• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [IC] [T] [Best Rookie 1Q '13]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Ryuu Higoroshi & Divine
Chapter 3: 3C's Homeroom teacher
Classroom 13

Ryuu was rather suprised how the new student was excited about class while the other students all seemed bored. Ryuu heard him compliment Divine about the good food and that she's be a fine woman for Ryuu. "damnit Lerion..." Ruud thought as he opened his books. He wanted to explain Sorae's question to the while class in case anyone else wondered but before he could do that, Sagishi went crazy. He first started yelling at his skull again, something Ryuu had getting used to, then he started shouting in Solo's voice.

Ryuu blinked a few times. A few students commented on his outburst and Taking even tried to imitate Solo's voice after Sagishi had asked everyone how Solo sounded like. "Sagishi, I want to speak to you after class." Ryuu said, still a little bit weirded out. "Please sit down." He added and turned to Divine who also seemed weirded out by Sagishi. "Sorea asked a rather interesting question. Are there other realms beside the human and Youkai one?" Ryuu stood up and walked towards the blackboard. He didn't write anything on it though.

"I honestly can't answer this question properly because I've never seen someone from another realm... So I wouldn't know if there ARE other realms." Ryuu started writing the word "alien" on the blackboard. "However, it's possible that there are other realms but we would call these "dimensions" because they can't get in direct contact with our realms unless a wormhole would cause to open a gate between the two dimensions. We would call these people "aliens" because they aren't from our world." Ryuu explained as he made a circle around the word that he had written on the blackboard.

"It's also possible that these aliens have similar powers like us or are more humanoid like humans. I really wouldn't know that but I don't expect them to look like the aliens from human movies and stories." Ryuu said with a warm smile. He found this rather fun to explain. "It's your choice whether you believe there are other dimensions or not. I can't decide that for you."

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Terra Ignis - Classroom

Terra took a seat, as the young teacher commanded, and kept what he said, as well as his puzzled look, in the back of his mind. He was starting to feel even more nervous about the whole ordeal, especially because the teacher, as well as probably everyone else in the room (save for Allister and Cheryl) thought he was someone else. He would just have to grit and bear it until the time came for him to announce who he was...though if the past had taught him anything, it was that people were more likely to think of him as an "amnesiac Gavin" than a transfer student. No doubt that was what the teacher was thinking.

Ryuu introduced Divine, a spy who was investigating Fairytale and was to be a teacher at the academy. There it was again, Fairytale. It irritated Terra how familiar it sounded and yet how contrarily foreign it was to him. Ryuu went on to start the lesson...or he tried to, but one student seemed incredibly frustrated about...something, and went on to let everybody in class know about it. Ryuu addressed the student and went on to answer the question of another. And has he spoke, a strange sensation took Terra. The feeling was hard to pinpoint, but it wasn't too dissimilar from what he felt when he first spoke to his teacher. He wanted to punch something. Hard. He ground his teeth inadvertently, and his chest tightened. He was, at this point, filled with incredible rage. As Gavin did before him, he rose to his feet, slammed his hands on the desk, and yelled...nothing.

No, he had nothing to yell. He wanted to say, "bullcrap" or "objection", but neither of them really fit. They would just be yelling for the sake of letting off steam. As the rage subsided, he blinked a few times and surveyed the classroom. "Uh..." Terra started to break into a cold sweat. He couldn't simply sit down, he would just seem strange. On the other hand, he didn't want to be "that guy", the know it all who would try his darnedest to turn the teacher's explanation into Swiss cheese. Problem was, just seeing the teacher made something swell in him for some reason, and hearing him speak made him wish he could somehow spew out fire. He swallowed hard, knowing he would have to make a decision.

"There...there are other realms," Terra started with a shaken voice. "It's...not really subjective or open for debate, they exist on an objective level. I wouldn't really...bunch them in with dimensions. Other dimensions are a whole 'nother debate entirely. Same with wormholes, those generally wouldn't be used for cross-dimensional travel so much as they would for trans-spacial convenience. Other dimensions other than the 3rd, 2nd, or 1st may exist, but we would only be able to perceive them from a 3 dimensional level." He started to take thoughtful and expressive poses as he spoke. "But there are other realms. Take Hell, for example. Hell certainly exists, and there are even those that can create portals to the realm that is Hell. Deva Mages, or Devon Mages if you prefer, are such creatures capable of freely travelling between the realms. Heaven may well exist, too; or if not Heaven, at least Angels might. Having said that, Deva Mages aren't all native to Hell, so they aren't always aliens...well, assuming they aren't from the Human Realm."

