• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
No shinies, sadly.

Found a shiny Ghastly, but I ran out of Poke'Balls to catch it.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I consider them to be separate as well, LDD, but they have the same rules. And if by "leaders" you mean the one who started the March Madness, then they were both started by me (and shido)...

Nosepass is swarming on my game. I'm tired of waiting for an Electrike swarm, so I guess this'll have to do.

Good luck, everyone.

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
Well good luck on your Shiny Nosepass.

Uh... This might sound idiotic, but how do you soft reset on the DS? Currently, I'm gonna try and soft reset for a shiny Piplup.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Good luck on your shiny Nosepassd.
I haV#ve been SRing for Torchic resently. It is quicker to SR on Ruby than Diamond.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
7 days left (counting today) till March Madness is over, and I also have squat!! -_-' I'm currently hatching eggs for Charmander & Riolu, and soft-reseting for Treecko... A week left, I must get something!! Oh, and congratulations to all the latest captures and welcome to all new and returning members (my super long awesome post of "Welcomes" to the new members, "Welcome Backs" to the veteran members, and "Congratulations" to the new Shinies were deleted due to that Data Lost...)!! And good luck to all!! :D

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
im so angry....i took my game cart out of its case then when i try to load it didn't work a blue screen came up saying the game could not be read, im so annoyed, all my good one were on it but luckily my shinies are on a separate game(which is at my cousins who's on holiday). i cant play my game 4 a while unless it suddenly decieds to work.i guess that another person that out of comission from the shiny hunter club anyway l8r.=(

p.s.and to SR(softreset)press L + R + START + START. IF MY MEMORY SERVES WELL ENOUGH.LOL

Last edited:

LordxDanswich

Lord of the Sammich!
Years
im so angry....i took my game cart out of its case then when i try to load it didn't work a blue screen came up saying the game could not be read, im so annoyed, all my good one were on it but luckily my shinies are on a separate game(which is at my cousins who's on holiday). i cant play my game 4 a while unless it suddenly decieds to work.i guess that another person that out of comission from the shiny hunter club anyway l8r.=(

p.s.and to SR(softreset)press L + R + START + SELECT. IF MY MEMORY SERVES WELL ENOUGH.LOL

Corrected your mistake :)

I had a japanese pearl that went like that about six months ago and i haven't been able to play it since so sorry to say, but i think it's screwed, but at least you have another one, so it's not all bad news.

I haven't hunted for any shines this past month really, but i'm currently playing through fire red so i can get all of the unowns and maybe find a shiny whilst doing it, and i'm completeing my pokedex in emerald so i can start soft resetting for a shiny cyndaquil.

EDIT: Holy crap, i haven't posted here in over a month 0_o

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
No luck so far, sadly. Given up on getting a shiny for now. Found a wild Growlithe in my Fire Red rom... But sadly it ended up using Roar on me.

mathioks

owner of the lonestar's gym
Years
hi guys yesterday i was chaining a absol and got to 40 but then i putted my alakazam with synchronize and adamant nature at the top of my party BUT IT WAS ONLY LVL 20 so my chain broke without a shingle shiny that was around 12 o clock so started again,and again,and againand it always broke around 26, 20 ,17 , ... and at exact 16:11 i got to 40 again, and the chain ended at 47 with 6 shiny absol's yeah!!! that makes my 4th different shiny this month and in total i got 13 SHINY's THIS MONTH : 6 CATERPIE's (WITCH I DON'T KNOW IF I TOLD ABOUT THEM WELL I JUST GOT TO 40 ON MY 4TH TRY AND CAUGHT 5 THE CHAIN ENDED AT 51) , 6 shiny absol's, 1 shiny ralts and 1 shiny eevee
good luck to everyone and congrat's to all those who got new shiny's !! :)

Last edited:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Got a chain of Dunsparce up to 40 yesterday. I stupidly stepped in the patch above me though so the chain broke without a shiny.

not sure what I will hunt for today.

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
hola !!!!! i'm back and with no new shinnies ( I haven't been able to play or even use the net for the last five months or so ) . either way congrats to every one who has gotten new shinnies , good luck to all those currently hunting and last but not least .... hey Demoonica ;)

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
Oh wow, got a Shiny Milotic (Feeba in R/S/E) and a Shiny Blissey (Chansey from a friend's FR).

That's one good thing, and I like Shiny Milotic.

LordxDanswich

Lord of the Sammich!
Years
hola !!!!! i'm back and with no new shinnies ( I haven't been able to play or even use the net for the last five months or so ) . either way congrats to every one who has gotten new shinnies , good luck to all those currently hunting and last but not least .... hey Demoonica ;)

Nice to see you back shido, i hope you're going to get straight back onto the shiny hunting horse. :)

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
Currently soft-resetting for Charmander on LG, wish me luck. My only shiny is LG is Beedrill now... Lol.

41victory

>.> Nobody saw anything <.<
Years
Hey guys Great job for those people who got new shinys.
Im trying to get shiny squirtle and shiny turtwig by SRing
but im distracted by pokemon mystery dungeon game lol im so ready for for the second one to come out

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
Yea I'm distracted also, lol.

I'm busy playing Emerald 386, Mystery Dungeon Red, and Ruby Destiny. So yea, I always spend like only 10 minutes a day hunting for shinies.

Back