• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Yellow Pokémon Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Username: synerjee

Partner Pokemon: Cyndaquil, Ampharos and Rapidash.

Reason for joining: Yellow Pokemon remind me of sunshine and of Fire-types and Electric-types, which I love a lot. xD

Answer the current topic: What is the weakest yellow Pokémon?
Well, it's obvious that it has to be Sunkern. Sunkern's stats are waaaaaay down low. Too low to be actually used in a battle..><

OMG Yellow Pokemanz are amazing!

Last edited:

Gir500

~Gir~
Years
Username:Gir500
Partner Pokemon: Pikachu (Prince)
Reason for joining: I <3 Pikachu, and this seems like a great club for me. :)

I would say Dunsparce is the weakest Yellow pokemon ever, also the lamest, it's a bug but yet a normal type :/

- OMG Yellow Pokemanz are amazing! -

ChocolateCrunch

Not an old man. x]
Years
Miiiinuuun <3. In other words, I'll join! :D

Username: Narnia (although you can call me Sophie if you prefer! :3)

Partner Pokemon: Minun and Plusle

Reason for Joining: Yellow is one of my favourite colours, it represents happiness, positive attitude, there are countless qualities that make this colour amazing. Plus the Pokemon in the yellow Pokemon group are great battlers, adorable and squishy, along with coming in all shapes and sizes! The variety within them I like instead of mainly being made up of one type, as seen with the green-coloured group. :P. Also some of my favourite Pokemon are amongst this group, so there couldn't be a better club. <3

Answer the current topic:
Personally I find Sunkern worthless. It is an adorable Pokemon, don't get me wrong but I just find its stats particularly...awful. The moves it learns aren't too great either, although thankfully it isn't one of those Pokemon e.g. Kakuna who can only learn Harden via levelling up. But even then... I find it useless. D:

Also! OMG Yellow Pokemanz are amazing!

Welcome, nice partner choice! :) If you'd like to give them a nickname, just send me a message!

Username: synerjee

Partner Pokemon: Cyndaquil, Ampharos and Rapidash.

Reason for joining: Yellow Pokemon remind me of sunshine and of Fire-types and Electric-types, which I love a lot. xD

Answer the current topic: What is the weakest yellow Pokémon?
Well, it's obvious that it has to be Sunkern. Sunkern's stats are waaaaaay down low. Too low to be actually used in a battle..><

Welcome! :) Sunkern is quite weak, I agree. It's stats are horrible and it's just slow. And, yay a password! ^_^

Username:Gir500
Partner Pokemon: Pikachu (Prince)
Reason for joining: I <3 Pikachu, and this seems like a great club for me. :)

I would say Dunsparce is the weakest Yellow pokemon ever, also the lamest, it's a bug but yet a normal type :/

- OMG Yellow Pokemanz are amazing! -

Welcome! Yay, another Pikachu fan like myself! Dunsparce is annoying, but it can give a bit of Experience Points (or is that just me being completely dumb? >_<) A triple password combo, finally people are actually reading daaaa' rules!

Jolteon82☆

The Speedster
Years
Username: Jolteon82☆
Partner Pokemon: Jolteon (Jolty) Typhlosion (Ty) Archeops (Historia)
Reason for joining: Meet new friends, also a lot of these Pokemon I like!
Answer the current topic! Sunkern

ChocolateCrunch

Not an old man. x]
Years
Username: Jolteon82☆
Partner Pokemon: Jolteon (Jolty) Typhlosion (Ty) Archeops (Historia)
Reason for joining: Meet new friends, also a lot of these Pokemon I like!
Answer the current topic! Sunkern

Welcome to the cluuuuuuuub! :) Maybe a bit more detail on your answer, but that doesn't really matter for now ... welcome!

Also, new topic of the week time! ^_^

Which yellow Pokémon do you usually use as a HM Slave?

That's right, what do you normally use as a HM Slave (if you actually use any of them for it)?

Last edited:

lewieboy124

Username: lewieboy124 but most just call me lewieboy
Partner Pokemon: Pikachu, Ninetales and Victini.
Reason for joining: I'm a big fan of all the pokemon above, who are yellow. I also like the game "Pokemon Yellow", what a classic!
Answer the current topic: I can't remember exactly, but in Sapphire I think I used Pelipper as an HM slave. Fly, Strength, Surf and Waterfall were its moves.
I could make some banners in the foreseeable future for the club if you want.

ChocolateCrunch

Not an old man. x]
Years
Username: lewieboy124 but most just call me lewieboy
Partner Pokemon: Pikachu, Ninetales and Victini.
Reason for joining: I'm a big fan of all the pokemon above, who are yellow. I also like the game "Pokemon Yellow", what a classic!
Answer the current topic: I can't remember exactly, but in Sapphire I think I used Pelipper as an HM slave. Fly, Strength, Surf and Waterfall were its moves.
I could make some banners in the foreseeable future for the club if you want.

Oooo, banners! It'd be awesome if we could get some made - finally! I used Pelipper for a HM Slave quit a bit as well since it can learn quite a few HMs. Welcome to the club Lewieboy! :) Also you can give your partners nicknames so if you want to just send me a message!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Which yellow Pokémon do you usually use as a HM Slave?
I remember when I'm in Platinum playthrough, sometimes I would use Psyduck as HM slave for Surf.

PichuRules4ever

The TF2 Pyro
Years
Username: PichuRules4ever
Partner Pokemon: Sparky the Pichu, Plus the Plusle, and Minus the Minun (Most creative names for a Plusle and Minun evar. They were all I could think of. :\ )
Reason for joining: I love yellow Pokemanz. Pichu, Pikachu, Raichu, Plusle, Minun, Cofagrigus.... especially Pichu.
Answer the current topic!: Which yellow Pokémon do you usually use as a HM Slave? I use Typhlosion the most for Rock Smash and Cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back