• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Second Attempt

Years
Gyarados @ Leftovers; Intimidate
Adamant; 212 HP, 16 Attack, 180 Defense, 100 Speed
Waterfall
Stone Edge
Dragon Dance
Taunt

Tyranitar @ Life Orb; Sand Stream
Naughty; 216 Attack, 96 Special Attack, 196 Speed
Crunch
Fire Blast
Earthquake
Ice Beam

Uxie @ Leftovers; Levitate
Bold; 252 HP, 128 Defense, 72 Special Attack, 56 Special Defense
Psychic
Thunderbolt
Toxic
Stealth Rock

Snorlax @ Leftovers; Thick Fat
Careful; 252 HP, 252 Special Defense, 4 Attack
Body Slam
Crunch
Sleep Talk
Rest

Porygon-Z @ Choice Specs; Adaptability
Modest; 4 HP, 252 Special Attack, 252 Speed
Tri Attack
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Dark Pulse

Gliscor @ Leftovers; Sand Veil
Impish; 252 HP, 252 Defense, 4 Attack
Earthquake
Aerial Ace
Knock Off
Roost

This is a team I came up with on my own, following Anti-Pop's advice to start with a core and build up from there. I hope I did OK.

Last edited:

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
Adamant; 212 HP, 16 Attack, 180 Defense, 100 Speed
Waterfall
Earthquake
Dragon Dance
Taunt

Fine

Vespiquen @ Leftovers; Pressure
Impish; 252 HP, 100 Defense, 156 Special Defense
Attack Order
Defend Order
Heal Order
Toxic

Eww, w/e floats your boat...

Donphan @ Leftovers; Sturdy
Earthquake
Stealth Rock
Ice Shard /Toxic
Rapid Spin

Ive found Toxic more useful on this dude, it helps with spin blockers.

Regice @ Leftovers; Clear Body
Calm; 252 HP / 252 def / 6 sp.def
Ice Beam
Seismic Toss
Sleep Talk
Rest

Change the ev spread

Porygon-Z @ Life Orb; Adaptability
Tri Attack
Ice Beam/ Hidden power Fighting
Dark Pulse
Nasty Plot

Good

Gliscor @ Leftovers; Hyper Cutter
Jolly; 252 HP, 252 Speed, 4 Attack
Earthquake
Rock Polish
Roost
Baton Pass

Id use this to Pass Rock Polish, it'll help P-Z more And the rest of your team.

Well get rid of Vespiquen, its not doing anything in OU....

Try this >> it

Tyranitar@Life Orb
Naught Nature
216 ATT / 96 SP.ATT /196 SPEED
- ice beam / Hidden power Grass
- Fire Blast
- Earthquake
- Crunch

With a Rock Polish passed to it from Gliscor, this dude rapes ALL..

HP Grass for swampy, otherwise Ice Beam is more useful.

Years
Well get rid of Vespiquen, its not doing anything in OU....

Try this >> it

Tyranitar@Life Orb
Naught Nature
216 ATT / 96 SP.ATT /196 SPEED
- ice beam / Hidden power Grass
- Fire Blast
- Earthquake
- Crunch

With a Rock Polish passed to it from Gliscor, this dude rapes ALL..

HP Grass for swampy, otherwise Ice Beam is more useful.

Ew, Hidden Power. I hate having to breed for that, especially since I'm a perfectionist. I'd easily take Ice Beam there.

Still, I wanted to use Vespiquen on a team. I thought maybe after a Defend Order or two, I could just use Attack Order and Heal Order to take care of whatever. Ah well.

All right, I'll change the team.

Ársa

k.
Years
If you were a perfectionist, then you would go for Hidden Power...:P

Azelf pretty much pointed most of the stuff out.

ScarfGengar can tear through this team really. At least Blissey is able to T-Wave it. May I suggest Scarfing your P-Z or removing Regice for Blissey. (No matter how boring it is, it works...;))

~T_S

Years
If you were a perfectionist, then you would go for Hidden Power...:P

Azelf pretty much pointed most of the stuff out.

ScarfGengar can tear through this team really. At least Blissey is able to T-Wave it. May I suggest Scarfing your P-Z or removing Regice for Blissey. (No matter how boring it is, it works...;))

~T_S

Done.

