• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Onix

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2008
Yes I know Onix is a pokemon but it is also a type of jewl.
Anyway this is a combine version of pokemon yellow,crystal and emerald. It will all be in FRLG Graphics. And you actualy get to choose which trainer of all 3 games you want to be. No matter what you choose though you will always sart in Kanto. I am just now learning how to make games. Every legendary will be in the game. Anyway here is how you get pokemon. Also you always start out with pikachu.

RBY: Starter Pokemon:

Bulbasaur-Go to the mini Pokemon daycare between Cerulean and Safferon. Talk to the daycare man. You have to have 2 badges to get him. But Bulbasaur doest want to just go with you. He wants you to catch him in a pokemon battle. He is at Lv.15 so he shouldn't be to hard to catch. If you accedentaly deafeat him the daycare man will say he needs time to rest before the next battle. So leave the house and come back to have a rematch.

Charmander-Between Safferon and Vermillion Charmander is sleeping on a rock. You will have to battle him and catch him. But it will be raining while he is battling so his HP is low. If you accedentaly deafeat him you can leave and come back and he will be there.

Squirtle-In Vermillion talk to Officer Jenny. She will give you the squirtle she caught but as the other two you have to catch him first. Leave to a new area then come back if you want a rematch.

GSC Starter Pokemon:

Chickorita-On Route 26 you will find a spunky Chickorita bullying other pokemon. Examine it to start a battle. Again if you accedently kill it leave and re-enter the area to battle again. It is at Lv. 15 so be careful not to kill it.

Cyndiquil-In the old burned out tower in Ekruteak after you realease the legendary dogs there will be a frightened cyndiquil in its place. Examine it to start a battle. Same as before if you kill it.

Totodile-Near the lake of rage after you deafeat the red garados or catch it. A piece of land will have formed. Totodile will be standing on top off it. Get off your surfing pokemon and onto the small piece of land and begin the battle. Same as before if you kill it.

Legends:

DP Legends: All the DP legends will appear in johto or hoenn.

Azelf:
It will be at the beck cave near the lake of rage. He will only appear after you defeat/catch Diagla and Palkia. You need the Super cut HM you get for catching both diagla and palkia to cut the tree down blocking the cave.

Uxie:
It will be in the first cave you possibly see as you come up near the lake of rage. But you can only get to it by using the Bush scale HM to get across the bush.

Mespirit:
It will be in another cave on top of the cave Uxie was in.

Dialga:
It will be at the top of Diminsional Tower in Hoenn. NOTE: You must have all Gym badges from Kanto and Johto and 3 from Hoenn.

Palkia:
It will be the top of Sky Tower in Hoenn. NOTE: You must have all Gym badges from Kanto and Johto and 3 from Hoenn.

Heatran:
It will be at the top of one islands volcano after you catch moltres and have all the gym badges.

Giratina:
It will be one of the few D/P legends in Kanto. You find it atop lavender tower cave. The cave only appears after getting all gym badges

Cresselia:
Comeing soon

Last edited:

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
In the first paragraph you said "I am just learning to hack stuff." This isn't the Hacking forum, please post this in the appropriate forum.

On a side note you spelt "Onix" wrong, if you refer to the jewel it is spelt, "Onyx".

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2008
In the first paragraph you said "I am just learning to hack stuff." This isn't the Hacking forum, please post this in the appropriate forum.

On a side note you spelt "Onix" wrong, if you refer to the jewel it is spelt, "Onyx".

I actualy ment to make games but I had hack in my mind so I meant this would be a fully made game not a hack. And as for the spelling...I'm not good at it. >.<

EDIT: I changed my mind. I'm doing a hack to make the game making easier. Staff plz move this to hack forum please.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 12, 2009
Seems too complicated to make. I am saying this thru the little experience in hacking I have: I hope you know what your doing. It would take a while to make a completed mix of all the games you listed there. Many people who intend to make hacks as complicated as this one, often give up, or change the whole idea of the hack. Good luck.

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2008
Im still on the image making stage so I don't know what I'm doing yet. I will post what the game will look like no matter what I will do. I'm working on some overworld pokemon right now.
Here is a list of the pokemon that are done so far...

Kanto:
Bulbasaur(Custom)
Charmander(Custom)
Squirtle(Custom)
Caterpie(WIP)
Weedle(WIP)
Pidgy(Edited)
Pidgeotto(Edited)
Oddish(Custom)

I know I have tons more tbut those are all I can remember right now.

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2008
I hate to bump but I finally got a screenshot to show what it would look like. I know its not pokemon scale but its going to be normally but before a legendary pokemon battle the screen frame disappears showing the whole map area.
SPOILERS AHEAD. (idk how to post spoil tags yet)
(url denied)
Drat it wont lemme post it. Anyway you still get to look at the storyline
The story behind this is, Red (or whoever you name the player) goes to get help from Articuno but Articuno thinks red wants a fight so you have to catch it. In the cave that leads to Articuno, Red finds Green(Or whoever you name that rival) trapped in the cave so she follows along because articuno guards the exit to the cave. (As you can see its remapped from the original though its after an event to where you can get past the current. No bolder puzzle from before. i may post pictures of some in battle screens later. Again sorry for bumping.

GastlyGuy

The Ancient Being...
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2009
I could help you if you need any help.What program are you using? I could do mapping for you and get the battling thingy up on RPGMakerXP.

EDIT: I have also Pikachu and Charmander battle figures when you are using them.

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2008
I could help you if you need any help.What program are you using? I could do mapping for you and get the battling thingy up on RPGMakerXP.

EDIT: I have also Pikachu and Charmander battle figures when you are using them.

I am using RMXP, but I had to start over due to a very big glitch to where when you try to talk to someone after you already battle them once they have a script that crashes the game.

Years
This a very complicated project and if you are just beginning to learn how to program I wish you a lot of luck because programming so many event can get ugly quickly.

Back