Terra turned to Sorae. His anxiety and worry seemed to completely have disappeared. "...Sorae, correct? As to how they would interact with each other...well, that all depends on the species in question, but I guess for that answer you can really just look to the youkai realm in relation to the human realm." He was about to continue, but then he stopped. His face turned red as he took note of how much he'd run his mouth. "But...uh...yeah." He said with a nervous chuckle as he hurried back to his seat and buried his head in his arms.

Good going, Terra. Way to not be "That guy".

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
SAGISHI HOKORI
The Illegal Alchemist Mage

Classroom
x
CHAPTER II,
Part II:

"Class In Session"

"Why do I always get stuck with the icky jobs?" One student finally answered him, and to his surprise, it was pretty much spot-on, other than the wording.

However, he seemed to have gotten some reaction from the teacher as well. "Sagishi, I want to speak to you after class. Please sit down."

"But--" Sagishi started, pausing to figure out what he was trying to say exactly. "That was the bloody voice I heard, I swear! It said..." He cleared his throat and prepared his best impersonation, accent and all. "So what, I'm stuck with a psychopath now?" He added quietly towards where he thought he'd heard the voice from. "That's bloody rude of you to say, by the way."

"Do I sound like I care about your idea of manners?"

"There it is again! Did anyone else hear that damned whisper!?" Sagishi looked completely stunned at this point, looking for someone else to assure him that he wasn't crazy. Almost as if on command, he heard the voice again, slightly less of a whisper and more of a low mumble.

"Maybe I'm just in your head. Maybe you're just insane."

"I'm not crazy, you bugger!"

Last edited:

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Sorae

"Uh... t-thanks, I guess."

After the teacher's answer- and someone blurting out some more- and some other stuff, Sorae began to digest some things. One, someone died.

Damn! This is supposed to be an academy, not a battlefield! Sorae slinked back into his chair, beginning to chew on the end of his pen, a habit which he grossly disliked and thought he had gotten out of. Why is this happening? What's the point? Why the hell would someone kill someone else? It's a school! His eyebrows furrowed as he further evaluated it. If Fairytale wants a battle, have it somewhere else! I wasn't signed up to die... He then slightly smirked. Then I better not, huh.

Secondly, his answer. Well, I suppose it's likely they're not lying- Luna and Yami, I mean, if what that guy says is true. He frowned. Note to self: Learn some more names. But either way, it would require a portal, and that portal... how would that be made? And why would anyone come through it to here? There has to be an obvious purpose for anyone going through the trouble of coming here. And I get a feeling it's more than for touring.

Taking out a pencil, notebook, writing down some notes on realms, and then twiddling his thumbs, Sorae prepared to take down notes if necessary. And tried to think of how to pull off a "mourning" face for later that day, ignoring the hollering about insanity nearby.

Years

Allister Curtis

"Actually I haven't seen him, nor have I got the slightest clue where he is. Don't suppose you have any ideas? Although, it sounds like your as in the dark as I am".

Other than his exchanges with Cheryll, Allister was watching the goings on in the class with disinterest. Two of his classmates, who were usually quite close, were having issues but that didn't interest Allister in the slightest. It wasn't until the new kid went nuts, and started raving about Solo's voice that Allister found himself paying slightly more attention.
That was unexpected... but I guess that's the norm around here.

It was the discussion about dimensions that made him actually want to be involved though, it seemed that the class had finally brought up an interesting topic.
"It seems rather obvious that other dimensions exist. The chances of this and the human dimensions being the only ones are rather doubtful, especially when you consider that yokai created this one to escape from the humans anyway" he spoke up, adding himself to the conversation between Sorae and their teacher - which even he had to admit was unusual for him to do - before falling silent and returning to observing the class as he awaited a response.

Sapphire Rose

Years

Ryuu Higoroshi & Divine
Classroom 13

As Ryuu was finished with his lecture he was awaiting "Gavin's" usual yelling. Gavin would always try to correct him if he said something wrong or forgot to say something. Ruud always seemed to piss him off somehow but not this time. Gavin kept quiet but stood up and slammed his hands on his desk after a while. He seemed to be about to tell but looked confused instead. He slowly and carefully started explaining about the other realms and Ryuu nodded satisfied. This meant that the real Gavin was still somewhere inside that body.

"That's right uhmmm..." while Ryuu wrote something down on the blackboard he turned around a little. "Excuse me but I don't think I ever got your name." Ryuu asked kindly, figuring out that the person he was speaking to was not really Gavin even though this was his body. "Anyways, let's go on with the lesson of today, shall we?" Ryuu opened his book and started speaking out loud what he was reading.

"The war between Youkai and humans started back in the early 1800's, when I completely ignored Sagishi like a complete arse--" Ryuu stopped reading and immediately eyed the new mage student that was already annoying him more than anything. "SAGISHI!!" Ruud stood up and hold the book between two fingers. "These books are very expensive!! You can't just edit them! Especially not with magic!" Ryuu yelled with red eyes. "Please calm down love..." Divine forced Ryuu to sit down back on his chair and turned to Sagishi.

