• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: General Pokémon Trading Card Game Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
I still see some old ex boosters bundles with boosters from DPPt/HGSS. I got an Exploud ex a few months ago from a Crystal Guardians. Strange that all of the boosters from the second generation and earlier were always hard for me to find. Even back in 2004 I would rarely see a booster of Aquapolis of Skyridge.

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2015
Yeah the Delphox from X/Y is pretty great.

Ability is to draw up to 6 cards once per turn.
Attack: 50+20 for each fire energy attached. CCC cost.

So basically Delphox/Emboar.

Years
Changing the topic, did anyone make a prerelease for XY this past weekend? I was going to go to one on Sunday, but the weather forecast of 45 MPH wind gusts and consistent 30 MPH winds and possible whiteout conditions in broad daylight with no cloud cover made me change my mind late Saturday.

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2015
Idk its not this week either. Theres some sort of magic prerelease or something this weekend too. So idk when the pokemon one is.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
Nope, my weekend involved zero prerelease activity. Although the weather hasn't been the greatest here either, I didn't go because there weren't any prerelease events nearby -_-
But is anyone else looking forward to XY?

Years
Idk its not this week either. Theres some sort of magic prerelease or something this weekend too. So idk when the pokemon one is.

If I had to guess, there's not one happening. :( XY officially hits stores on the 5th, and most shops prioritize the Magic playerbase (which is bigger and more reliably buys packs from them) over the Pokemon playerbase if events conflict. Do you have an area TO that runs official events there?

Nope, my weekend involved zero prerelease activity. Although the weather hasn't been the greatest here either, I didn't go because there weren't any prerelease events nearby -_-
But is anyone else looking forward to XY?

I'm looking forward to it as a player, but the foils are a disappointment as a collector after the excitement of getting the Shiny Collection released as the Radiant Collection inside Legendary Treasures.

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2015
I noticed something fun. The japanese Megas have English on the cards and English cards have Japanese on the cards.
mega-venusaur-ex.jpg

2-mega-venusaur-ex.jpg

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2015
I was only there for like 1 round. I got horribly crushed by a chesnaught. A jigglypuff almost saved me but my opponent drew into evosoda and won the game. After that i got a bye and had to go to work.

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2015
Both prereleases i've had terrible luck. Even with LT i only got really bad Exs like black kyurem while people were pulling mew and darkrai. I think i need to stop going to those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back