• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Gold hack: Pokemon Bronze [COMPLETED]

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
Just finished mapping the last area in the game.
Most of what's left to do rests on a few others to do some coding.
So from now on, progress is out of my control, but very close to release.

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
Years
Just finished mapping the last area in the game.
Most of what's left to do rests on a few others to do some coding.
So from now on, progress is out of my control, but very close to release.
Yay this is what I've been waiting to hear! Awesome awesome awesome awesome.

Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2017
this better be the best hack i've ever played in my entire life i've literally checked this thread almost every single day for about 3 months now

*twitch*

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
You thought it was the best after only playing the demo?

Well I guess you're gonna love the full game.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
Not that many at all, really.
More could have been added but the sprite maker for them got really lazy recently so I don't think much more will be added.

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Hey, I have a few questions for this hack, here goes:
1. Are the moves Cut and Strength still normal type? If so, are you planning on changing them to another type to make them at least somewhat more useful?
2. Are most Pokemon/Fakemon obtainable in this hack?
3. I haven't played the demo, so should I, or should I wait until the full game is released, I ask since I don't want to start over if I get a good team or something. Or is the Demo save transferable to the final version?
Thanks!

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
Hey, I have a few questions for this hack, here goes:
1. Are the moves Cut and Strength still normal type? If so, are you planning on changing them to another type to make them at least somewhat more useful?
2. Are most Pokemon/Fakemon obtainable in this hack?
3. I haven't played the demo, so should I, or should I wait until the full game is released, I ask since I don't want to start over if I get a good team or something. Or is the Demo save transferable to the final version?
Thanks!

1. No

2. Uhhhh, I guess?

3. Demo progress can be transferred to the full game. Although some parts in the full game are different from what used to be in the demo so it may be better to wait. It's up to you.

Hacker Bisharp

Bug reporter
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 28, 2019
Are there any updates?
This project is really intriguing to me!
You release directly to the full game? And there is a set date for the release of the hack?

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
Are there any updates?
This project is really intriguing to me!
You release directly to the full game? And there is a set date for the release of the hack?

1. No, nothing is being done currently as I'm trying to find someone who can put some finishing touches on the rom that I am unable to do myself.

2. I will release the .ips of the finished game, yes.

3. There is no set release date. I can't make one when I'm waiting on other people, because they're completely unpredictable.

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
Years
1. No, nothing is being done currently as I'm trying to find someone who can put some finishing touches on the rom that I am unable to do myself.

2. I will release the .ips of the finished game, yes.

3. There is no set release date. I can't make one when I'm waiting on other people, because they're completely unpredictable.

What exactly are the finishing touches that you can't do yourself

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
What exactly are the finishing touches that you can't do yourself

This is the list of things he is waiting for but can't do himself:
• changing a pokemon's stats/moveset
• Make the exploding rocks in ACRE FOREST permanent
• Making a person appear at a certain time
• Add a readable sign on Route 1
• Add three readable signs at the binoculars in the orchid city lookout
• Event that needs a key to open a door
• In the lab basement, have the computer ask if you want to place the fossil in the machine with a YES/NO prompt.
• Replacing about 3 trainers Pokemon that tools I use won't work on.
• Fix all flight and blackout coords
• Move Prof Oak further up to his original position (editing the event script so you walk further up also.)
• Edit the Guard in the DEPT.STORE underground script
• change lavender fly to cinnabar
• change lake of rage fly to fuscuia (memoria town)
• remove rattata and caterpie from the game's 2nd rival battle
• ability to fly to kanto towns at the start of the game

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2013
This is interesting, and I will play the finished game when it's out. When do you think that the finished version will be released?

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
This is interesting, and I will play the finished game when it's out. When do you think that the finished version will be released?
He's said it before: He doesn't know. It's not under his control when his team finishes what they need to do.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
It'll probably be released sometime this month.

Updated rival sprite:
rivimpro.png

Last edited:
Back