• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

redozano

#1 ninja
Years
  • Seen Dec 17, 2009
poccil or anyone.
How do I switch your game over from RPG XP to VX?
The kit won't work at all in the program.

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Every time i try to open up my game project (pokemon Ryen) i get this error that says failed to load tileset data. It happened while i was trying to save, i got a critical error and i couldn't open my game after that. Any help?

crzyone9584

Pokemon: The Beginning Founder
Years
Every time i try to open up my game project (pokemon Ryen) i get this error that says failed to load tileset data. It happened while i was trying to save, i got a critical error and i couldn't open my game after that. Any help?

im gonna say that ur tileset data file is missing. open up a new project load up/import all the tilesets you use for your project and find the data file in the data folder of the new project and then copy it to your pokemon ryen data folder. try that to see if that works.

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Already did but i'm going to have to make the tileset data again because i had about 20 tilesets in the other data.

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
Years
Hmm... I have two questions with Poccil's Essentials and RMXP.

1. How do I change the trainerback and the hero overworld for a short time?

2. How do I name a rival? Like, I know the script for naming the Player, and calling it \PN, but, what would you call your rival?

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2015
Other than during the entire course of an event, changing the character graphic during
a game is not supported. This is because the game system will change the graphic as needed
in certain situations, such as when a player begins to surf or ride a bicycle.

Changing the trainer back during a game is also not supported.

Please see the section "Displaying a Player-Supplied Name for a Trainer" in the Pokemon
Essentials documentation for information on displaying the name of a rival.

Years
Call me as you will, a noob and such... I know some people say"all you need is paint" to do this, but I just suck at it...yes... I've tried....and...PHAILED....so...

Does anyone have these in a Tileset that works with RMXP?

Spoiler:

Magnemite

I'm in the past.
Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2016
Does anyone know if there's a working Secret Base system? I'm not asking for one to be made, I'm just asking if one exists already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back