"Sagishi... Would you please turn Ryuu's book back to how it was before you edited it?" Divine asked him with a warm smile and sweet voice. Even Divine had figured that scolding him wouldn't work.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
SAGISHI HOKORI

Classroom
x
CHAPTER II,
Part III:

"Class In Session"

"The war between Youkai and humans started back in the early 1800's, when I completely ignored Sagishi like a complete arse-- SAGISHI!! These books are very expensive!! You can't just edit them! Especially not with magic!"

"Sagishi... Would you please turn Ryuu's book back to how it was before you edited it?"

Sagishi laughed. "Oh right, I almost forgot I did that one." He held one hand out toward the book, and swept his hand to one side, as though he was dusting it. the altered text faded into dust and dissolved shortly after. He smiled back at Divine before turning to Ryuu. "I say you right well deserved that one, though!" He shouted at Ryuu. "I'm sick o' people ignoring me, even here. It's so bloody rude!" It was only then that something clicked in his head. The whole topic of other worlds happening out of nowhere must have had something behind it. He turned to the student who'd originally asked about it and said, "Hey, did you talk to that Yami guy in the woods?"

Geras

Roleplayer
Years

Yorick Amherst Lee - Dorm => Classroom

"A sonnet is one of the most common and consistent forms of poetry, making it a good starting point for the study of poetry itself. While I could go into extensive detail on a sonnet's construction, all you really need to know is that it consists of fourteen lines and is most often written in iambic pentameter, basically meaning that each line consists of ten syllables. Again, I could go into more detail about meter, or the quatrains and couplets of the form, but this is all you really need to know to get started."

Yorick listened to Luthas' words intently, writing it all down in his notebook. Instead of stressing about that which he did not know presently, he wrote his questions down and struggled to keep from asking them until later. He knew that his mind's difficulty in coping with unanswered questions brought on that awful headache yesterday evening, so he was making an effort to force himself to learn how to deal with that.

Upon waking up, Luthas insisted on continuing with Yorick's lessons on becoming more civilized. Yorick thought that he had failed and that Luthas had given up, but when he said this Luthas only replied, "Yesterday proved that you still need much work before you can be a gentleman and that I was moving you far too quickly by putting you in a real-world setting as your first lesson. I believe that we will be more successful if we work our way there step-by-step instead, starting by introducing you to one of the activities of the sophisticated man: writing poetry!" Yorick had heard of poetry, but was thus far unable to distinguish between a poem and any other piece of writing. The only thing he understood in them was rhyming and even then it could be confusing sometimes.

Luthas paused to allow Yorick to finish writing before he continued. "Poetry tends to follow a pattern called a rhyme scheme. I assume you know what a rhyme is?" Yorick nodded his head. "Good. For sonnets, or at least the form of them we will be studying, it will be abbaabbacddcdc with each letter representing a different rhyme ending the line. Another kind uses ababcdcdefefgg, a much easier rhyme scheme, but we'll ignore that for now. Now, poems will always either tell a story or deliver a message, but most often they will do both. The message being delivered is usually something important to the poet, the inspiration for them writing the poem in the first place. In a sonnet there is usually a change after the first eight lines. For a storytelling one, the beginning sets up a setting and a problem and the portion after the change is the resolution. For the message, the two parts can be contrasting ideas, emotions, or images. Not actual images, just descriptions that make you imagine an image in your mind, something called imagery. Here is a sonnet I like called "An Echo From Willow-wood" as an example:

Two gazed into a pool, he gazed and she,
Not hand in hand, yet heart in heart, I think,
Pale and Reluctant on the water's brink
As on the brink of parting which must be.
Each eyed the other's aspect, she and he,
Each felt one hungering heart leap up and sink,
Each tasted bitterness which both must drink,
There on the brink of life's dividing sea.
Lilies upon the surface, deep below
Two wistful faces craving each for each,
Resolute and reluctant without speech: -
A sudden ripple made the faces flow
One moment joined, to vanish out of reach:
So those hearts joined, and ah! were parted so."

As Luthas recited the poem, he wrote it down in Yorick's notebook so that he could demonstrate its shape and style. Yorick looked at it, and then kept looking at it. He had learned grammar fairly well, but this poem broke many of its rules. As usual, Luthas knew what it was that was troubling Yorick. "Don't worry about whether or not its properly written. In poetry, that is a minimal concern. Poetry is art, and art is allowed to transcend typical conventions. Instead of thinking of it as breaking the rules of grammar, you could say that the rules didn't apply to it in the first place." This was a difficult concept to wrap his head around, but Yorick figured that Luthas knew what he was talking about so he decided to trust him. "Now, why don't you try one? All I need you to do is tell a story while following the restrictions of a sonnet."

