• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Indigo League: Almost There Sign Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arumus

Insert user title here..
Years
Pokemon_IndigoLeague.jpg

Plot
Spoiler:

Story
Spoiler:

Rules
Spoiler:

Sign-Up
Spoiler:

-------------------------------------------------------

The Trainers

9a038772b54951406a74f165e0e568d1.png

Role Play Information
Spoiler:
Biography
Spoiler:

Pokémon In Max's Party
Spoiler:

Max's Story

Kanto Trainer Two
c2fb154b73302447d34e3e25f185927a.png

Role Play Information
Spoiler:
Pokémon In Your Party
Spoiler:

Kamtem
74bfd84ad31f38bad2d91d8a9eba9c1f.png

Biography
Spoiler:
Role Play Information
Spoiler:
Pokémon In Your Party
Spoiler:

Kamten's Story

Johto Trainer One
9f4f7431eb48758f2f7fc1600354496c.png

Role Play Information
Spoiler:
Pokémon In Your Party
Spoiler:

Ryuu
4ef8021dc6d552989d0aacc3f1146cad.png

Role Play Information
Spoiler:
Biography
Spoiler:

Pokémon In Ryuu's Party
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
Years
Name: Maximillion (Max for short)

Trainer: Kanto one

Starter pokemon: Yes it has evolved

Two Selected pokemon: (can it be the one's at Prof. Oak lab??? If not then I'll change this part.) I would like to have Pikachu and Pdgeotto with me please.:)

Appearence: Max has black hair that is spiky/messy. He wears a red shirt, black pants, green fingerless gloves, a red hat, and a necklace. He has crystal blue eyes and a scar that runs down the middle of his right arm. He also wears a bandana around his rght leg that is red because he thinks it makes him look cool.

Personality: Max is very down to earth. He brags about his pokemon some times but usually he works on there disadvantages. He often is found near a river, lake, or osme type of body of water to train. He loves his pokemon and he will work with them through any hard times. He often looks at there good points and tell them what they are good at and then he tells them what they need to work together on as a team.

History: Max was born and raised in Pallet. His mom died giving birth to his younger brother Ben and Max is often teased by his older brother Seth. Seth moved to Johto with their uncle and he started his journey there. Every now and then Max crosses paths with him and they often fight.

When Max first started his journey he was really late and he barely got his first pokemon. He won the first two gyms with ease but then lost to the third gym the first time he tried. He trained for a couple weeks and then went back and won the battle and got his third gym badge.

Extra: I foregot to mention that when Max was 5 he was attacked by a wild Spearow and it scratched his right arm and Max started to bleed really bad. That is how he got the scar that runs down his right arm.

Arumus

Insert user title here..
Years
Pikalover10: Your accepted. You can take Pikachu out of the lab in your first post on the story. Pidgeotto is already on the team. So, you can pick two Pokémon to go in your team currently. Then swap one for Pikachu. That sound alright? I'm going to make the trainer cards until you send me one of yours. It's just to make things look a bit better at the top.

Last edited:

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
Years
Ok but my computer won't let me have one cuz when I try to make one it freezes up on me and can I go ahead and post for my first one???

Arumus

Insert user title here..
Years
Yeh, i'm trying to get some more people. So far it's only you, just don't rush your post. As there is more than enough time.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 29, 2017
: Your Name: Jadon Valentine
Trainer: Johto one
Starter Pokémon: Meganium
Two Selected Pokémon:

Kingdra

Level: 32
Personality: Sassy

Ability: Sniper
Move Set:

Twister
Surf
Bubblebeam
Dragonbreath

Togepectic:

Level: 27
Personality: Brave
Ability: Serene Grace: The chances of a move having an effect doubles.

Move set:

Metronome
Fly
Shadowball
Mirror Move

Appearance: Jadon stands proud at about five foot nine and has a rather muscular frame due to his large history of athletic extracurriculers. He looks to have Latino backgroud due to his darker skin and his silky black ponytail which goes down to about the middle of his back and is tied with a small red ribbon. He's always wearing a shiny toothed grin which is complimented by his sparkling emerald eyes. He's got a little bit of fuzz on his chin and has a bit of a mustache forming, he will usually wear a golden hoop earing in one of his ears.

On a regular basis he'll be wearing a pair of black jeans, a grey muscle shirt and an obscure white trenchcoat. The trenchcoat he wears is usually well cleaned and the pockets are usually full of useless junk he picks up around places as he is a hoarder and can't resist adding more junk to his collection. He has black combat boots on most of the time, they have silvered buckles on them and have a nice shine due to his excessive cleansing of them. His black jeans are usually faded alot at the knees, but hold up pretty well.

