• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I was saving almost every 5 minutes in Final Fantasy VII earlier today. My batteries were dying ;__;
Maybe because you were overtaxing them with all that saving? I remember the last time I was on a plane I had my DS and I was telling myself: Don't save the game, save the batteries. I have no idea if that even affects it though.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Ah, compulsive saving... Combined with level grinding, those are the two main things that I am very OCD about when playing RPG's.

Also, am I gonna be banned since I played Golden Sun Dark Dawn for the DS without playing either of the two GBA titles first?

Rodriguezjames55

No Jokes #MegaCharizard
Years
Rebecca Black cursed friday
430807_384118101674790_981138024_n.jpg

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
This angers me. I can't even get 1 and you lose THREE? :(

Yeah, I'm mad at me too for my stupidness.And for your lack of shinies i shall name one after you if i ever catch one.

Also, is there going to be some kind of planetary alignment or is it just some nonsense facebook rumor?

Years
Yeah, I'm mad at me too for my stupidness.And for your lack of shinies i shall name one after you if i ever catch one.

Also, is there going to be some kind of planetary alignment or is it just some nonsense facebook rumor?

Yeah, but the alignment happens around the Winter Solstice every year IIRC.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I read there was going to be something like that, but if it happens every year then I guess its not a big deal. I dont really pay attention to that kinda stuff much.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Its the official start of Winter. It happens due to the Earth's orbit around the sun. Its also the shortest day of the year. Its an astronomical thing, I cant explain it all that well. It has nothing to do with government or politics at all.

droomph

weeb
Years
lol

Every year, the solstice is the exact date where the Republicans finally win the right to warm the country to the blistering summer with the Grand Olde Air Conditioning Unit, and the Democrats win, through soulless campaigning about various issues, exactly half a year later, to cool the winter down to a freezing cold.

The farther away you are from the nation's official AC unit, however, the less you actually feel it. Out of the country they have no jurisdiction, but the other countries tend to follow the same pattern as the US anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back