• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2017
is there really mega evo in this hack? if so, how? :S
There is an old guy in one of the towns that gives you a Mega Rock and an Anti-Mega. You only get one until you use both the Mega Rock and Anti-Mega on one of the Pokemon.

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
Years
This has always bugged me. When some stuff are decapitalized and when others are in all caps. Just choose one.

Years
  • Age 49
  • Seen Apr 27, 2014
@ sir 1158 can u change the sprites of 6th gen pokemon like frogadioer, noivern, greninja etc the back sprites is not good plss change it sorry for bad english hehe ucan change it on smogon.com/teambuilder/sprite_generator

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 3, 2014
How do I deactivate the first lock in the flora island gym? I unlocked the second one and all four computers seem useless now.

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
How do I deactivate the first lock in the flora island gym? I unlocked the second one and all four computers seem useless now.

Use the walk-through-walls cheat. I did that when I was unable to deactivate the switch.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2014
Defeated team Mirage and went to get the 6th badge when a bug that makes
the game unbeatable showed up. Whenever I fight Norton, the whole mirage
team event resets.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Hello, i am really enjoying the hack. I just earned my third badge and i was wandering how much can we go in this beta. Can we beat Elite Four and the Champion?

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2016
Just a quick question: Is there a Physical/Special split made in this hack or not?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 22, 2018
There is Ryujin1

Oh, and I just wanted to thank you for that awesome glitch with the Mega Pokemon <3

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2017
Hello, i am really enjoying the hack. I just earned my third badge and i was wandering how much can we go in this beta. Can we beat Elite Four and the Champion?
Yeah, you can beat the Elite 4 and Champion. You can actually go to three different regions. There is a lot of content in this hack.
Just a quick question: Is there a Physical/Special split made in this hack or not?
Yes
Is there a Hawlucha and Noiwen in this version ?
Sory for my english
I now Noivern is in here (you can find Noibat pretty early on, but it is rare) and I don't think I've seen Hawlucha yet. It might be in the game somewhere.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 23, 2023
i'm stuck on the island after the fourth gym, can't surf (none of my pokemon can learn it), no boat how the heck do i get off of it.

Back