Yorick was still struggling to figure out what Luthas' poem was saying. It did not make any sense to him. Hearts cannot hunger and leap, life does not own a sea, what was this bitterness they were drinking, and what was an aspect? These were only a few of the questions that came to Yorick's mind, many others filling his head less prominently. "I did not understand the sonnet, Luthas." He truly wanted to become a civilized gentleman, but he understood next to nothing about the poem so he had no choice but to ask. He began firing off all of his questions at once.

"Ah, I believe I see the problem, my friend. You have never felt love, have you?" Luthas' expression was filled with surprise as if love was something he expected everyone to have felt.

"I have. Love is a strong liking, and I have a strong liking for cooking, and learning, and the forest. It also means affection, and I hold affection for my parents and my friends."

"That isn't the love I am speaking of. Love is a feeling indescribable to those who have not felt it. It begins with another person. Your heart beats faster every time you look at that person, your mind can think of nothing else besides them, and you want to be with them at all times, just the two of you. It is when that person's happiness makes you smile, and their sadness brings you tears. You are two individuals, yet your hearts are connected so that you feel as one. The heart I speak of now is the part of you that commands all your emotions and desires, not the organ that pumps blood."

Now Yorick was even more confused. Who was this person who could do all that, and how could a person's brain be their heart if their heart is their heart? He asked Luthas once more.

"I suppose I cannot explain something like this. I hope you have the good fortune to experience it on your own someday, true love. However, I wish not upon you the loss suffered by the poem's protagonists." Luthas stood up and began heading for the door. "As much as I would like to continue teaching you, I have a class to get to and so do you. Don't bother going to the cafeteria because it is closed today. Even I do not know the reason. Goodbye for now, my friend." With that, he left.

Yorick looked at the clock. It appeared that he had been so engrossed in the lesson that he had completely lost track of time! How would he eat with the cafeteria closed, too? He looked back to the creature frozen in his closet and punched the side of its icy prison to break a hole into it large enough for him to tear off the hand on its tail as well as a chunk of the tail itself. It would have to do, because at this rate he would be late for sure. He burst out the door and began his sprint to the classroom, not wanting to miss a single word of sensei's lecture.

At his panic-increased top speed (in human form at least), it did not take Yorick very long at all to make it to class. On the way he noticed some people at a distance using weapons but he didn't have time to confront them about it so he simply yelled, "You must not use weapons on campus! It is against the rules!" He ran right past them, his loud words trailing behind as he tried to make it to class. Unfortunately, he was already too late. Class had already started by the time he burst through the door. He did not slow his speed until he reached a vacant seat near Cheryll and Allister, leaping into it and promptly starting to bite into his tail-hand. Once he had calmed down from his rush, he noticed a couple things: first, that there was a large cart full of food at the front of the classroom. He glanced at the severed limb he held in his hand for a moment then looked back at the cart. The meat looked especially tasty. However, he could not just leave the part of the creature he had taken uneaten. He decided that he would finish this first then eat the meat later. Besides, even though it was cold and frozen, the taste was still quite savory. Secondly, he noticed that there were new students. Once had a scent similar to Solo's and the other was the mage who called himself "Trix". Yorick hoped that sensei resolved the issue of Trix's illegal magic.

It appeared that sensei had already started teaching, since he was at the front of the classroom and there were already things drawn on the board. Yorick hurriedly opened his notebook and began to copy the drawings, simultaneously trying to make sense of them. That one is the graveyard, so graveyard at 10 am… what do aliens have to do with that? He pulled out his dictionary and looked up alien to see if there were more meanings to it.

Last edited:

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2024

"Teacher still out?" Lilina came in late today dressed up as a boy again (no one having seen her female uniform and such as of yet), and since school began, the teacher was nowhere to be found. It didn't last all day, of course. He came in once in a while, assigned some crap, and let the students have at it. Very few actually did any of the assignments, and the ones who did completed them rather quickly, so the majority of the class was spent with them either playing games, gossiping, or kicking each other's asses.

Lilina participated in the last of the three on her first day, doing a rather impressive job of not getting beat when her opponent was a werewolf -- even in human form, they're still beasts. In all honesty, it was the first time in a while that she felt her childhood paying off, considering she made it out with no more than a few scrapes and scratches on her arms (and one on her leg), while her classmate couldn't even come to class today from the various dull pains covering his body.

