The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old 3 Weeks Ago, 08:00 PM
Stoney the Mewtwo
The original powerhouse!

Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellicent♀ View Post
New Topic:

With the upcoming release or Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, which Fairy type Pokemon are you hoping will make an appearance? Where would they appear, and how frequently would they do it?
Diancie, in the deepest part of Meteor Falls & a LOT!
Yeah, this is wishful thinking...
Old 3 Weeks Ago, 02:43 PM
bewbs
~Chloe~

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to bewbs Send a message via Skype™ to bewbs
Here is my fairy collection so far.

I'm going to Hyper Japan this month so I'm going to keep an eye out for Mawile and Spritzee stuff.

Fanfiction
Old 3 Weeks Ago, 09:50 AM
USC Yuuka
The USC

Nature: Calm
Username: USC Yuuka

Partner Pokemon: Kirlia <3

Why you like Fairies: I love how cute the fairy types look. I just got Pokemon X a few days ago and fairies have become my favorite type. I pretty much went through the whole game with only fairies, even the fire and steel Elite 4.

Answer a Topic!: My favorite fairy Pokemon, and favorite Pokemon overall, is a tie between Gardevoir and Kirlia. I love Kirlia more in every way except that her animation when in battle is so awkward... I feel like her animation really ruins such a perfect Pokemon... Q^Q
Old 2 Weeks Ago, 03:15 PM
Jellicent♀
ღ Fairy Wind ღ

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by USC Yuuka View Post
Username: USC Yuuka

Partner Pokemon: Kirlia <3

Why you like Fairies: I love how cute the fairy types look. I just got Pokemon X a few days ago and fairies have become my favorite type. I pretty much went through the whole game with only fairies, even the fire and steel Elite 4.

Answer a Topic!: My favorite fairy Pokemon, and favorite Pokemon overall, is a tie between Gardevoir and Kirlia. I love Kirlia more in every way except that her animation when in battle is so awkward... I feel like her animation really ruins such a perfect Pokemon... Q^Q
Welcome to the club! Kirlia is such a cutie omg <3
And how does her animation ruin her??? Lookit how cute :
Spoiler:

Also I'm going to repost the new topic since it got buried as the last post of the previous page lol

With the upcoming release or Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, which Fairy type Pokemon are you hoping will make an appearance? Where would they appear, and how frequently would they do it?
Old 2 Weeks Ago, 07:59 PM
Stoney the Mewtwo
The original powerhouse!

Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellicent♀ View Post

Also I'm going to repost the new topic since it got buried as the last post of the previous page lol

Diancie, in the deepest part of Meteor Falls & a LOT!

Wait....
Didn't I say this already?

I'd also like to see Togekiss somehow being obtainable...
Perhap the old lady by the Lavaridge Town's pokecenter will give a Togepi egg instead of Wynaut?
Old 2 Weeks Ago, 04:52 PM
Mitsuo

Nature: Jolly
Username: Mitsuo
Partner Pokemon: Diancie
Why you like Fairies: They are really cute pokemon that have good battle potential! They have great offensive and defense and they have nice moves! (Moonblast and Play Rough are some examples) I also love them cause they are so cute!
Answer a Topic!: What Fairy dual typing do you wish they brought into the games? I wish they can have a Fire/Fairy type in the future! Fire is another one of my favorite types, and I would love to see a pokemon with those types!
Old 2 Weeks Ago, 12:02 AM
TheAmazingSpiderMan
Aka Ansirent

Nature: Gentle
Username : Ansirent
Partner : Kirila
why you love fairies : I don't think i got any answer. Cause Love don't need any fiction. Ha ha I love fairies cause its a really wonderful + Amazing type. I loved how the great and loving Pokemons are shown in anime and other media. They have great design. All of them, And they are beyond words
Your favorite Fairy : My favorite fairy is Kirila. And i don't know how to express my choice in writing. Kirila was the first fairy i ever saw.
Old 2 Weeks Ago, 05:10 PM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
I'm actually really excited about Ralts having even more of a use now. It was already a great Pokemon but now it'll also be part fairy and have a mega form. Expecting most people to have it on their team, hehe.

What Fairy dual typing do you wish they brought into the games?

Fairy/ice. That would be an absolutely adorable-looking Pokemon. Ice crystals and fairies seem like an amazing combination. [:
Old 2 Weeks Ago, 11:42 PM
MIAU
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet

Before Aromatisse's reveal, I was rooting for Spritzee to evolve into a Fairy/Ghost or Fairy/Poison, because of the plague doctor thing. Both dual typings would've had many ressistances (or three immunities even, in Fairy/Ghost's case), making for a highly deffensive Pokemon. Aromatisse still sounds like a great candidate, with its stats it would've fit the bill, and even the 'dex mentions that it emits both pleasant and unpleasant odors, so I really think Fairy/Poison would've fit it like a glove.
Old 1 Week Ago, 05:31 AM
Serena123
I am a big fan SERENA and Dawn!

USERNAME: Serena123

POKEMON PARTNER: SYLVEON

WHY YOU LIKE FAIRY TYPE POKEMON?: I like Fairy types because fairy types are very powerful where as cute too!I began to like Fairy types when i saw Deddene and Sylveon,These are just so cute!

My favourite fairy types are SYlveon and Deddene.They are my most favourite fairy types!
Old 1 Week Ago, 05:58 AM
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky

I definitely agree with Miau on Ghost/Fairy, that would have been an awesome typing given it has near-unresisted coverage and is only resisted by a select number of type combinations. Ice/Fairy would be one I'd like to see as well, it'd be quite the Dragon destroyer. Dark/Fairy would be a good one as well.

And welcome, Serena! Nice partner choice you picked in Sylveon, it's cute and one of the most popular Fairy Pokemon out there with its mix of bulk and power.

paired with AWsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | twl | profile | supporter

loa: july 29 - august 12

Old 1 Week Ago, 12:03 PM
Serena123
I am a big fan SERENA and Dawn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikamaru View Post

I definitely agree with Miau on Ghost/Fairy, that would have been an awesome typing given it has near-unresisted coverage and is only resisted by a select number of type combinations. Ice/Fairy would be one I'd like to see as well, it'd be quite the Dragon destroyer. Dark/Fairy would be a good one as well.

And welcome, Serena! Nice partner choice you picked in Sylveon, it's cute and one of the most popular Fairy Pokemon out there with its mix of bulk and power.
Yeah,thanks pal for a great welcome:D I am sure Sylveon is the most cutest and powerful fairytype pokemon you've ever seen
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links