• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Release] Pokemon Raven

Snick3rd00dle254

Game-Maker
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 1, 2016
Hey guys, My name is Brenden and i've been working on my new Pokemon game called Pokemon Raven for about 2 weeks now :)
I am not ready to put out the full game yet so i decided to put out a demo of the first two Routes and the first two cities
So if you could help me out and download the demo, play it, and let me know what you guys think of it, that will be nice :)
I'm looking for bugs and just ways i can improve the game like Better Dialogue, Better Mapping, ETC
And so far this game is created solo by me while using The Pokemon Essentials tool and RMPX

Any ways on to the information

Show what you're using to make your game
I'm using Pokemon Essentials and RMXP

An introduction to your project
It is a relatively large pokemon game overall and it takes place in the Raven Region
I played a fan game called Pokemon Metal and it inspired me to make a Pokemon Fan Game :)

The plot and back-story of the game

• [*]The game does not have a plot yet... I am saving that for last. But the demo is like a arcade game
    [*]There is no Rivals in this game
    [*]You just moved here from the Alola Region

A list of features

• [*]Shiny Pokemon hidden in the second city
    [*]Unique Trainers and Unique encounters (NO FAKEMON)
    [*]Unique Dialouge

Progress report
The demo is the amount of progress i have done so far :)

Screenshots/videos of game-play
No Screenshots available

A complete list of credits
The people who made Pokemon Essentials (couldn't find there names :()

Download Link:
https://www.mediafire.com/?v8ovjf94z4bj55l

Thanks for taking the time to read this post and hope you enjoy the game :D

Years
  • Age 54
  • MA.
  • Seen Oct 7, 2016
I downloaded the demo but I had trouble playing it. I tried clicking on it and I tried extracting files to play but nothing for the game in extracting folder. What am I doing wrong as I want to try the game?

Back