Today, however, she didn't pick a fight, nor did she get caught up in one; everyone who had any fight in them got it out of their system the day before. Instead, students of class 3A (Lilina included) had brought in their game systems. One or two of them were playing solo games, but most of them were in groups, playing Monster Hunter. Seriously. Roughly 95% of the game-toting students were playing Monster Hunter on either a PSP or 3DS. They may be youkai, but they were teenagers, too. Whoever was left was napping.

Lilina flipped her own 3DS out of sleep mode, joining a group of three friends she'd made after the fight in hunting higher-ranked monsters, and everything seemed to zone out around her and her new troupe. It was just them and five of the toughest monsters in the game.

Khawill

<3
Years
Frio
Frio carved drawings of snowflakes into trees with an ice claw while he wait. Eventually he got bored of that and began freezing section of trees so he could shatter them and knock them over. For every tree he destroyed, he planted two seeds. After about five, even that got boring to him and he began carving snowflakes into trees.

"Did you make all this mess?!" Sain asked as he came back. Frio nodded, finishing up another drawing. "You are a very destructive kid." Sain sighed.

"Destructive." Frio echoed. He picked a flower and froze it solid. To him, it looked much better that way.

"I was at your school and heard rumors of a funeral." Sain explained, "I think you should attend."

Frio shook his head no, "Left." He said pointing to himself, "Invisible."

"Don't you want to pay your respects to a fellow student?" Sain pressed. "I'm sure you at least know who it was."

"Yes." Frio answered.

"Then we are going." Sain commanded, "We will get you a mask and dye your hair black."

"Disguise?" Frio asked.

"Yea, you'll go as my apprentice." Sain and Frio began to walk toward the gate. "I can get a mask easy, a plain white one should be good enough, and black hair dye is pretty cheap."

"Red hair." Frio said.

"Red? Why red?" Sain scratched his head.

"Like fire."

"Whatever. It'll only be temporary." They got on the bus and went back into the city. At a costume store Frio found a white mask that was completely blank with only two eye holes. They also found red hair dye and to be safe, brown eye contacts. "We need to get you a change of clothes as well. Something loose so your figure can be well hidden."

"Trench coat." Frio replied.

"Those are expensive kid." Sain said.

"Pay." He said pointing at himself. Sain nodded and they looked for a store that sold Trench coats. Eventually they came across one and bought a black one along with black pants. They went back to the hotel and Frio got changed, and dyed his hair.

Sain laughed, "You could be one of those guys in the Hollister ads back in America, bar the mask of course, and red hair." He looked at his watch, "We got time to kill, lets get some grub. Wear the mask on the side of your head for now, we don't want to look too weird."

Elise
Elise wondered who would help her find Frio, and worried he might try to attack the school like Solo did. She had decided that he had been kidnapped during the fight. She knew he wouldn't be easy to change though, Frio was stupid, not weak.

The class had already been tuned out to her, she laughed when the teacher flipped out at the mage, but that was about it.

Elise remembered a funeral for Solo being mentioned. Would the person who took Frio away, come to this funeral? She wondered. Or possibly somebody that is associated with them. She had watched a lot of crime movies where the murderer would go back to the crime scene dressed as an officer in order to appreciate his work.

"If that does happen, I'll be there to get answers!" She shouted defiantly while standing up. She realized her outburst and sat down quietly. Everyone in this room could probably out match me... I don't stand a chance...

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Sorae

Sorae's eyes were originally focused on the board, intent on putting all of it's valuable data onto his notebook. It was a shame however, as there was very few about it. He had shook his head with a grin, hearing about the thing with Ryuu being a complete arse- however immature it may have been, he couldn't help himself- however his face quickly returned to it's normal form as he began to doodle some more. However, as the same joker who had made more than a few outbursts turned to him, Sorae couldn't help but think what he had done.

"Hey, did you talk to that Yami guy in the woods?"

Nearly sighing in relief, Sorae turned to him and whispered. "Yeah, I did. But there was also another person with him... Luna, I think?" His face had a slight crease. "Yup, and they had a necklace which allowed them to speak English, but there was only one. Shame. I'm guessing you probably have something to do with them... Sagishi, right? I'm Sorae." He grinned a bit. "Nice to meet ya'."

Sapphire Rose

Years

Ryuu Higoroshi & Divine

Classroom 13

Ryuu was so pissed at Sagishi that he just ignored his explanation of why he did that prank. This showed Ryuu that Sagishi will be one of these students that will keep giving troubles. "Thank you, Sagishi." He heard Divine say to Sagishi as he broughts the pages of the book back to normal. Sagishi walked towards Sorae after that and asked him something. "Hey, did you meet that Yami guy in the woods?" Ryuu listened carefully to Sagishi and Sorae's conversation.

