• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Some sad posts we have here, ShinyDiamond first, then me, the Khawill and now Solo xD

I came to announce that the day will be over in… what day is it again? Oh right, Thursday… then the day will end on Sunday… so everyone has enough time to post within these three days ^^ Genevieve can post whenever she can since she probably won't be able to do so in these three days and mentioned it.

Dear Lili, sorry that it took so long c;

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
It's like, sad post day or something. Every body is digging deep on the first day of school. :P

Don't worry, Eva will heal you all! :P

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Eva doesn't have the nibblies to heal everyone.

He won't soon, anyway.

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Hey look at that, I found time to make a post. That's what happens when people keep me up until ungodly hours. *cough*Lili*cough* :P

Years
@Claire* - Not everyone. Allister doesn't have time to be sad because he has to find Gavin again haha. This could be an interesting recurring event.

Khawill

<3
Years
It's like, sad post day or something. Every body is digging deep on the first day of school. :P

Don't worry, Eva will heal you all! :P

Lol Frio isn't sharing his problems, and they are more ideas that are plaguing him. As the RP goes on, an idea will be his biggest problem

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
*Caire- can Nami and Eve meet sometime? c: in the next IC day maybe?

Sure, I don't see why not. Lili and I have something planned with Ashling and Eva, but Nami and him can always do something later. :3

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
You guys can keep posting if you want. Just imagine Eva being there awkwardly standing around and trying to make sense of the two's bickering.

Khawill

<3
Years
Prim counting my latest post as cannon, because the previous one was posted after Claire (yet I was typing it up at the time) which means I'm not changing the post again. -.-

Khawill

<3
Years
*Cracks knuckles,
"I think it's time we pay our respects to the dead" Epic stare forward, "And the to-be-dead"

"At least they won't have to burry him when we crush him into the dust."

"I guess we are," Glasses, "Going into grave danger."

And those are one liners I would have if Frio was another character I thought of. (In fighting the grave guy)

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
uh... Isn't this RP full?

It is and that's what I told him~

This RP is so full that there's even a waiting list haha…

Scripturient dropped out of the RP

Spot reserved for TornZero

One spot opened up.

Spot reserved for Sugar Cotton

Last edited:
Back