Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Sideshow Showcase
Reload this Page Red hack: Pokemon Red 151

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Sideshow Showcase The place to show side-projects that you're working on, for the small yet still big things you want to do, such as translation patches, "386" patches, and anything small like that.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old April 2nd, 2015 (11:12 AM).

Quote originally posted by Blue:
Finally got around to making a few adjustments. The following changes have been made:
  • Danny-E 33's Colour and Graphics patch has been added. This means that you can play the game in full colour with updated sprites and artwork from Generation II (see first post images for examples).
  • Some Gym Leaders now have more Pokémon! The likes of Erika, Koga, Sabrina etc will now have 6 Pokémon!
  • Several Pokémon have had stat increases/decreases.
I recommend playing using the VBA-M Emulator provided with the download to avoid any crashes. It is known that if you blackout, the screen will turn white until you arrive at the Pokémon Center.

For those patching over existing saves, I would recommend backing up your original file to prevent any potential corruption.

Yeah, there was a mistake in the documentation that has now been corrected. Squirtle can be found on Route 6 and Charmander can be found on Route 7.
Awesome improvement man, thank you very much :D
Old May 20th, 2015 (06:54 AM).

This is the most amazing hack of a pokemon game I have seen. It has it all:

Increased Difficulty
Updated Colors
Updated graphics.

I'm really enjoying it.

On my version, Giovanni in Celadon had original low-level pokemon, and ghost of marowak was low-level as well.

All-in-all, a great hack. Worth every bit of effort. Thanks again! Hope there are more updates to come!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)