• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: How do I Blog?

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Simple.
How Do I Blog?
Do I need to be a PC supporter thing? If so, That kinda sucks, other forums let you do it freely, and how does one become a supporter?

Thanks to whom ever answers! ~ <3

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
You need to be a Tier 3 Supporter ( I think? Tier 3 or Tier 2, one of them) in order to be able to blog. In order to become a supporter of any level, you must donate to the PokéCommunity or be donated for by someone else, a special friend perhaps.
Read this for more information:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=25461

Edit: Yeah, it is Tier 2. Plus, you can obtain blogging privileges by getting 5000 posts, but a much more efficient way to get blogging privileges to simply donate.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Aww okayy :3
I'm gonna wait for some monies :3
or get 5,000 posts. Which ever comes first.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
If you click the blogs drop down menu, there should be a Your Blog and New Post options.
Click those to navigate to your blog or start a new post. There are more options after you click the your blog button

Years
Ohhh OK. That just means I don't have a blog at all. I don't want to nag, which is probably why I put it off for several months. But seriously who do I ask about it?

EDIT: Yayyyy it's on!

Last edited:
Back