• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Expert Emerald~ FINAL BETA RELEASED (Project Complete)

Overall Hack Rating!

• ★★★★★

Votes: 756 69.3%
  • ★★★★

Votes: 230 21.1%
  • ★★★

Votes: 60 5.5%
  • ★★

Votes: 10 0.9%
  • Votes: 35 3.2%

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Jul 4, 2014
No problem, I had to use WTW to get back but accidentally ended up in the water and saw a level 60 tentacool o_o

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
Years
I've never played ahard version of any game, but seeing as Hoenn is my favourite region and I feel like playing it, I'm downloading this later today and playing it. Thank you for making this wonderfull hack :)

Linkdude231

Hylian Chosen One
Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2018
Suicune, i'm using the visualboyadvance, the 128k save option with opengl graphics. It started off when i tried to use the pc, then it changed to when i tried to change the options before starting the game.

blue

gucci
Years
I'm not too sure then, it could be a faulty ROM because I've played it and it hasn't froze for me or others, where did you get the ROM?

Years
Questions

I'm thinking of playing this, because it sounds awesome - all pokemon available, harder trainers and gyms to verse, more hours of gameplay. I've seriously been searching for a game like this for ages. D:

But, I haven't played emerald in a long time and I'm not exactly a "pro" pokemon player. Do you think this will be too difficult for some people to actually finish?

And a question for anyone playing this: Have you planned out the ultimate pokemon team to win the game with? What is the pokemon team you're using (or at least, what starter did you pick?)? xD I know for sure that I'm going to try and make the best team possible.

May just owned me.. fail #1.

And so the adventure begins. <3

Last edited:

blue

gucci
Years
Glad you like it! ^

Just remembered something important is that I forgot to edit Stevens team.. time must have got the better of me and I did rush towards the end so for those of you who are playing and want to battle Steven with a strong team, download the new Rar file and just patch your current game and carry on playing!

Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2020
my machoke didnt evolve at 46 :S, its at 48 and nothin still lol, should i just keep lvling it? also im using the most recent version

loving everything so far though, its great

blue

gucci
Years
Ah right well I've just checked and according to YAPE I've set it as Level 52, only 4 more levels now ~ sorry about that.

Since I've found the odd unedited trainer now and then I've re-uploaded a new patch which should have 99% edited if there are the odd one or two that you stumble across just let me know so download the latest if you wish!

Last edited:

blue

gucci
Years
Just download the latest RAR file from the Original post (it includes the latest patch) then just patch the rom your playing on and carry on from there, the ledge should disappear.

Tryploshion

I become a Pokemon Master!
Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2017
Just download the latest RAR file from the Original post (it includes the latest patch) then just patch the rom your playing on and carry on from there, the ledge should disappear.

It dont found now its a door

blue

gucci
Years
What's a door? what happened when you re patched the file did you go into a building then exit to see if it had changed?

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2018
Great hack, I am loving it so far. I just beat the 3rd Gym. However, my Graveler didn't evolve at 40. I patched my game with the newest release and leveled it up to 43, still nothing. Any suggestions?

Back