• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Great Adventure OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevey Poo

Pokemon Police, Sen.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 11, 2011
i did it right.. what are you talking about, the moves, well then obviously you can change them, everything else is fine.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 25, 2010
i did it right.. what are you talking about, the moves, well then obviously you can change them, everything else is fine.

okay, let me check it. just me a minute. you do realize that i changed the profile around a little, do you?

To Stevey Poo: Okay, just post your character's personality here and you're in. And you don't have to have so many pokemon unless you want all of them.

Last edited:

Stevey Poo

Pokemon Police, Sen.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 11, 2011
I only have 3 Aipom, Houndour, and swablu.

My personality: A fun guy to be around, loves to hang out with friends, and other pokemon trainers. Always the center of attention during pokemon school... A hularious personaility and hopes to tag along with some people to conquer the 8 gyms. :D

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 25, 2010
I only have 3 Aipom, Houndour, and swablu.

My personality: A fun guy to be around, loves to hang out with friends, and other pokemon trainers. Always the center of attention during pokemon school... A hularious personaility and hopes to tag along with some people to conquer the 8 gyms. :D

tal dude. I'll make your bio when I get around to it and you can go ahead and post for chapter one and part 1 for chapter two.

make a trainer card at pokecharms.com

Last edited:

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 25, 2010
Stevey

(Need Trainer Card)

Character Info
Trainer Name: Stevey Poo

Appereance: He has long wavy brown hair, . He has brown eyes. He wears tight clothes, mostly white oxfords and ties. and tight jeans.

Personality: A fun guy to be around, loves to hang out with friends, and other pokemon trainers. Always the center of attention during pokemon school... A hularious personaility and hopes to tag along with some people to conquer the 8 gyms.

History: Son of Falkner, gym leader in Johto Region, top 5 Jr Pokemon trainers in that region, came to kanto, because he is intrested in the Pokemon League challenge.

Pokemon Info

Houndour
poke228_3.png

Level: 5

Attacks: Leer, Ember
Ability: Flash Fire

Nature:
Obtained: Was given to him, by Blaine(for the kanto challenge), who is good friends with Falkner, Houndour is still a baby, but the bond between the two is tremendous. (doesn't stay in pokeball)

Swablu

poke333_3.png

Attacks: Peck, Growl

Ability: Natural Cure
Nature:
Obtained: Was given to him by his father, because flying, he thinks prevails

Aipom
poke190_3.png

Attacks: Scratch, Tail Whip
Ability: Pickup
Nature:
Obtained: Found injured on the way to Kanto, was befriended and now part of Stevey's Team.

Last edited:

Stevey Poo

Pokemon Police, Sen.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 11, 2011
okay , well since i am a little behind, i needa know the order, of what shuld be typing first

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 25, 2010
type another post for Route One and then one for Viridian City. Look up Chapter 3 for details on Viridian City. After that, we'll worry about Route 2.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Any chance I could join in on this one, you guys said earlier 2 spots were available

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 25, 2010
Any chance I could join in on this one, you guys said earlier 2 spots were available

sure you can join. just copy and paste the profile above to the other thread and fill it out. gotta catch up to everyone else though.

And now Sign-Ups are closed.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
I'm sorry, but I'm starting my own RP. Depending on whether or not it gets accepted I may drop out of your RP. Oh, if I do drop out, anyone can use Derek Vangard, or Benedict Officer Jenny. (But Derek is still mine.)

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 25, 2010
I'm sorry, but I'm starting my own RP. Depending on whether or not it gets accepted I may drop out of your RP. Oh, if I do drop out, anyone can use Derek Vangard, or Benedict Officer Jenny. (But Derek is still mine.)

okay, it's alright. gl with your rp.

Stevey Poo

Pokemon Police, Sen.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 11, 2011
k ill post another post today, guys slow down i wanna catch up, and be interactive lol

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
And I am all caught up (For now anyways :P)!

EDIT: New Trainer Card

d7974d6f627a382283f8def6073c779d.png

Double Edit: Taillow's Nickname is Iris

Foresight for Counter please :P

Last edited:

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 25, 2010
okay thanks. I'll update your attacks and I'm in the process of moving your bio to the first page so watch out for it.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
That I shall do :p

EDIT: Do you want us to wait for everyone to catch up before we continue our Forest posts?

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 25, 2010
no, go ahead and do your second post if you want just know that the quicker you finish, the longer you may have to wait for everyone else (including me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back