Sorae replied with an introduction and told Sagishi that he indeed had seen that guy and that he was with a girl called Luna. "Yami" didn't speak english and had an amulet that made him able to speak it. Sorae expected it to be Sagishi's job. "Excuse me but can you tell me more about those people?" Ryuu stood up and faced both of them. "Who are they and why are they in our woods? Are they even Youkai?" Ryuu asked curiously. He was concerned about this because if they were human he had to get them back to the human realm before he was ordered to kill them by the principal.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
SAGISHI HOKORI

Classroom
x
CHAPTER II,
Part IV:

"Class In Session"

"Yeah, I did. But there was also another person with him... Luna, I think? Yup, and they had a necklace which allowed them to speak English, but there was only one. Shame. I'm guessing you probably have something to do with them... Sagishi, right? I'm Sorae. Nice to meet ya'."

Before Sagishi could even speak a word, Ryuu pretty much dove into the conversation in a perfect swan dive. "Excuse me but can you tell me more about those people? Who are they and why are they in our woods? Are they even Youkai?"

"Bloody hell!" Sagishi cursed out loud, turning from Sorae to the ever-bothersome teacher. "So when I talk directly to you you act like I'm not even there, but when I talk with someone else you just bloomin' cut in like it was your dance all along?"

"Trust me, you haven't seen half of the crap he does yet."

"Y'know, I agree with you, disembodied voice." Sagishi replied amusedly. "For the first time ever."

"Call me Solo. Not that it matters."

"Oh right, so you are the one that burned to a crisp. Hope you don't mind I took yer stuff."

"... I mind the necklace, you can have everything else."

"Why's the necklace so bloody special?"

"I'm not discussing it. Maybe you should pay attention to your surroundings instead."

"Oh, right. Thanks for that!" Sagishi grinned as he turned to Sorae.

"Feh."

"Right, well, my name is Sagishi, if ya didn't already get that from PissyMcAngryPants' shouting. And I gave 'im that necklace, but I only had one. I didn't even know there was another one of 'em hidin' out there." He turned to the teacher. "McAngryPants, they came through a wormhole that might've been created when I magicked myself into this realm, but I don't think they're from here of Earth. Yami looked and dressed kinda funny, and he turned into a wolf, so there's always that. I think I saw his shadows movin' around funny too." He turned back to Sorae. "Nice ta meet ya anyway. Was the Luna person like that too?" He sat down again and shrugged. "I suppose if they need another amulet I could make one, but it might take some time. I'll need materials, books, and possibly some sort of enchanting room or somethin'."

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Sorae

Sorae shuffled awkwardly. He hadn't really been expecting for the teacher to jump into the conversation, and he didn't want too much attention to himself. And he also figured he was the only one who heard the outburst from a girl in the corner, but really, he wasn't really paying too much attention; this classroom was pretty hectic as it was, so it seemed. Either way, he listened fervently to the conversation, his ear twitching a bit in a semi-comical manner.

"Bloody hell!" Sagishi blurted out when Ryuu interrupted. From there, Sorae simply ignored a lot of what he said. It wasn't worth the trouble of figuring out. It was only till he started to talk to him again that Sorae listened.

"Right, well, my name is Sagishi, if ya didn't already get that from PissyMcAngryPants' shouting. And I gave 'im that necklace, but I only had one. I didn't even know there was another one of 'em hidin' out there. McAngryPants, they came through a wormhole that might've been created when I magicked myself into this realm, but I don't think they're from here of Earth. Yami looked and dressed kinda funny, and he turned into a wolf, so there's always that. I think I saw his shadows movin' around funny too." Sagishi turned back to Sorae, who was listening intently. "Nice ta meet ya anyway. Was the Luna person like that too?" He sat down again and shrugged. "I suppose if they need another amulet I could make one, but it might take some time. I'll need materials, books, and possibly some sort of enchanting room or somethin'."

"Nah, I got that." Sorae said with a grin. He wasn't keen on projecting his voice for the entire class to hear, but it was definitely quite audible. He expected a return outburst from the teacher in the middle of his speaking as well, but he knew to ignore it. Someday I'll- hopefully- get both of these guys to a psychiatrist. "First Higoroshi-sensei's question-" He said this carefully, to avoid any disrespect- "They seem akin to Lycans- scratch that, they are Lycans. They speak some language from wherever they're from, which has established kingdoms and stuff. They don't seem bad..." He took a breath. "And for both of you, Luna's another one who I saw with Yami, who also can't speak English or understand it. We talked and shared breakfast, which is why I didn't eat. They seem to have no knowledge that this realm as well as the Human realm existed."

He took another breath. "And Sagishi, I don't think they're in a rush, but that'd probably be good." Propping his head up with his hand, he looked a bit tired. "Anything else you need to know? Oh, and I told them to feel free to share my room in the dorm, but they denied it, saying that the forest was closer to the feeling of home that anything else."

