• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper
Years
Props to Wichu and O.G. for making this game. I just downloaded the updated version so I haven't tested it yet. I hope it works under Wine.

Edit: I removed the part about "bugfix" because Wichu uploaded an updated version of the game.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 4, 2011
Pikachu can learn Blizzard ? What the hell ?

Ice Battles have a problem, you forgot to save the image of the ground where our pokemon stands with transperancy so the background isn't shown there.. (the purple part basically).

The only pokemon i can catch that is water is Magikarp, how am i suposed to put Surf on a poke ?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
The TM/HM data wasn't compiled properly in the current version, hence Pokémon being able to learn weird moves. I'm going to upload a version with the bugs fixed in a minute.

EDIT: Also, if anyone's stuck evolving Pokémon, here's a list of how every single Pokémon evolves.
Spoiler:
Coming soon: Pokémon location guide!

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2011
All the bugs i said ?

There are a LOT of bugs even when you deposit pokemon, ice battles, so many things..

EDIT: How do i keep my save for the new version your uploading ?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
I couldn't recreate the PC bug; did you have an egg in your party? It was probably the same bug as that one.
Max Repels work fine; remember that they don't repel high-level wild Pokémon (ones with a higher level than the first Pokémon in your party).

You were very vague on the details of the glitches; it would make it a lot easier to find the bugs if you could post a detailed description next time.

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2011
Sorry mate but i am playing with my girlfriend, her on her pc, and me on my pc.

The deposit happens on only some Poke Centers and happens randomly..

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2011
It seems the battle errors are when she uses my Bulbasaur (i gave her through trade) as the main poke (number 1 in the team), the deposit bug happened when she tried to deposit the egg, when she tried to deposit her pikachu, when she tried to deposit her Pichu (she received from mistery gift), and so on

EDIT: How do i keep my save for the new version your uploading ?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
To keep your save file, copy the Game.rxdata file into the new game folder. The Game.rxdata file contains the save data.

If you save each time you need to use a PC, then if it crashes, you can resume from where you left off; also, if it does crash, could you upload your save file and send me the link? That way, I'll be able to find out what causes it, and fix it. I've never had it happen while playing.

Raptor EX version 1.2 is now available to download.
For those of you that haven't reached the Deoxys event yet, I've changed the Deoxys battle so it no longer knows Teleport (and something else, too; you'll have to find that out yourself though).

And yes, the catch rates of the legendaries you have to fight during the story have been increased. Several people complained about how it was really hard to catch certain legendaries.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
In Raptor EX, Fly is obtained in an event, and the location of Strength is pointed out during the story. However, if you still need to know, Fly is given to you by a Cooltrainer west of Duskduke City, and Strength is in Mastric City's Bakery House.

Vaskituh: the link is in the middle of that post. It's a bit hard to see...

Torosiken

The angst is in the bloodline
Years
In Raptor EX, Fly is obtained in an event, and the location of Strength is pointed out during the story. However, if you still need to know, Fly is given to you by a Cooltrainer west of Duskduke City, and Strength is in Mastric City's Bakery House.

thanks Wichu! *I am in Jirachi part now...
Btw I not yet download the ex ^^; *wait full version* I am waiting!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
The current release of Raptor EX is the full version. There won't be any more major changes; the only things that will be updated are bug fixes (if any more bugs are found). There's no point in waiting; the original Raptor doesn't have any advantages over it.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
Wichu said:
And yes, the catch rates of the legendaries you have to fight during the story have been increased. Several people complained about how it was really hard to catch certain legendaries

Ah, that explains it. Thanks for that.

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2011
Me and my girlfriend keep getting a HUGE amount of errors mate, lots of them really, this is the last one that happened:

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/5356/semttuloml.png

For you to understand it mate, really you should do a fast playthrough using the speed so you can do it fast and see for yourself as some happen from nothing and can't be explained..

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Eh... You can obtain the ovrepowered shiny Pichu before the second Gym several times >.>

I just tested it, and I could only get it once. If you just updated from an older version, you might have been able to get it once again (as I modified the Mystery Gift code recently).

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2011
HUGE BUG.. i couldn't access Pal Park (don't have the 5 gym yet) on the last version, extracted the new one, put my save there and i can do it now..

Exception: undefined method `pbChatter' for #<PokeBattle_Scene:0x4b85b80>
PokeBattle_MoveEffects:4772:in `pbEffect'
PokeBattle_Battler:1394:in `pbProcessNonMultiHitMove'
PokeBattle_Battler:1650:in `pbUseMove'
PokeBattle_Battler:1627:in `loop'
PokeBattle_Battler:1653:in `pbUseMove'
PokeBattle_Battler:1918:in `pbProcessTurn'
PokeBattle_Battler:1917:in `logonerr'
PokeBattle_Battler:1917:in `pbProcessTurn'
PokeBattle_Battle:2766:in `pbAttackPhase'
PokeBattle_Battle:2765:in `each'
PokeBattle_Battle:2765:in `pbAttackPhase'
PokeBattle_Battle:804:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:803:in `logonerr'
PokeBattle_Battle:803:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:783:in `loop'
PokeBattle_Battle:812:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:611:in `pbStartBattle'
PokemonTrainers:223:in `pbTrainerBattle'
PokemonTrainers:222:in `pbBattleAnimation'
PokemonTrainers:222:in `pbTrainerBattle'
(eval):1:in `pbExecuteScript'
Interpreter 3 *:264:in `eval'
Interpreter 2 *:11:in `pbExecuteScript'
Interpreter 3 *:264:in `command_111'
Interpreter 2 *:61:in `execute_command'
Interpreter 1:199:in `update'
Interpreter 1:113:in `loop'
Interpreter 1:204:in `update'
Scene_Map:98:in `update'
Scene_Map:95:in `loop'
Scene_Map:108:in `update'
Scene_Map:64:in `main'
Scene_Map:61:in `loop'
Scene_Map:68:in `main'
Main:42:in `mainFunction'
Main:25:in `pbCriticalCode'
Main:45:in `mainFunction'
Main:49
Main:48:in `loop'
Main:57

Another error when battling a couple on the Gym of Duskduke

Last edited:

Omn

Moogle King
Years
Hey um i can't use palpark so how far do you have to be to use it and where do you put your the save data of pokemon raptor version 1.1 or the other version in

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2011
Script error within event 71, map 116 (DUSKDUKE CITY):
Section128:155:in `pbWildBattle'undefined method `level=' for #<Array:0x4749470>
Section028:11:in `pbExecuteScript'
(eval):1:in `pbExecuteScript'
Section029:264:in `eval'
Section028:11:in `pbExecuteScript'
Section029:264:in `command_111'
Section028:61:in `execute_command'
Section027:199:in `update'
Section027:113:in `loop'
Section027:204:in `update'
Section038:98:in `update'
Section038:95:in `loop'
Section038:108:in `update'