• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The X/Y Rumors Thread!

RandomDSdevel

The EXP-Grinding Trainer
Years
No problem, who would of thought you can just buy mew DNA on eBay and create how many Mewtwo's you'd like lol.

Do-it-yourself biologists, maybe?

WTF??? Mega !!! UNLEASH THE BABY
mega-kangaskhan.jpg

The Worlds 2013 opening ceremony has revealed Mega Kangaskhan. In its mega form, Kangaskhan has a new ability called Parental Bond that allows both it and its child to attack. This allows Kangaskhan to use the same attack twice in one turn! Thanks goes to our good friend JWittz for the photo!

FINALLY!!! The only question is this: what happens if the adult and baby Kangaskhan can be knocked out separately? Would making the adult Kangaskhan faint turn Cubone into the baby Kangaskhan's 'Mega' form/evolution, thereby remedying Generation I's unintentional Cubone/Kangaskhan split?

It was also announced that the Pokemon X and Y soundtrack will eventually be available on iTunes for download. It will be comprised of 220 tracks.

Does that mean that we'll get them here in North America, too? And what about the rest of the Pokémon soundtracks that are currently available only through Japan's iTunes store? I want to download those, too!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
FINALLY!!! The only question is this: what happens if the adult and baby Kangaskhan can be knocked out separately? Would making the adult Kangaskhan faint turn Cubone into the baby Kangaskhan's 'Mega' form/evolution, thereby remedying Generation I's unintentional Cubone/Kangaskhan split?

Kangaskhan is one Pokemon. The baby is still part of Kangaskhan while in Mega form. They share HP.

The cubone thing is not real. Cubone and Kangaskhan aren't related. If they were they would have been rectified ages ago.

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Sooooo...what ever happened to that Eeveelution, as well as the potato chip and sushi roll Pokemon? I was only freaking out of my mind waiting for "Draceon" but whatever =^=
Was it said they'd be revealed in Corocoro? I might be forgetting, but I don't think it was.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2013
Just having a look through these rumours and X/Y sound like exciting games, will definitely get em in october

ErikaInRainbowCity

Everyday I'm Tumblin'
Years
I think Mega evolutions are going to be awesome but that just means competitive battling is going to get even more intense 0.o

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Does anyone know what the remaining ??? in the official site is? I thought it may be Mega evolutions after they were announced but they aren't in that tab so what could it be...

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 5, 2018
Giga evolution obviously, seriously I don't know maybe another new thing we never saw in the series yet.

blue

gucci
Years
One more issue of CoroCoro left before the release of the games, if those alleged Pokémon aren't revealed in that issue as they were said to be then I guess they might be fake? Next month's issue focuses on even more new Pokémon and new Mega evolutions iirc.

Years
IF THERE WERE THE THIRD LEGENDARY (Z MAYBE????)
I think that Fairy is the new type (Xerneas) , Dark also was a new type in gen 2 (Yvetal), so what if the third MAYBE steel , cause steel also was a new type in gen 2!!!!!
And Xerneas fairy stronger than Yvetal dark, so MAYBE THE THIRD steel stronger than Xerneas.!!!

And more?? What if the third is ALSO SHAPE LIKE LETTER X. Like when the third combine with Xerneas and become XX or combine with Yvetal and become XY.....!!!!

And there is a theory
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/66754746

Years
Here is some sort of information that is interesting, though hardly confirmed. Why would GF register some of these pokemon for

http://pokemonfigure.blogspot.jp/2013/08/registered-trademark-and-mega-pokemon.html

"Registered Trademark and Mega Pokemon

Mega Kangaskhan was announced at WSC last Saturday.
When I saw this news, realized one thing.

"Pokemon Trademark Expands Merc Scope" was posted one year before. It was a list that registered trademark by Nintendo, Gamefreak and Creatures in 2012.

[ List, yellow parts are Mega Pokemon as known atm ]
Charizard, Blastoise, Gengar, Kangaskhan, Pinsir, Jynx, Gyarados, Aerodactyl,Mewtwo, Ampharos, Scizor, Houndoom, Tyranitar, Heracross
Gardevoir, Absol, Medicham, Banette, Latias, Latios, Aggron
Abomasnow

When AAPF wrote this article, checked trademark Gazette only. It means did not check relationship with previous registered trademark. Now done to recheck, result as follow. Red color parts are registered trademark NEWLY (as first time registration).
Charizard, Blastoise, Gengar, Kangaskhan, Pinsir, Jynx, Gyarados, Aerodactyl, Mewtwo
Ampharos, Scizor, Houndoom, Tyranitar, Heracross
Gardevoir,
Absol, Medicham, Banette, Latias, Latios, Aggron
Abomasnow

Lucario and Blaziken have been registered and activated since the list, Mawile by another company but expired at the moment.

So the question is why do they register these trademarks now.

Hoping the purpose of these trademark will be unveiled near feature."

The site also provided this same list a year ago, when the trademarks were discovered. They didn't really speculate until many of those pokemon were confirmed Mega's. http://pokemonfigure.blogspot.jp/2012/06/pokemon-trademark-expands-merc-scope.html

My best guess if that these are likely mega's though, not a complete list of megas that will be featured from previous generations.

Last edited:

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
Years
Interesting, very interesting, although Blaziken, Mawile and Lucario are all missing from that list, so coincidence or actual connection, still unknown, but it does seem we may be getting more on that list.

Years
OMG?? LATIOS AND LATIAS ARE GETTING MEGA EVOLUTION!!!!
Hope it will have some side story...
And Latios is Blue, Latios is Red... So MAYBE IT WILL APPEAR IN POKEMON XY......

Years
[ List, yellow parts are Mega Pokemon as known atm ]
Charizard, Blastoise, Gengar, Kangaskhan, Pinsir, Jynx, Gyarados, Aerodactyl,Mewtwo, Ampharos, Scizor, Houndoom, Tyranitar, Heracross
Gardevoir, Absol, Medicham, Banette, Latias, Latios, Aggron
Abomasnow
Charizard?! Gengar?! Pinsir?! Houndoom?! Tyranitar?!
I wish it would be true, especially those that i mentioned above.
Charizard and Pinsir really need this

Years
The only things that makes me slightly dislike that theory is the lack of Luxray.

As you can see the pokemon are listed in the generation introduced.
It seems like the 4th/5th gen pokemon underwent a different process?!? Not sure why Abomasnow was on the list. Though, if this list is true, it is not necessarily a complete list. As Mawile's trademark status is unknown. Perhaps you will get your Luxray ;)

Back