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Takumi Makkusu - Mysteries

I sat back down whe the skeleton rod guy got what he needed. Solo gave me chills, but this guy just creeps me out. I don't know why I decided to help him. Whatever, I'll just listen to the rest of the lesson. Higoroshi-sensei explains about other realms besides the human & Yokai realms after one of the students mentions about it. I'm thinking they're referring to outer space.

Higoroshi-sensei resumes the real lesson: the human-Yokai war. He doesn't get that far when he shouts at Skelly, I'll call him Skelly, for changing the pages on his books. Divine asks for him to change them the way they were, & he does so. Monster powers still freak me out in some way. I'm starting to get bored, tapping my finger impatiently on my desk. Anything else to talk about in here?

I overhear a conversation between Skelly & the student talking 'bout other realms from just recently. Maybe this'll break my boredom. They mention someone named Yami & Luna, & some amulet that lets someone speak english if they don't know. Their names are Sagashi & Sorae. Looks like Skelly is bye bye. Sorae's a strange name. Higoroshi-sensei gets in on the conversation as well, & Sagashi gets annoyed by his involvement. He has a potty mouth, & sounds british from it, I thought amusedly.

Sagashi speaks very weird for some reason, as if speaking to someone else. Oh, he's not speaking to Higoroshi-sensei, or Sorae, or anybody else, or Higoroshi-sensei's new nickname. Erm... No comment. Then, I overhear something very surprisi- "SOLO?!" He said burned to a crisp.! What the bloody hell is going on?!

...Maybe I need to get my mouth soaped.

The attention of the classroom's on me now. I look around awkwardly, staring at the class in a froze pose. Why did I shout out like that...? I slowly take a seat & hide my face inside my arms on my desk. God...

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017

Cheryll Renee Moreau

421259_377628942342764_1606743542_n.jpg
"Actually I haven't seen him, nor have I got the slightest clue where he is. Don't suppose you have any ideas? Although, it sounds like your as in the dark as I am". Allister replied to her before class started. The topic. Other dimensions. Out of the corner of her eye Cheryll noticed Yorick slip in late sitting near her and Allister, she smiled at Yorick before returning to her notes. After the discussion seemed to switch topics Cherykk turned her head to Yorick.

"Good morning" She whispered. "everything ok? I was a bit worried when I hadn't seen you yet"

Sapphire Rose

Years

Ryuu Higoroshi & Divine
Classroom 13

Ryuu heard a lot of interesting stuff. They were supposedly with two of them and didn't speak English. Sorae and Sagishi thought they were from another realm and Ryuu couldn't help but want to see them with his own eyes before he could believe what was being said here. Sorae's explanation ended and Ryuu immediately spoke again.

"Sagishi, will you please try to make a second amulet?" Ryuu asked him pretty serious. "Though… I want both of you to show me those two Lycans…" Ryuu glanced around in the classroom. "Class will end right now… please don't forget the funeral." Ryuu said before he turned back to Sorae and Sagishi after Takumi shouted Solo's name loudly.

"Nami, I would like you if you'd drink this." Divine said as she held a blood bag in front of her. "You lost a lot of your own blood yesterday and you need this to heal properly." Divine told her with a worried expression. Nami shaked her head and left the classroom. "Sigh…" Divine turned to everyone else in the classroom. "Please, feel free to come to me anytime when you're hungry today. I will be in the kitchen all day to make sure you all eat well even though the cafeteria is closed." Divine said before everyone left.

Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki
Chapter 3: The spy of Fairytale.
Classroom 13

Nami was ignoring most of the events that were happening inside the classroom. She did hear Takumi, Gavin and that new weird guy speak a few times but didn't reply nor pay attention to it. She kept staring out of the window and occasionally saw students walking past. She saw a few couples as well and kept being reminded of Takumi. Suddenly Nami thought of a song that she had heard this morning on the radio. "I came in like a wrecking ball. I never hit so hard in love. All I wanted was to break your walls. All you ever did was wreck me." Nami sung inside her head.

She didn't like the song at first but now it started to make sense to her. She heard that class had ended and Nami was being approached by Divine. "Nami, I would like you if you'd drink this." Divine said as she held a blood bag in front of her. "You lost a lot of your own blood yesterday and you need this to heal properly." Nami stared at the blood bag and shaked her head after a while. Nami didn't want to drink blood anymore.

She left the classroom as fast as she could so that she didn't have to speak to Takumi. She hid somewhere in the school and hoped to be safe there.