And no, I wouldn't. Hidden Power is too difficult to breed for, because I'd go for the 70 maximum base power and the right type. That's far too difficult.

Ársa

k.
Years
Adamant; 212 HP, 16 Attack, 136 Defense, 144 Speed
Waterfall
Stone Edge
Dragon Dance
Taunt

Stone Edge over Earthquake please. 144 speed means you can outrun many major threats including Adamant Weavile and Timid Gengar after 1DD.

Tyranitar @ Life Orb; Sand Stream
Naughty; 216 Attack, 96 Special Attack, 196 Speed
Crunch
Fire Blast
Earthquake
Ice Beam

Fine

Donphan @ Leftovers; Sturdy
Earthquake
Rapid Spin
Toxic/Ice Shard
Stealth Rock

Ice Shard is an option, even though Azelf says otherwise. :P

Regice @ Leftovers; Clear Body
Calm; 252 HP, 4 Special Defense, 252 Defense
Ice Beam
Seismic Toss
Sleep Talk
Rest

Doesn't really do much for you. Could be replaced by Blissey or perhaps Cressy/Snorlax.

Porygon-Z @ Choice Scarf; Adaptability

Tri Attack
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Dark Pulse / HP FIGHT

Fine, but maybe HP FIGHT. (Cause you hate breeding for it. :P)

Gliscor @ Leftovers; Sand Veil
Jolly; 252 HP, 184 Def, 72 Spd
Earthquake / Aerial Ace
Rock Polish
Roost
Baton Pass

Aerial Ace because this is your Hera Counter. You need Def to be able to switch in on a CB hit. I changed your EV's a tad.

This is a team I came up with on my own, following Anti-Pop's advice to start with a core and build up from there. I hope I did OK.

Ok, looks ok, but I'm not in the mood to think of any more problems. I will have a look sometime later.

Regards,

~T_S

Anti

return of the king
Years
ScarfGar doesn't tear through this team, especially considering it sucks. Snorlax Crunches it and will take unboosted Focus Blast, not to mention Gyarados can come in on that if that's what it's using.

As for everything else, solid physical resistances, really there aren't any physical sweepers that break this team. At least I thought that until I saw BP Gliscor. Ew. Nothing really receives its pass and really uses it well, so I would just run a standard wall. I would watch out for Weavile as well, which pretty much ends you. Gyarados can kind-sorta take it, but really it can only take so many hits.

Also Scarf Porygon-Z is the worst of its 3 most used sets. Specs and Nasty Plot are both a lot better. Also, the Nasty Plot set would make BP Gliscor viable on this team again if you have your heart set on using it. Very interesting build for a team, I will say that. Also you might as well run max HP and SDef on Snorlax, I've found the 28 Def EVs to not really help.

Years
ScarfGar doesn't tear through this team, especially considering it sucks. Snorlax Crunches it and will take unboosted Focus Blast, not to mention Gyarados can come in on that if that's what it's using.

As for everything else, solid physical resistances, really there aren't any physical sweepers that break this team. At least I thought that until I saw BP Gliscor. Ew. Nothing really receives its pass and really uses it well, so I would just run a standard wall. I would watch out for Weavile as well, which pretty much ends you. Gyarados can kind-sorta take it, but really it can only take so many hits.

Also Scarf Porygon-Z is the worst of its 3 most used sets. Specs and Nasty Plot are both a lot better. Also, the Nasty Plot set would make BP Gliscor viable on this team again if you have your heart set on using it. Very interesting build for a team, I will say that. Also you might as well run max HP and SDef on Snorlax, I've found the 28 Def EVs to not really help.

All right, I changed a few things. How does it look now?

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
Years
drop one of your physical walls for something that isn't water weak. ttar can't do crap to bulky waters, and gyarados is your only counter for him, while many bulky waters have their own ways of taking care of gyarados. so i suggest you drop donphan for something that can handle bulky waters, set stealth rock, and defensively tank. you don't really need a spinner since your team isn't all that weak to it and gyarados prevents srock anyway.

i suggest you try uxie or mesprit. you definitely need some additional sp attacking power, so it's something to consider. plus, you need a gyara counter as well, and both have access to thunderbolt.

