• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Minecraft Ultra Hardcore I [Complete]

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Hello! This is the video from our first UHC on Saturday, Feb 28th! Unfortunately a good chunk of content creators lost footage or weren't able to record, but everyone had a blast.

Check it out and comment about what you think so far and what you think is going to happen. :)

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Get ready for some wild moments folks! There's gonna be a lot of them later on. ;]

That being said, this was really cool! It'd be even better if at the end, we released a highlight video featuring the best moments from the game or our huge collection of pre-game antics.

Also was I the only one who was more scared of getting killed by the border than anything? I swear I had more near death experiences with it than actual players. :(

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
When are we going to see the bloopers from before we started? Because that was just intensely funny.

I include some bloopers in a few episodes, but unfortunately not all of it was super funny, so I have been skimming through to see what was the funniest and adding them in as cold opens. :P

Yukari

Regardless, Minecraft UHC was a lot of fun.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Nah I didn't actually use any Golden Apples the whole UHC haha. I just made sure to avoid mobs, camp out near cave surfaces and check for other players regularly. Worked out pretty great except for the fact that I was too chicken to go diamond hunting.

ALSO A MEDAL TO TEAM PIG FOR SCARING THE SHIT OUT OF ME. Didn't realise that I was near 0,0 haha. ):

Anyway GGWP guys! I had fun taking part in the first UHC. <3

Back