• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you thinking right now?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Something I find myself asking a lot. A lot more interesting than "What are you doing?" and a lot easier to ask in a face-to-face conversation. Asking what someone's doing face to face makes things a little awkward and confusing for everybody involved.

What are you thinking right now?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm thinking about my dad. He'll be leaving for a 2-month business trip on Sunday and the fact that I won't see him during that period.

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years
I'm thinking about the year, and what I might or might not be doing before I end it. I'm also thinking about why friends fight.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I feel really **** and my headache wont go away. I'm thinking of my grandma who had a stroke and fell into a coma last night, and hoping my family is holding up ok with the situation. And that it's unfair that the cheapest flight back to see her from today onwards is £1400 ($2000+), but also unsure if I want to go see her because I want to remember her as a lively, happy woman, and I don't want to feel helpless beside her wanting to talk to her but knowing that she is not.. there... when I try to hug or speak to her. At the same time it is nice to be all together with family and there in person, but I just have to figure out what feels right for me

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I'm in the middle of a fight with one of my good friends, so I am thinking about that and what I should do. Bleh :/

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
I'm thinking about the worst RPG-Maker game existing and if I should leave a specific comment on a video which shows why it's so bad.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Before viewing this thread, I was thinking about the fact that I only ate one meal yesterday, due to a combination of being busy and forgetting to eat.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Should I bathe or play Animal Crossing?

37315021.jpg

TY

Thinking of what sick person would drive way too fast, and then killing a cat and not even stopping when it happens... That just happened a hour ago to our cat... Big depression for my family...

Honest

Hi!
Years
^hate those commercials.

First thing to pop into mind when I read the question was me hunger (thanks to Nick's meat thread, hmph).

Then my mind immediately went to my friend, who's leaving New York for college in a couple of weeks. Maybe I'm obsessing, but I can't get over it. -shrug-

Years
I was thinking about how much I hate some people, but then I read Kura's post here and now I'm thinking about my grandma who has dementia and how sad it is. :(

I'm gonna go watch videos of puppies now.

Years
I'm thinking about my internship boss, who's leaving Thursday to another state for filming. That means less work next week and it's making me happy. :)

Sirfetch’d

I'm thinking about how long and frustrating of a day it was today(went to apply for a job and the damn computer glitched the entire time) traffic was horrible and my pizza tasted uncooked for lunch. Hoping tonight things will go smooth!

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
"Wow I can't believe I failed my driving test today. What an idiot. I really want some Taco Bell right now. God Cheesy Gordita Crunches are so good. Why is this advertisement advertising a metal detector? I wish I knew how to ROM Hack. I could probably try again but I hate being so lazy. Did iTunes steal more of my money again? I should listen to the new music I bought. Sara Bareilles has a new album out omg buy everything. When are my parents gonna wake up and go out so I can-- whoa wait did I really just consider putting that on PC? Wow I need to end this post already it's way too long. I wish I had more pizza. Who only leaves the cheese-less slices in the box? Jerks."

I have a very wandering mind :x

"Why did I add that it just ruined the entire flow and made it look fake."

Back