Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Reload this Page [Hack of the Year] Pokémon Glazed! (Beta 6 Released!)

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: Should Glazed 2 be a ROM Hack or RPG Maker Game?
ROM Hack 626 62.91%
RPG Maker Game 125 12.56%
Don't care, as long as it's great! 244 24.52%
Voters: 995. You may not vote on this poll

Old 1 Week Ago (09:31 PM).
Great Pokémon Reject

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by mewlol:
So, time and effort to do so aside, if I trained the Mudkip from Milkshake Swamp to a level 100 Swampert, it would still obey me while tackling the second Gym?
Quote originally posted by BlackStorm20x:
I hope you're using that as an example. LOL I don't think it would. The gym leaders obviouslt don't say anything about badges because you should already know that. So I'm 1000% positive it wouldn't obey.
The disobedience only applies to traded Pokemon from what I've looked online. One such source is Bulbapedia (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Obedience).

DFTBA DFTBA DFTBA. (more banners soon to come... maybe) (hoping that Lilac comes back) DFTBA DFTBA DFTBA.
You joined for ROM Hacking, didn't you, PokeReject?
Pokemon is life. Life is Pokemon. Why yes, yes I did. Pokemon is life. Life is Pokemon.

Old 6 Days Ago (05:08 AM).
FireRed and Emerald hacks are where it's at.

Nature: Lonely
Quote originally posted by PokeReject:
The disobedience only applies to traded Pokemon from what I've looked online. One such source is Bulbapedia (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Obedience).
Well it says all Pokémon so...Plus that would make sense for it to be all of them.

Old 6 Days Ago (09:30 AM).

Well it says all Pokémon so...Plus that would make sense for it to be all of them.
Nope, pretty sure it only applies to traded Pokemon.

Quote originally posted by Bulbapedia:
'When a Pokémon is obtained in a trade, it oftentimes will not obey the player's commands if it is at too high a level and the player does not have the appropriate Badge or number of Badges. Having all eight Badges always makes all Pokémon obey the player. This rule stands to prevent players from trading in a high-leveled Pokémon trained on another game and easily beating the game.'
The important bit being: 'When a Pokémon is obtained in a trade'.
Old 6 Days Ago (09:47 AM).
Great Pokémon Reject

Actually, obedience mostly applies to traded Pokemon. Pokemon who are registered under your Trainer ID will always obey you. I've actually tried it on Fire Red with a level 100 Primeape. I got it by feeding a Mankey Rare Candies until it reached said level. I defeated Misty easily as it did not disobey me.

DFTBA DFTBA DFTBA. (more banners soon to come... maybe) (hoping that Lilac comes back) DFTBA DFTBA DFTBA.
Pokemon is life. Life is Pokemon. Why yes, yes I did. Pokemon is life. Life is Pokemon.

Old 6 Days Ago (04:38 PM).

Quote originally posted by gbianco:
Nope, pretty sure it only applies to traded Pokemon.

The important bit being: 'When a Pokémon is obtained in a trade'.
Quote originally posted by PokeReject:
Actually, obedience mostly applies to traded Pokemon. Pokemon who are registered under your Trainer ID will always obey you. I've actually tried it on Fire Red with a level 100 Primeape. I got it by feeding a Mankey Rare Candies until it reached said level. I defeated Misty easily as it did not disobey me.
Oh. lol Well, alright then. But I'm pretty sure they changed that in 4th Gen or something. Maybe. idk Cause in an RPG Maker game, if you don't have the correct amount of badges, all Pokémon will disobey. IDK I HONESTLY DON'T CARE lol

Old 4 Days Ago (09:53 AM).

Hi Sir! Sir may I ask, I was playing pokemon glazed version and im so curious on what level will electabuz evolve to electavire ?
Old 4 Days Ago (11:14 AM).
Great Pokémon Reject

Quote originally posted by Antoine03:
Hi Sir! Sir may I ask, I was playing pokemon glazed version and im so curious on what level will electabuz evolve to electavire ?
You must use a Trade Stone on it.

Old 4 Days Ago (11:50 AM).

