• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Social Outcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
"well, I leave because I hated to be picked on all the time, and I always wanted to be the Greatest Pok?mon Trainer that the world ever had!...haha, I'm sorry, what's your name? sorry I forgot yours" I said , then Pikachu jumped off my shoulders and stared back at Chikorita.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
Years
Paige stared at Pochi he was so quiet he must have alot on his mind he seemed so weak at school but when he stood up for himself he really was strong...........

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
"I'm Alana. Don't feel bad about not remembering my name. I never had anyone to talk to or any thing to do. So I just played mind games. Like memorizing eceryones name." She smiled sheepishly.

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
I looked over at Paige and smiled."I...is there something wrong."I looked at her but kept walking into the forest and then noticed the eevee there."N....nice Eevee d...don't hurt me."I was pretty scared of pokemon I didn't know.

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
Years
Kyla stood alone at her lockers. Some people started walking up to her. "What are you looking at freak", they said. Dont pay attention, remember what happened last time. "We're talking to you weirdo," They continued. Kyla lglared at them wishing they would go away. "Well then.." they punched her, giving Kyla a bloody lip. Kyla ran away from them to the woods.

She sat beneath a tree crying, blood was dripping on the ground. Her sobs echoed through the forest.

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
"I...I hear crying."My fist clinched.I felt myself losing control once again."Somebody was hurt and whoever did it will pay."I didn't even stutter it was perfect speech I was angry again and I hated the sound of people crying."Paige give the Eevee to its owner i'm going to find out whos crying."I ran into the forest."Were are u I want to help."

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
"Your pretty fast Paige."I had no trouble speaking and Shroomish noticed I was different.I then say a ledge and just jumped right off with my long hair floating up in the air."I'm coming."

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
Years
Paige slide down the hill her murcrow flew right next to her she quickly jumped down the rest of the way and ran to the girl Paige was panting she could run but she had asthma "what *gasp* is the *gasp* problem *gasp*"

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
"Whats the matter did someone hurt u."I was angry my fist was clenched."Someone did they did hurt u."It was then when I snapped again and hit my fist against a tree."Shroomish what do u say we teach those guys a lesson."Shroomish nodded and his eyes flared up.

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
I patted Paige on the back."Hey its okay Paige if she doesn't want company let us bother her no more."I grinned I had already become good friends with Paige and Sam.

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
"Don't remind me Paige I never want to see that school or those bullies ever again."I sat down and pulled out some food and three sodas."I was hoping we could share the food and we each get a soda."I felt happy no stuttering no nothing for once in my life I felt normal.

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
"Your quite welcome Paige."I just sat there but there girl had not said anything.I picked up my soda and opened it and took a big sip."So what town do u think we'll go to first."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back