• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
The green kinda sucks, but the idea is good.
I would advise using this hex colour instead of that green #DB2929.
Good text, bad colour.
7/10

Rizuza

Princess of Cuteness
Years
Oh! Agree, it does look prettier :D (Although that green was a hex color ^^;)

Yours is an instant 10/10. I love BRS! ♥

Code

Stealcase
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 23, 2021
OMG! my heart....shattered.....tiny pieces.....everywhere.....Lust for true love.....rising....XD
9/10

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
It's a bit, um, busy. I can't really tell what's in the picture. It's nice, but all the shiny stuff kinda drowns out the main focus of the banner. Your big Friend Code thing is kind of glaring, too. So, 6/10.

And please be nice! This theme is the first thing I ever made on Gimp, and I know it's pretty substandard. I'm working on a better one right now!

Years
The banner's pretty good, though a little scary D: I'm not sure how I feel about the things under the spoiler tag, since I'm not into single colored text without a proper backdrop. Not sure about the black text, either [7.5/10]

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
I don't like the text, sorry. Different font, perhaps?
8/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back