showdown with mah arch rival until tomorrow :P told him some jackass took the pokemon i was trading, and i was trying to get it back. im a genius.

did i miss something? who am i trading the alakazam and snorunt with? -.-'

Last edited:

valor555

Years
if you keep joining how do you expect me get them from live, char >.>
and i have vol's ditto now so bring his egg

Back