Personality: Jadon is usally calm and collected if not a little ignorant to what goes on around him, he tries to mind to his own buisness most of the time but can't help but be a little nosy. He gets to be a little supersticious and even a bit gullible at times, which can obviously cause a great deal of trouble to not only him, but other people. While he seems to be a little slow on the intake and in all things intellectual, the truth is he pretty smart, he just doesn't really show it very often, mostly because he'd rather be showing off his muscles. You can bet he's always rambling on about some sport or sport move that he saw, he's just that kind of guy.

Jadon tries to treat most people with respect, but sometimes he just can help but feel some people truely don't deserve any. In a case such as that, he just tries to ignore the person or leave the area. When Jadon is pitted up with a challenge, he will always try to rise to the occasion, he's always trying to become better then he previously was and in this case, that means putting the lid on anyone in the psionics way. The young man and logic don't get along that much, he's usually trying for the definite or near impossible and his standards end up going extremely high in things. While Jadon seems like the jerkish jock to most people, he has a high sense of justice and loyalty, he's always couragess and hopeful in situations that seem impossible.

Jadon however, likes to procrastinate, he tries to push things farther and farther back and then never does them. He may like to train, but studying always takes a back seat in his life, and as much as he knows he'll need the knoweldge, he can't resist lifting a weight or running a mile in preperation. Even though he may seem to be the funny type, he really isn't, he doesn't really care for jokes or humor in general, he doesn't seem to get most jokes for one thing and thinks that humor only slows you down, he's a serious kind of person which can probably get a little aggrivating for people who have to hang with him a lot.

History:

Jadon has a very long history of athletics, He's spent over 12 years in Martial arts alone, He's top gun in a few of them, such as; Shaolin Kung-fu, Tai Chi, Taekwondo, Ju Jitsu, Judo and Wushu. He's recently taken up track and field, to add to his schedule. He's always been a sub-par student, making B's and C's. He's gotten in trouble for fighting with bullies before, who claim he starts the fights. Nothing intresting or spectacular has really ever happened to him before.

He did sub par at the silver confrence, he didn't win and he really didn't come all that close either, he tried his hardest and for him thats good enough.
Extra: Anything else you need to add.

Arumus

Insert user title here..
Years
Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses: Your accepted, a good sign-up. You have Kingdra and Togetic in your party now, but not with those moves you selected. I am using the FR/LG movesets. It's a roleplay, you can do without amazing moves anyway. But your Pokémon will obviously learn better moves and become stronger.

I did enjoy reading about your character. I tried to find the best look for him on your Trainer Card, but obviously. If you want a differant Trainer Card, make one and post it here.

You can now post in the role play. Chapter One: Pt. 1: Getting To Celadon.

X-Files

Can Yuo Udnertsand
Years
Name: Kamten
Trainer: Kanto

Starter Pokémon: Squrtile
Two Selected Pokémon: Cubone and Gloom

Appearance: He wears and black t-shirt under his orange and black jacket. He has a black cap with orange writing. he wears all Black Jordan's. He has a light skin complexion. Hes 5'8 he weighs at 140. He has a hard face and a scar under his left eye which he usually keeps bandaged.

Personality: He has a very nice Aura about himself he trust people even after they've done something wrong he believes in second chances. He loves to cheer people up and when people look sad or alone he tries to cheer them up by waving or smiling at them. He then a very hot spirit when he come to battling he believes in his pokemon 110% that they can do anything.

History: Born in a very warm community. He was always able to talk to everyone as if they where his family. It may also be the reason of him being too trust worthy. One he was young he had Oddish and would always try to take the gym leader on with it. The gym leader would laugh and tell him to wait until hes older and when he is he will let him challenge and eventual run the gym. So Kamten finally started his adventure and wants to fulfil his promise he made to the last gym leader on Kanto.

Last edited:

Arumus

Insert user title here..
Years
X-Files: You need to do a history and I'd like more on his appearance, plus don't mention the anime characters to describe and such. I'll let you off with the personality, it's okay. Just edit those things then you can join.