Years
drop one of your physical walls for something that isn't water weak. ttar can't do crap to bulky waters, and gyarados is your only counter for him, while many bulky waters have their own ways of taking care of gyarados. so i suggest you drop donphan for something that can handle bulky waters, set stealth rock, and defensively tank. you don't really need a spinner since your team isn't all that weak to it and gyarados prevents srock anyway.

i suggest you try uxie or mesprit. you definitely need some additional sp attacking power, so it's something to consider. plus, you need a gyara counter as well, and both have access to thunderbolt.

Hmm... Uxie is the more defensive one, right? I'll try that. Thanks.

EDIT: Will that Uxie's EVs work?

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
Mesprit is arguably the best Gyara counter in the game. It has quickly become one of my favourite pokemon. Try it.

~T_S

Mesprit is really awesome, i had a battle with it the other day and a DD Waterfall it a 3hko =o, Uxie is pretty sweet aswell.

Mesprit@Leftovers
252 HP / 176 DEF / 80 SP.ATT
Bold Nature
- Thunderwave / U-Turn
- psychic / Hidden power [Ground]/Stealth Rock
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt

U-Turn for scouting and for Pursuit users, t-wave for team support, Psychic for STAB, Hidden power Ground hits E-Vire, magnezone and other steels such as metagross harder than anything else on the set. Stealth Rock for team support aswell.

Uxie@Leftovers
252 HP / 200 def / 40 sp.def / 16 sp.att
Relaxed Nature
- U-Turn
- Thunderbolt
- Stealth Rock
- Yawn / Psychic / Reflect

EDIT : Damn, you already got the set, change those evs if your wanting it to take on Gyarados

Years
Mesprit is really awesome, i had a battle with it the other day and a DD Waterfall it a 3hko =o, Uxie is pretty sweet aswell.

Mesprit@Leftovers
252 HP / 176 DEF / 80 SP.ATT
Bold Nature
- Thunderwave / U-Turn
- psychic / Hidden power [Ground]/Stealth Rock
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt

U-Turn for scouting and for Pursuit users, t-wave for team support, Psychic for STAB, Hidden power Ground hits E-Vire, magnezone and other steels such as metagross harder than anything else on the set. Stealth Rock for team support aswell.

Uxie@Leftovers
252 HP / 200 def / 40 sp.def / 16 sp.att
Relaxed Nature
- U-Turn
- Thunderbolt
- Stealth Rock
- Yawn / Psychic / Reflect

EDIT : Damn, you already got the set, change those evs if your wanting it to take on Gyarados

I guess it's just a choice between balance or defense... I think I'll take that Mesprit.

Anti

return of the king
Years
Uxie is a much cooler Gyarados counter and a much cooler pokemon too >:0

I'd really recommend it, I ran it on my older stall team and lol, it will counter MixApe, Gyarados, you name it. It's also really fast for a wall and can SR. Honestly I'd say that over Mesprit, but you really can't go wrong either way.

Years
Uxie is a much cooler Gyarados counter and a much cooler pokemon too >:0

I'd really recommend it, I ran it on my older stall team and lol, it will counter MixApe, Gyarados, you name it. It's also really fast for a wall and can SR. Honestly I'd say that over Mesprit, but you really can't go wrong either way.

You're better at this than I am, so I'll take your word for it. Since I lost the Uxie set, do you mind posting some ideas?

Anti

return of the king
Years
Ah ha! Found my old stall team thread where I had this:

Uxie @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 128 Def / 72 SAtk / 56 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Psychic
- Toxic
- U-Turn / Thunderbolt
- Stealth Rock / Yawn

Really win set, U-Turn more for escaping Pursuit. Uxie is pretty cool, so yeah. Either way, you can't go wrong, so feel free to overrule me lol

Years
Ah ha! Found my old stall team thread where I had this:

Uxie @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 128 Def / 72 SAtk / 56 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Psychic
- Toxic
- U-Turn / Thunderbolt
- Stealth Rock / Yawn

Really win set, U-Turn more for escaping Pursuit. Uxie is pretty cool, so yeah. Either way, you can't go wrong, so feel free to overrule me lol

Okay, so how does it look now?

Back