• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did you get your username?

Lize

Forever paired with [b]machomuu[/b]
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 25, 2023
Well.. current username is my actual real name.

Changing my name soon to Ayu, though, which is the usual username/identity I go by. It's kinda simple, just a generic anime name. I took it for the first time when I changed my username on osu!, like 3 years ago. It's from Ayu Tsukimiya, main character of Kanon.

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2016
For my username I just combined the name of my favorite pokemon (Espeon) & my real name (Monica).

Espeon+Monica = Espeonica (:

Reyzadren

Arid trainer
Years
My username is a name that I would like to have as a person in a fictional or fantasy world, like in RPs or even the pokemon games.

I know I want it to start with R, end with -en, have a z somewhere and be at least 2 syllables. Reyzadren fits the criteria just fine, and sounding cool at the same time.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I'm not sure how I thought of it...

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2016
I love swimming and I have been swimming competitively since I was 7 years old. I love to go Splishy Splashy in the water so that just seems to be the perfect username for me.

Coffee

Banned
Years
I wanted another name for my YouTube channel so i tought of something i really hate.. and made it always happy. So that i could forget how much i hate it. So Jolly Potato was born. Now i use it for everything. (Almost everything)

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
Years
pretty sure i posted about this before but then again nothing new to see dup threads on this forum

i came up with it because of a horse i used to take care of
she died this year unfortunately, poor thing
Always thought Pebbles sounded really cute so^_^​

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
I've always been absolutely terrible when it comes to usernames, so I went the lazy way and just used my real life nickname. My username was originally Olli97, as Olli was snatched by someone who never actually used their account, so I got really creative and threw in my birth year 8D. So yeah, no hugely complicated backstory to this, just my nickname.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
The reason I have my username now...

Well, it's a long story with a subject that shouldn't be discussed in the forums.

Well, two years ago, I wasn't allowed to go on PC anymore (am I allowed to say that?). Almost two years later, I came back, and decided I be the ghost of someone people once knew, hence my old username "The Ghost of You Know Who".

However, only my close friends knew who I was, so I changed it to this. Plus, I go here everyday.

Shuhbooty

space and time
Years
Almost 10 years ago, a friend I met changed her status on her msn (god I miss it) to some quote from a movie where they mentioned 'Shuhbooty'. Idk what movie or its actual origins, but I've kept it ever since. there is only one shuhbooty! (it's my SC for EVERYTHING)

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 10, 2023
One time while playing pokemon ORAS, a wild duskull used skillswap on my lopunny. My sister and I made the joke it was then a "kawaii shoujo duskull", and my sister made art based on that, and now I've just been using that as my username here.

Back