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
Years
Name: Ryuu
Trainer: Johto Two.
Two Selected Pokémon:
Alakazam (M) Lv30
Reflect
Psybeam
Miracle Eye
Psychic

Lapras (F) Lv31
Ice Beam
Rain Dance
Water Pulse
Body Slam
Appearance: Stands about 5'3" has longish mostly straight black hair, he wears a seemingly eternal smirk on his insolent face, his eyes however are tense, and flaring (they are violet by the way) he usually wears his long and loose fitting School uniform, and a pair of black jeans, and a violet cape, his skin is slightly on the lighter side.
Personality: Ryuu is arrogant, and intelligent, but usually calm in difficult situations, his Pokemon he treats however with kindness and care, and is somewhat of a father to them, however he is very physically weak (Meaning he's not at all strong).
History: Ryuu started his pokemon journey at eleven after completing trainer school, and graduating with High Honors, during the Silver conference everyone thought he was going to win until an upset occurred when a trainer named Hikaru managed to beat him and advance to the quarter finals, now Ryuu regards Hikaru as his rival.
Extra: Heres the TC

4ef8021dc6d552989d0aacc3f1146cad.png

Last edited:

Arumus

Insert user title here..
Years
X-Files: Much better. I don't take too much notice on trainer cards, your accepted. You can begin now, you don't have much to catch up on. Do your first post on Chapter One: The Journey To Celadon. I shall sort out your Trainer Card and etc tommorow.

UnderdudeX: As I said above, I don't care too much about sign-ups as long as people are active and post a decent length. Cheers for doing the Trainer Card, you can post like X-Files. I'll sort your Trainer Card, etc tommorow as well.

Cheers for signing up guys, I thought the role play was going to die out.

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
Years
All right, so here it is I guess?

Ryuu regarded the trainer with his usual calm and controlled nature. "So Hikaru, I see you've been getting along well," said Ryuu in a resigned tone.

"I have been doing well Ryuu, thank you," said Hikaru coldly.

"Now my friend..." said Ryuu "Lets not get hasty, so here's my proposal, I want to battle you, so what do you say?" Hikaru nodded quickly.

"All right," he said; "if you want a repaet of the Silver conference" Ryuu immediately turned serious "just battle," he said his calmness a little shaken.

"Come my friend, Alakazam!" he exclaimed with emphasis the psi pokemon slowly emerging from the red light that had been enveloping it.

"Go, Buterfree!" shouted Hikaru excitedly.

"You can have the first move," said Hikaru quickly.

"If you insist," remarked Ryuu arrogantly. "Alakazam, use Psybeam!" A bolt of psychic energy was sent flying at the butterfly pokemon, whom upon contact was immediately dazed. "Now Alakazam, use Psybeam again, but see if you can put a little more emphasis into it, eh?" The psi pokemon took advantege of Butterfree's disorientation and launched another, more powerful bolt of psychic energy flying at the butterfly pokemon, who beginning to recover from it's daze released a blast of sonic energy toward the psi pokemon. Who began to scream from the sheer pitch of the sound.

"Bug buzz," said Hikaru smartly, lowers the opponent's special attacking power. Ryuu growled, "You think I don't know that? Alakazam try disable!"

The noise immediately stopped. "That was disable," said Ryuu "automatically disable one of your opponent's move for a time, now!" He said with emphaisis. "Psybeam once more!" Psychic energy began to batter butterfree's thin exoskeleton and it promptly fainted.

"Now," said Ryuu, "I really must be on my way, I must get to Celadon City, for that is where I plan to get my Rainbow badge, like everyone else, or did you not know that? I suppose I'll see you later." He said walking casually in the direction of Celadon, the sun gleaming red in front of him, the disgruntled trainer behind him. They were about even now with, Hikaru and he, win-wise. So he continued to walk until the dirt path turned into pathed road, and the tall buildings of Celadon city rose into view. Most prominent to Ryuu was the gym, for that was his goal, and wouldn't stop until he got there.

Last edited:
Years
Hey, I'd like to sign-up! NOTE that most of the info does refer to my real information, I am autistic as a matter of fact:D THE HISTORY IS NOT TRUE!

Name: Xero

Trainer: Kanto One

Starter Pokemon: Magnemite
Training, still. Pretty average at the moment.

Other Pokemon: Voltorb, Elekid

Appearance: He haa black, spiky hair, mainly wearing dark clothes. He rarely smiles (so my battle sprite won't have a smile!!!). Mainly a unusual but scary look on the face, he normally looks like he just got out of bed. His height is surprisingly tall (168cm) but a bit weighty as well.

Personality: Xero has very shy personality, he's autistic, hates public speaking and become very nervous near girls he's attracted to. The bright side is, Xero is very helpful around the place and always offer to help out. He's sorta have a 'geeky' personality, but inspired by goths (if you don't this information,, I understand). Always to find a strategy for anything possible.

History: His mother passed away when I was only 2 years old, he's lived with my father since then until he was 12. During that time he was diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome at the age of 6, he was pretty self-centered in those years. He loves playing guitar and percussion. He's been into steel and electric Pokemon since he was 4 and was so excited to get a Magnemite for a long time. At the moment, he's training his Pokemon to advance to the next gym.

Extra: He has an obsession with computers and technolegy (lol). He despises water and dark Pokemon.

Trainer Card:
trainercard.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back