• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Favourite Gen 6 Pokemon

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
Talonflame and Greninja.

I always wanted a fire lion but sadly Pyroar felt kinda meh. Needed better physical stats or better special move pool.

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
Years
Without a doubt my favorite Gen 6 Pokemon is Pancham and Pangoro. I've always loved Pandas due to how cute they are and are one of my favorite animals, and when I saw Pancham and Pangoro for the first time when I was looking through what Pokemon were in X and Y mid last year, they instantly became my favorite Pokemon of all time.

Some of my other favorites from Gen 6 would be Sylveon, the all the starters and their evolutions, Meowstic, Klefki, Pumpkaboo, the entire Goomy line, Aeigslash, and Hawlucha.

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
The 6th gen, as many have said, has some of the best designs so far. My top ten in no particular order:

1. Malamar
2. Talonflame
3. Flabebe
4. Sylveon
5. Delphox
6. Hoopa (especially his unbound form OMG that thing is amazing)
7. Dragalge
8. Pangoro
9. Greninja
10. Carbink/Diancie (They're the same pokemon!)

Years
Greninja by far, he made one of my top six must have pokemon. I love his design along with the type, got to say its been awhile since ive been this impressed with a starter pokemon!

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2017
Dedenne and Talonflame are my favorite Generation 6 Pokemon. Dedenne is simply adorable. It's my new favorite electric type Pokemon. I loved Talonflame because of it's strength. It's design is kind of lacking but it was a very useful Pokemon

Harmonie

Winds ღ
Years
Generation VI has a lot of great designs, but I think in the end my favorites are Fletchling and Sylveon. And they are among the top of my all-time favorite Pokemon. =)

Years
There are many I adore but my top favorites are Espurr, Meowstic, Chespin, male Pyroar, Bunnelby, Floette, Skiddo, Phantump, and Diancie.. my precious. Seems like I'm one of the very few who like Bunnelby but I swear it's so insanely cute, especially in the anime. ;_;

Years
Talonflame is lovely.
Shiny Greninja is one of my faves.

The megas also count as new, so the Kanto starters' mega evolutions are favorites.
There's nothing I really hate from Gen VI...
maybe klefki. o_O

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
Meowstic, especially its Male form. It's my 6th favorite pokemon overall. I also like Amaura/Aurorus and the Fletchling line (because of design.) :)

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years
Well there's one Gen 6 pokemon I expetionally, like its name is Florges. Idk why, but it's cute.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
I'm a fan of Espurr. Don't know why, it's just cute. That is all.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
I really like Klefki. Its typing is really good, its ability and moveset makes it competitively viable, and it's also really cute. Possibly the cutest of all the Pokemon with generic appearances.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Oh, gosh, there's a lot; where do I even begin?

I suppose I'll start off with Mega-Charizard Y. Personally, what I like about this Pokémon the most would be its design. To me, it seems to be very swift, which it is. When it comes to battling, it's able to perform quite nicely; have been able to win a decent amount of online battles before thanks to it.

After this, is Mega-Blastoise. Its appearance is very bulk-looking, and its battling capabilities complement that pretty well. Similarly to above, thanks to this Pokémon, I've also been able to win a handful of battles. Aside from these two, few of my other favorites are Talonflame, Greninja, Delphox, Chesnaught, and Malamar (in no particular order).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I adore Yveltal. His design is amazing. I wish he came out in an earlier generation. I don't feel as if he gets much love. It seems that Xerneas is more popular. I love Yveltal though. So awesome.

I also really like Greninja, Tyrantrum, Hawlucha, Trevenant, and Noivern.

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
Years
Heliolisk is my favourite Gen 6 mon. I love lizards and I love how it relates to mythology being based of a basilisk. Its ability is great but sadly Gen 6 didn't return perma weather which is kind of a shame.
Others include Noivern, Hawlucha, Yveltal, Greninja and Gogoat.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I wanna say that every freaking Pokemon of this generation is my favorite. Because it's hard to choose which pokemon is my absolute favorite. If I had to choose, it'd be Florges, Fennekin/Braixen/Delphox, Greninja, Espurr/Meowstic, Aegislash, and Sylveon. :3 All time favorite out of all of these is Florges.

Years
If I had to choose one Pokemon, it would be Greninja. At first, I didn't really care too much for the Froakie line. I was actually more interested in the Fennekin line. That changed when I saw their final evolutions. Instantly, I fell in love with Greninja and everything about it. The design is so sleek. The tongue is really cute in my opinion, and a unique way for Greninja to wear clothes, I guess? It's also a pretty beastly battler. It certainly lead my team to victory against the Elite 4.

Actually, I can't have only one favorite Pokemon. Another Pokemon that I love just as much is Sylveon. I wasn't too fond of the Fairy Type when it was introduced, but it fits Sylveon so well, that I don't even care anymore. Sylveon is such a cute Pokemon. I also used one of these on my team, which just annihilated any Dragon Types that got in my way. The way it evolves from Eevee is pretty cool as well. You have to love it in order for it to evolve. How adorable.

Years
Malamar is in my top 5 favourite Pokemon of all time! Although it's impossible to use in battle because its stats are complete garbage.
Don't worry Mal, I still love you!

My other favourite gen 5's are Noivern and Avalugg (some of you may know this is my FAVOURITE Pokemon, alongside Drapion). Avalugg is just the best; and Noivern has a pretty cool design and is super fun to use. Kinda sucks they just reused the "sound bat" idea from the Zubat line but hey, Noivern's a Dragon!

Back