• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years

The Strokes are one of my favourite bands, and this song is just pure genius. From the guitar riffs to the lyrics, it's just great.

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
Linked Horizon - Guren No Yumiya

This song is just amazing even though I don't understand anything at all. It's the OP of SNK that can just go with anything. :3

Last edited:
Years

I can't stop watching/listening to Chris Hadfield's cover of Space Oddity. It just boggles my mind that something like this is even possible (and he's got a pretty good voice for an astronaut in his mid-50's).

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday

I'm watching Freaky Friday right now, lmao. This song, like the movie, is a work of art! A treasure to be remembered throughout the ages!

Years
I can't stop watching/listening to Chris Hadfield's cover of Space Oddity. It just boggles my mind that something like this is even possible (and he's got a pretty good voice for an astronaut in his mid-50's).
That was pretty mind-blowing when I first say it. It still kind of is. I also really like the small changes to the lyrics to make it more hopeful since, ya know, in the original Major Tom doesn't make it back home.

I'm listening to Utada Hikaru's Apple & Cinnamon, which is one of the limited number of songs that I like from her attempt to break into American music.

H0tB3ans

What is Sylveon?~
Years
RuneScape (heh) - Eagle Peak

Sorry, addictive. Just like, yeaaah yeaaah yeaaah a song with no singing! c:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Owl City - Metropolis

I'm really obsessed with this song right now cause of the music video. Which you may have noticed is my current theme atm. This is one of the few songs of the new album that somewhat maintains Owl City's style while still being completely new. Though it's the video that gets me. It's simple but leaves a good message. Stand up to bullying even if you don't think you can. Sure some may say, "The boy only stood up to the bully because he stole the book from the girl he likes, that's not a good message." But I disagree, it's just about standing up to bullies in general. The boy was tired of seeing the bully harm others and him taking the book from his crush was his breaking point. All heroes have a breaking point where they decided it's time to take action. The boy was being his inner hero is how I see it. Sorry for ranting, I just love the message in this video. Plus the comic book like art is beautiful so I had to use a gif made from it (made by Adam himself) as my signature. Just a wonderful song too!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
AW, I seen that it said "owl city" and immediately realized that it was probably you who posted it haha. ;D

Anyway.
Love and Death - Meltdown

I stumbled upon this song yesterday and now I can't stop listening to it. Please help me.

Edit:
Sorry, video doesn't want to work. Look it up yourself.

Last edited:

Treecko

Years
Train- Blind

I bought Train's debut album, Train at an entertainment store called FYE yesterday for 25 cents. Listening to it and it's pretty relaxing. I personally prefer this Train over newer Train. This song's pretty emotional. Almost bringing me to tears here.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Take My Breath Away - Berlin

Let the images of Tom Cruise and Kelly McGillis making love flood into your head!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Love and Death - Meltdown
Yes, again.
When I said that I need help, I wasn't joking. ;D

Last edited:

Sir Codin

One of the best concept albums ever made.

Treecko

Years
Fall Out Boy- The Phoenix

I'm in love with new FOB. While sure, it's doesn't compare to their old stuff, but I appreciate them trying to branch out and try new styles. They do pretty well at it and I'm glad to know they're back. Plus lyrically this song's not bad at all.

Sir Codin

I need to listen to more of these guys.

Treecko

Years
Daft Punk - Touch

So far of listening to the new Daft Punk album, I'm in love with it. It's uniquely different from their older stuff. It's very discoy and pretty fun to listen to. So far an amazing album, if you like dance music, then listen to this album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back