• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Quick Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyingsteelix01

So I hear you like Mudkips?
Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2013
According to Serebii and Bulbapedia I should be able to find a Slowpoke with Regenerator in the Dream World both on BW and BW2. I'm looking to use one for my in-game team on White 2 and I don't want the exp boost from trades so the only way I can really get it is through the BW2 DW. I've been having trouble finding one though, as of this post I've been looking for a week. Can anyone help?

Years
According to Serebii and Bulbapedia I should be able to find a Slowpoke with Regenerator in the Dream World both on BW and BW2. I'm looking to use one for my in-game team on White 2 and I don't want the exp boost from trades so the only way I can really get it is through the BW2 DW. I've been having trouble finding one though, as of this post I've been looking for a week. Can anyone help?

A breeder (or a nice person, a nice forum member) can work towards an egg that hatches to a Regenerator Slowpoke.
ASSUMING the breeder saves "mid movement" to see the hatch ability, the breeder can offer up the egg as game saved.

If you've a Pokemon for speedier hatching (Flame Body OR Magma Armor; Magby, Litwick, Camerupt for example), time can be saved on your part.

Flyingsteelix01

So I hear you like Mudkips?
Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2013
I was planning on getting one without breeding to save the hassle. I may do that but I may be able to complete Pokemon Dream Radar and get one that way. My main query is to whether or not you can receive it in the BW2 Dream World.

Years
B2W2 dream world is same as with one of BW. Mainly differs by having Unova Pokemon added to the mix. Can drop a Water type to sleep for added chances at visiting the "Stupid Sea" zone.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
I'm trying to do Game Sync for the first time on B2. It tries to create data, but then gets an error code. 13209.

anyone know what this is? Have same problem?

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years

It's just bad luck. If you keep trying you should eventually get it. The DW can be pretty unforgiving if you're looking for one thing in particular. >_< But you can definitely get Slowpoke in BW2 with 0 DW points.

I'm trying to do Game Sync for the first time on B2. It tries to create data, but then gets an error code. 13209.

anyone know what this is? Have same problem?

That error means that the server is experiencing too much traffic or is down all together, you just need to keep trying to reconnect.

droomph

weeb
Years
^Just like PC! \o/

Anyways, I have a question. Possibly dumb, but whatever.

I was rushing to get to a Gen I-IV Pokémon (as I still have a genwunner bit in my soul), but turns out they're not there, in the first couple routes I bothered trying. Where's the first route where Gen <V Pokémon can be easily found?

I know I sound stupid, but this is a pressing concern.

Years
^Just like PC! \o/

Anyways, I have a question. Possibly dumb, but whatever.

I was rushing to get to a Gen I-IV Pokémon (as I still have a genwunner bit in my soul), but turns out they're not there, in the first couple routes I bothered trying. Where's the first route where Gen <V Pokémon can be easily found?

I know I sound stupid, but this is a pressing concern.

Maybe Hikari can answer your question buddy.

OK, the first route where Non-Unova Pokemon can be found is Route 20, where you can find Sunkern.

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
When you bring Victini to Liberty Garden in B2W2, is the only thing that's supposed to happen is Juniper saying a few things and Victini dancing around in its old room, or am I missing something?

Syltti

Lilligant's Loving Trainer
Years
Unless I'm missing something, yeah, that's all that's supposed to happen. It's basically like bringing Victini back to it's little room after two years have passed. Don't think you get anything special from it.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Umm, what do I do after I've beaten Skyla and gone through Celestial Tower? I accidentally skipped the dialogue and am now scouring the globe to find where to go.

Go to the airport terminal (the first building on the right of the airport) and you'll be flown to Lentimas Town. :3

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
I just Went to Nuvema Town. Because I used Memory Link, Zeus's House is there, and everybody is raving about my old player character Zeus.

I just wonder what would happen if I went to Nuvema Town without using Memory Link?

Wateria

The cute team Aqua member
Years
I have a question

My Join Avenue has the glitch where you can't buy anything Does anyone know how to fix it ?

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
I have a question

My Join Avenue has the glitch where you can't buy anything Does anyone know how to fix it ?

You either already bought the items that day, or you changed the DS clock and that affects your ability to buy items. (Changing the clock usually puts a 20-24 hour cool down timer on features that revolve around time) If it's not for either of those reasons, then it's a bug that probably hasn't been reported as I can't find anything in an extensive Google search.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back