(OOC: Sorry for the short posts. I have not much inspiration right now because I'm slowly falling asleep. I thought the song "Wrecking ball" would suit Nami's situation right now d: )

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
SAGISHI HOKORI

Classroom
x
CHAPTER II,
Part V:

"Class In Session"

"Nah, I got that. First Higoroshi-sensei's question- They seem akin to Lycans- scratch that, they are Lycans. They speak some language from wherever they're from, which has established kingdoms and stuff. They don't seem bad... And for both of you, Luna's another one who I saw with Yami, who also can't speak English or understand it. We talked and shared breakfast, which is why I didn't eat. They seem to have no knowledge that this realm as well as the Human realm existed. And Sagishi, I don't think they're in a rush, but that'd probably be good. Anything else you need to know? Oh, and I told them to feel free to share my room in the dorm, but they denied it, saying that the forest was closer to the feeling of home that anything else."

"Home is where the teacher won't find you," Sagishi heard.

"Right... What he said."

"SOLO?!" Shouted another student, butting in.

"Right, I can hear 'im in my head, or at least I assume it's my head 'cause no one else is freakin' out about hearin' it." Sagishi added to the odd-acting kid.

"I don't like him."

"He doesn't like you," Sagishi reiterated.

"Welll... I've gotten over it anyway."

"Erm, right... I don't know what you mean by that."

"Story for another time, stay focused."

"Sagishi, will you please try to make a second amulet? Though… I want both of you to show me those two Lycans… Class will end right now… please don't forget the funeral."

"A'right, but I'd better finish the second amulet before ya go talkin' to 'em, 'cause yer temper might make 'em think you're hostile."

"He is hostile."

"Agreed." He turned to his skull. "You've been awfully quiet lately. Miss bein' the only voice?" He laughed after a moment. "'s your damn fault, you shouldn't 'ave left me alone with those books." He looked back to the teacher. "I'll get to work on the amulet project, but I'll need another mage to perform the enchantment, and some books from the library, unless said mage has enough knowledge of enchantment."

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Lerion had stayed quiet throughout the whole class, just waiting and listening. First he was just waiting for the lesson on history to begin. More students showed up; there was a big guy who had a scent vaguely similar to Milly's but not as pleasant, though females always smelled better than males. That guy who had knocked him out of the air yesterday seemed really worked up about something, then he picked apart Ryuu's description - or lack thereof - on worlds or realms or whatever and he seemed to feel much better. Ah, one of those guys, what a treat. He sighed in time with his thoughts. When Sagishi asked Sorae about Yami his ears perked up and he began to watch as well as listen. That Sagishi guy seemed to have all sorts of weird about him, but based on what Lerion had seen of the school so far that was no big deal

Lerion had no plans on saying anything to anyone about Yami and Luna, and he was fairly certain Sorae hadn't planned on it either since they didn't seem to want any attention. But Sorae seemed like an honest person and Lerion was pretty sure if he had been directly asked he probably would have told the truth too. Honestly he was glad that nobody had noticed him or knew he had seen them too, but when Ryuu made it clear he wanted to meet Yami and Luna Lerion couldn't very well leave it alone anymore. He felt some sort of misplaced sense of kinship from them even though they were so different from him to the point where being Lycans didn't really mean they had anything in common at all. And even moreso... his curiosity was definitely piqued and he'd go crazy if he didn't follow through to whatever conclusion it would have.

He stood up and walked next to Sorae to face their teacher. "Excuse me sir, I was with Sorae when he met them, and I'd like to go too if that's all right. Besides... I can't help wondering if they have some tricks I could learn, after all I can't keep my ears hidden anymore and they seem to have it all together."

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Christian Davidson - Classroom

Discussions were taking place all over the classroom. Some were about the dead kid Solo, some were about a pair of Lycans from another dimension, and some were about other students. Soon the teacher was drawn to the discussion about the Lycans, even going so far as to dismissing class early to talk to them, reminding the others about the funeral. Chris had no intention on going to the burial...after all, he didn't know the guy, so why should he be there? He stretched and started to get up. "Well," he said, mainly to himself, "if we're not doing anything else, its time for some more rehab for me." It was then that he turned to his friends and nodded, "If you need me, I'll be at the track." As he turned to Milly, he gave a smile and a slight wink before grabbing his bag and crutch and slowly walked out of the room and into the open air.

"First things first, though," Chris thought as he walked to the dorm. He soon got to his room and changed into another set of workout clothes, this time a black sleeveless shirt and dark green shorts. He walked out, almost stumbling once on the stairs, and got to the track area. He found an empty bench to set his belongings and set his crutch to the side, hoping he wouldn't need it after this. Finally, he grabbed his iPod and inserted the ear buds into his ears, turning on his music. First song to come on was "Sacred Worlds" by Blind Guardian. As the tune drowned out most of the outside sounds, he slowly walked around the track at a certain pace, walking slightly faster as he made his laps.

Back