Nature: Docile
This looks like an outstanding hack so I decided to give it a try. Haven't used Piplup up in a while so I chose him as my starter. I've been playing pokemon since Gen 2. But today after over 10 years, countless new games and 3 resets trying to get a decent nature, I finally have my very first shiny pokemon. It's a starter too! Unbelievable. I knew this would be a great hack.
Old 3 Days Ago (08:09 PM).
don't hurt me!!

Hey guys :D Where can I find a Shelgon or Bagon? :D

Silver -- Silver -- me!
Old 2 Days Ago (12:07 AM).
Great Pokémon Reject

Quote originally posted by lovefist:
Hey guys :D Where can I find a Shelgon or Bagon? :D
The Bagon I caught was caught in Northcoast Peak. It's probably the ski slopes in Northcoast Town. However, it's been a while since I last played, but that's probably the best guess you got.

Old 2 Days Ago (07:03 AM).

Can you somehow teach Ho-Oh Sacred Fire?
Old 1 Day Ago (03:46 AM).
Alo

Nature: Quiet
Quote originally posted by jelidycus:
Can you somehow teach Ho-Oh Sacred Fire?
Yes you can. Ho-oH learn Sacred Fire at level 77.

FC : 5129-2570-6165
IGN : MigiHigi

Old 1 Day Ago (01:40 PM).
The Master of YamiNoGames

Nature: Adamant
What is Glazed Beta 6F-ME?
"I AM NOT A SQUIRE! I AM THE KING! I AM THE BEST PLAYER IN THIS GAME! I AM BETTER THAN THE MUSHROOM, OR THE ANGEL, OR THE CRYSTALLY D-BAG, OR THE METAL-HEAD GRANDPA COMBINED! SO SHUT UP AND SUCK IT!' - Kirbopher

Pokémon Kalos Zero - The GBA Kalos Experience We Need, coming soon...
Old 1 Day Ago (01:46 PM).

Oh. lol Well, alright then. But I'm pretty sure they changed that in 4th Gen or something. Maybe. idk Cause in an RPG Maker game, if you don't have the correct amount of badges, all Pokémon will disobey. IDK I HONESTLY DON'T CARE lol
Is that Pokemon Reborn? Because, yes, Pokemon Reborn is like that . . .

It's an anti-grinding mechanism put in place to help maintain the difficulty curve and to encourage to you train multiple pokemon, like more than 6, rather than just relying on one team to get you though the whole game.

Old 1 Day Ago (05:49 PM).

So, this is my first time here, and I was wondering which instructions do I follow in order to download this game?
As far as I know after looking through these pages, and website of Pokemon Glazed, is that I need the game, pokemon emerald rom, and a program that can play roms. But there aren't any clear instructions on the first post, just download links for the game. But then I go to the website, and I go to the download links, and it says that beta 6 download is not working, so I need to apply a patch. So I'm kinda confused. Can I just use the download link for beta 6 in the first post and no need for applying a patch, or do I need to download beta 5, and then apply the beta 6 patch in order to play?
Old 1 Day Ago (07:13 PM).

Quote originally posted by Dy5function:
So, this is my first time here, and I was wondering which instructions do I follow in order to download this game?
As far as I know after looking through these pages, and website of Pokemon Glazed, is that I need the game, pokemon emerald rom, and a program that can play roms. But there aren't any clear instructions on the first post, just download links for the game. But then I go to the website, and I go to the download links, and it says that beta 6 download is not working, so I need to apply a patch. So I'm kinda confused. Can I just use the download link for beta 6 in the first post and no need for applying a patch, or do I need to download beta 5, and then apply the beta 6 patch in order to play?
Follow this tutorial, but go down to NUPS.

Old 11 Hours Ago (12:00 PM).

can you make fly move work like surf, we can see the map from above, it will be wonderfull to travel instead of fly from town to town
Old 9 Hours Ago (01:43 PM).

Quote originally posted by padlepop:
can you make fly move work like surf, we can see the map from above, it will be wonderfull to travel instead of fly from town to town
That would be cool. But this hacked hasn't been worked on in forever. It's not dead, but there are SO MANY bugs that haven't been fixed yet. So I highly doubt that he would add any other features if he doesn't even bother to fix the bugs. lol

Old 2 Hours Ago (08:59 PM).
All out Steel

Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by Sceptile90:
What is Glazed Beta 6F-ME?
You saw that on facebook right? its a modded version of glazed with mega evolutions. made by some member over there

Sponsored Links